[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it even worth lifting with this gyno?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: za.png (1 MB, 1465x785) Image search: [Google]
za.png
1 MB, 1465x785
is it even worth lifting with this gyno?
>>
>>35417171
That looks more like fat and water retention. Men with real gyno will have real tits, whoever is in this pic is just a fatass that probably drinks soda daily and eats a shitload of fast food.
>>
>>35417171
Yes bro! I was the same, looks better now.
>>
File: 1445073666401.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445073666401.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1080
>>35417171
well if you start lifting you can reduce the gyno and then later on you can have the real(non fat) gyno removed.
>>
>>35417208
it's loose skin cos i used to weight 320lbs

>>35417214
what did u do to improve breh?
>>
>>35417242
lift weights
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (60 KB, 441x734) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
60 KB, 441x734
can fit diagnose me is this gyno? usually my nips are puffier than this
>>
>>35417436
Might be very slight gyno. Should probably get it removed then, if it IS gyno it'll grow and if it grows it becomes harder to remove.
>>
>>35417460
I don't know if I can drop $5K on surgery, do you ever see cases where building up the chest diminishes the effect? ie does lifting help cure gyno and t shirt puffy nips?
>>
>>35417481
guys pls
>>
>>35417481
lifting cant cure gyno but it can help you hide it
I have been trying to sleep for 3 hours and during that time I've decided that tomorrow is the day I go to the doctor to fix my gyno problem finally.
In my country the surgery is free but I have waited all these years feeling ashamed of my body because I didnt want people to find out I was ashamed of it.
But no more im going to see my doctor tomorrow as soon as I can.
>>
>>35417436
>can fit diagnose me

nigga do you think there are doctors here? Most people here don't even lift
>>
>>35417436
i thi k you have nipple cancer bro

go to ur dentisrt
>>
I can't believe this many people mistake fat for gyno. Unreal.
>>
>>35417214
pics or i disbelieve
>>
>>35418149

I've had the surgery anon it'll change your life (you have to put in yhe effort though)
>>
>>35418286
My life circles around hiding my gyno, everywhere I go, everything I do is affected by having it.
Cant imagine how much my life will change,and cant wait to see it, thx for the support
>>
>>35417171
Yes. The most men (and women) are fat, the less sex they make. It can cause huge damages to society.
>>
>>35418249
It's not gone but it looks better. Still gonna need surgery for it later though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.