[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit, I just started taking testosterone about 2 months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1200x1765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1200x1765
Hey fit, I just started taking testosterone about 2 months ago and have made some progress with losing weight, about 15 pounds, with simple stuff like jogging, push-ups, squats, but I'm about to get a gym membership and would like some advice for beginner workouts to lose tummy, love handles and thigh fat. Any advice would be appreciated and I'm 6'1 165 if that helps.
>>
Bait.

If not what compound are you taking
>>
>>35428843
Cypionate, it's done good with redistributing fat for the most part but I've obviously still got some more fat than I'd like.
>>
>>35428831

Wii fit and zumba
>>
>>35428866
I actually went to a Zumba class before, thanks for bringing that up I'm sure I can find a place here.
>>
Won't be able to respond for few hours at work but I'll get back on and see if anyone said anything if it hasn't 404 by then, or post later if it does.
>>
>>35428831
im wondering how to lose thigh fat as well. I've been on my high school cross country and track team to lose thigh fat but now theyre even bigger, its so ugly.
>>
>>35429205
It sounds like you're just building muscle under the fat, at least if you haven't been doing it long. I started losing more thigh fat when I cut out junk food and sodas so maybe try and cut those out if you agent already. Other than that I know that some people just have a harder time losing fat than others, but good luck man.
>>
How did you get your doctor to prescribe test? What symptoms did you show to make you believe you needed it?
>>
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35430611
21 year old here. I was predisposed to low test because shit genetic lottery for it.
Anyways, my shit was at 308ng/dl and that's high enough for them to not give you test.
So 3 months later, they want me to come back and see where I'm at.
I crashed my test on purpose (alcohol, no sleep, fapping) and got it down to 229 ng/dl
They then prescribed me test enanthate 150mg and I've honestly never felt better in my entire life.
This shit does wonders family.
>>
>>35430924

I am so jelly.
how much is each vial costing?
>>
>>35428831
>on test
>not lifting
>talking about spot reduction

Jesus fucking christ this whole thread is cringe incarnate with half the dumb shit I'm reading.
>>
>>35430924
Should have told them you were a woman trapped in a man's body and transitioning.

Fucking infuriates me that a man of 21 years old who has test levels at 308ng/dl can get turned down for genuine medical assistance, but some tranny freak can get test by snapping their fingers.
>>
>>35431182
I'm not even against HRT but it should definitely be fucking legal for real men.
So fucking ridiculous
>>
>>35431204
When I was 17 I barely had any hair ony legs so I thought maybe low test? Went to the doctor and the faggot refused to even do any bloodwork on me.

Healthcare is so stupid and over-regulated.
>>
>>35430611
Oh well I'm ftm, not sure how a regular guy would get it
>>35431107
Each vial is 115 for me but it lasts for five or six months
>>
>>35431204
I had no idea reg guys couldn't get it easily, seems silly to me
>>
>>35428900
Zumba=waste of time
>>
>>35432058
is it at least good cardio? that time i did it i was super out of breath but i was also/is out of shape
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.