[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I'm a retard that got drunk and ANGERED and decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hurt meself.png (182 KB, 294x535) Image search: [Google]
Hurt meself.png
182 KB, 294x535
Hey /fit/, I'm a retard that got drunk and ANGERED and decided to punch a wooden door frame as hard as I could because I needed to smash something but I didn't want to put a hole through the wall.

>Autistic rage

So it happened close to two weeks ago, knuckles no longer hurt, but area circled in pic hurts whenever I grip and lift stuff. Any pressure on my palm underneath pinky activates pain mode. So I guess no gains for me.

And it's not crazy painful either, just like a 4/10 pushing hard on a bruise kinda pain, uncomfortable enough to stop me from lifting at least.

The most worrying part is how long it's been hurting, anybody have any idea if it's something serious or if just waiting it out will be fine?

TL;DR Got drunk, punched door frame, can't lift, what do?
>>
>>35423345
Learn from your mistakes and stop drinking you retard?
>>
You should definitely check a doctor, this sounds like a boxer fracture
t.anon who had lots of boxer fractures from doing the same stupid shit.
>>
There is nothing more hilariously beta than someone who gets mad enough to punch a wall lmao

Honestly if you're that pathetic it's suicide time
>>
I had something similar I punched a stud in the wall
Hand hurt for weeks
>>
>>35423345
start sucking cocks
>>
>>35423411

Guess I'm a beta. Feels bad man
>>
>not having control over your emotions

thats the price you pay
>>
>>35423345
>wants to punch something
>worried of damage
>has to hit door frame instead of wall

American carpentry will never not make me laugh
>>
>>35423411
That's not even the most pathetic part of it all. I was pissed off because I was almost fought by a butch lesbian.

>>35423399
I'd like to see a doctor, but I live in canada and the wait time for going to a clinic is ridiculous, plus I'm almost sure this is the kinda injury where they would send me home without anything to fix it. Wasting a day to see a doctor for nothing.

>>35423441
How many weeks? Did it heal completely over time?
>>
>>35423483

good for him, if he hit an european wall he would've fucked his hand even more.
>>
File: skellieslife.jpg (531 KB, 780x3120) Image search: [Google]
skellieslife.jpg
531 KB, 780x3120
>tfw when skelly as fuck
>punching glasses the way home drunk. never broke a bone.

Im just training when I have to punch someones face, bcs im a shitter irl and too /pol/.
>>
>>35423345
its probably just microfractures
you're a fucking moron though
but you'll be fine, it can take months or years for large fractures to heal naturally
but don't fuck over it unless it's area where cart is at then go see a doctor and a kine
>>
File: 1450920484945.jpg (112 KB, 555x747) Image search: [Google]
1450920484945.jpg
112 KB, 555x747
>>35423345
Wait it out. Did the same thing in high school. Parents were poor and I didn't go to the doctor. Realized years later that I had broken it as the bone didn't heal flat but rather in a slightly curved shape. The doctor will just cast it. I did nothing and pain was gone in 8 weeks. No long term negative effects either.

Have some test for the pain.
>>
>>35423345
Sounds like you broke/fractured your hand. Same thing happened to me when my (ex) wife cheated on me and I smashed a wall stud instead of her face. Lesson to learn? Don't punch walls/doors. Go see a dr.
Also, I hate women more now then ever before
>>
>>35423345
Boxer's fracture
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.