[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two species in 100.000 years >Actually already started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: manlets.png (92 KB, 427x379) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
92 KB, 427x379
>two species in 100.000 years
>Actually already started

These manlets, when?
>>
>The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures

>squat gainz-goblin
>>
File: 1436282501662.jpg (582 KB, 1112x1900) Image search: [Google]
1436282501662.jpg
582 KB, 1112x1900
>>35426739

post source id like to read it
>>
>>35426782
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/6057734.stm
>>
God I certainly hope this happens. That way we can rid humanity of shitty genes through genocide.
>>
>>35426739
This shits in my physics textbooks
>>
>>35426793

kek
>>
>>35426739
Actually Oliver argued that ideal height would be around 175 to 185 because of how we perceive "beautiful people". Also I remember someone had told him about how face and eyes were more important in spouse decision back when we were at a conference in Warwick.

Also the article is wrong about his institute. He was at LSE when he was working on morality, altruism and cooperation. Sadly Professor Fehr was on a bad day when they met and he practically destroyed Oliver's entire position, he seems to be recovered from that hit though.
>>
>>35426825

Stop defending your right to exist manlet, you will be wiped out anyway
>>
>>35426793
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/6057734.stm
>Racial differences will be ironed out by interbreeding, producing a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.

gay
>>
>>35426873

its the truth
>>
>>35426860
Not a manlet. But in terms of spousal selection humans tend to go for just above the mean. In terms of height this falls around that range.
>>
Imo, we humans as a race, are taking this way too far, im a manlet i admit, but all these little details about who has one more inch than the other, who has blue eyes or brown eyes... Goddamnit this is gonna be the very doom of our existence, we are supposed to act as one, not look for differences in each other and exclude them for that. By this theory there will probably be a fucking war agains two human factions... This is just...
>>
File: 1394758280966.jpg (483 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1394758280966.jpg
483 KB, 1600x1200
>>35426794
>humans split into dwarves and giants
>rid shitty genes through genoicide
>doesn't realize they can co-exist
looks like there are retards on both sides of the boarder
>>
>>35426782
Notice how all those who commented are apes
>>
>>35427050

You don't know much about evolution, are you one of those special kids?
>>
>>35426946
We're not supposed to do anything.

Altruism, collectionism and empathy are survival traits just like selfishness and individualism. It doesn't matter if you consider your tribe your family, your nation, or the species.

None is more noble than the other. It's all equally meaningless.
>>
>>35427085

>special kid

a manlet?
>>
>>35426816
Why did a manlet shit in your textbook?
>>
File: 1430189974111.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1430189974111.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
>>35426739
>not counting Race as a factor

This is why I hate the term "human". It implies niggers as a group are equal to azns or Europeans. How is this so?

There will be an ascendence in genetics, but only when Europeans reobtain their inheritence in land and blood. Once this is done we can go forth away from niggers and the like. Anyone who denies this needs to offer an argument beyond the year that is current and buzzwords that we've all come meh...
>>
so many ugly lanklets here

lel
>>
>>35427181

Stay mad manlet, your destiny is already written
>>
>>35427181
You can't escape your fate manlet
>>
>>35427087
See there is where i think im right, they are survival traits, but dont forget those same "survival" traits are bringing us closer to the end of our existence right now... Its up to us to ADAPT those traits and try to dissipate our caring for such differences, were not monkeys, lions or fucking lizards, were humans ffs. For us, with such a developed brain, those traits shouldnt really be what define us, thatd for animald with no consciouness of what they do, they just survive and kill. WE are MUCH MUCH more than that, unfortunately with ppl thinking like you, those traits will always be the emphasized factor, and we will always have wars and disputes and wont actually be able to coexist as one... But i guess you make sense somehow, we arw so developed but we cant opress the very basic of our instincts.
Those will be our doom...
>>
>>35427191
>>35427228

sooooo uglyyyy and lankyyyyyyyy

lmaoooooooo
>>
>>35426739
>manlets
>underclass
It's not even the year 3000 and this is true.
>>
>>35427231
We're already doomed. There is no 'win' state. If the species survives it will eventually evolve to be not human anymore.

If we die out we get there quicker.

If we preserve the gene pool as human forever entropy wins in the end.

Also most animals have a form of conciousness. It's not an on/off switch, it's a matter of degree.

I also advocate alturism and communialism but at least try to be rational about why. It's simply very efficient and minimizes suffering which is ideal for me as I am also vulnerable to suffering, while optimizing my childrens chance of survival.

Why even assume because I have a cold view I'm a libertarian?
>>
>>35427262

it has always been not true
>>
File: 1436806986602.gif (1 MB, 230x290) Image search: [Google]
1436806986602.gif
1 MB, 230x290
Tfw part of the beautiful 6'0" masterrace
>>
>>35427287
You didnt express your feelings for altruism in your last comment. Also, you cant even compare our consciouness to animals, just the complexity of our argument right now is sth that even the most developed animal brain right now wont be able to recreate in millions of years...
Im not trying to call you a retard just because u have a cold view, im just saying that very cold view shouldnt be sth that you want to pass to your children.
The tallest ppl on earth or the prettiest, right now in the conditions and society we live in, dont matter so much as it does in other species. We are not depending on that to survive right now, its just selfish to think like that
>>
As long as we have media that increasingly expands our tastes in sexual preference and possibility, we'll always have a glorious mix of statures and colours.
>>
>>35427334
>be me
>exactly 6'0 tall

thank god im up to the standard of those midget 6/10's on twitter.
>>
File: 1417048937210.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1417048937210.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
>>35426782
>lex blowing out 6'5 manlet kings
>tfw 6'6 and so close to finding height humiliation queen
>>
File: 4m4gCcg.jpg (93 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
4m4gCcg.jpg
93 KB, 960x635
If you're tall be sure to have lots of kids. Saturating the gene pool with the genetic traits that make people taller will naturally cause the population to increase in height which maintains your ethnic groups vertical superiority.

And you don't even have to eliminate the manlets. You just have more kids than the manlets. When the manlets have 1-2 kids. And you have 3-4 kids your tall genes will become more common. While those manlet genes will become rarer. This way genetic diversity is maintained, but societal standards become skewed towards height.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.