[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: squats.jpg (27 KB, 594x526) Image search: [Google]
squats.jpg
27 KB, 594x526
sup boys what the fuck do i do im
18m
120 lb
5'7
Pretty much given up on life and its either get huge and stop being a pussy or off myself so... Anyone know about getting taller like to 6'0? Is it possible without HGH? I really want to avoid hgh because of the bad side effects. Are their naturally producing hgh foods or something? What about DBOL? I have a gym membership and workout plan but should I start DBOL right away or only after I'm already big? How will the effect heigh? Stunt growth? Are there any harms of DBOL I should know about? People say it makes your dick small and infertile etc, whats that shit about? Also how the fuck can I eat everyone says eating is the most important thing but my diet is that of a poor Ethiopian child probably because I'm a depressed faggot so what should I take for supplements just protein? Can someone explain to me exactly what I should do? Or vote for the other option if udgaf
>>
I spent about a month lifting before I started caring about diet and other shit.

My advice is to just get started. You sound like you have autism, so hope your autism latches onto lifting and eating habits. It has for many of us.
>>
>>35425728
why do i sound like i have autism now you got me scared
>>
do i have autism
>>
????
>>
>>35425805
>>35425970
jesus christ man, no one can diagnose you with autism based on one paragraph, fucking chill. It does sound like you're insecure as shit. So you're 5'7, yeah kinda sucks, but it's not that bad man, you're getting too hung up over 4chan memes, don't let them get to you (if you can't help it, just stop using the website, it's not worth it) start lifting and grow some confidence.
>>
>>35425702
>>35425805
>>35425970
Im >>35426029
I forgot to say, you should see a therapist, you sound all sorts of fucked up
>>
File: 1450025242929.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450025242929.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>35425702
>18
>given up on life
>>
>>35425702
Girl here. 5.5".
My bf is like 5.8" and it's perfect. No fucking craning your head backwards in awkward positions for kisses or having to tilt my head back to have a fucking conversation. Dated tall guys in the past, never again!
>>
>>35426060
im seeing a therapist weekly
>>
>18
>giving up on life

Oh you poor child you have no idea how bad it can get...
>>
>>35425702
Kill yourself manletty
>>
File: 1451157332430.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451157332430.gif
1 MB, 200x200
What you're looking for is confidence. Unless you're like the unicorn of a black midget, who's possibly gay in my town, confidence > height. Seriously, he's like, one of two black guys in a town of 14k people.
Besides, HGH can lead to acquired prion syndrome, which is invariably a death sentence.
Oh and don't do shit like Robert Downey does, he reeks of his height insecurity.
Sincerely, a 5'8".

On a diet note: count your macros, a good rule of thumb is 1g protein pr kg bodyweight.
DBOL, just don't.
>>
:( not the case round here. any girl (8+) won't even acknowledge your presence when your standing there with your friends who you are up to their fucking nipples
>>
>>35426492
you dont know my circumstances
>>
>>35425702
5'7 is ok, height isn't as important as 4chan makes it up to be. Sure, girls consider height an attractive attribute, but that's all it is, an attribute. If you're tall, but a horrible person and ugly you won't get laid. 4chan loves to say that you're fucked if you're under 6'0, but the people who say that are either insecure guys who don't have anything going for them except for their height or trolls.
>>
>>35426620
i am really attractive like im not joking but my height ruins it im serious every if i got huge jacked and stayed the same height it dont matter any girl i know and ever girls on tinder all say if your under blah blah swipe left or say they only like tall guys how do i get taller without hgh? possible? dbol?
>>
OP, are you a recovering heroin addict, or have both parents dead, or survived childhood traumas like rape or something else?

Didn't think so.

Go lift something heavy, you dummy. It's you who is making your life look depressing, not the life itself.
>>
>>35426691
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>35426691
L I F T
I
F
T
>>
>>35425702
>wants to avoid hgh because of 'bad side effects'
>suggests doing dbol
kill yourself pls
>>
>>35426728
ahahahah shut the fuck up your cocky little bitch i'm not going to write a novel about my life like people here give a shit or like i do. sucks how you didnt think so and seem so content with your answer when you're wrong. how would you know what put me in the situation i am lol. yes i did have some major problems and going to the gym is part of my therapy + i want to be big if im not gonna neck myself you dont know shit about my life fuck off
>>
why are short people always so angry
>>
>>35426812
Short temper
>>
>>35426763
ok sorry i dont have a phd on roids
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.