[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me 3 years ago >Really into this girl, she's nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1436647076723.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1436647076723.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>Be me 3 years ago
>Really into this girl, she's nothing amazing but she's qt and nice
>I come home after a year away and we go on a few dates, she tells me I'm not 'her type'
>'Not my type' with every girl for years, keep training my ass off, making mental and physical gains
>Meanwhile I attempt to be her best guy-friend
>Haven't seen her in 3 years because of move
>She happens to make a trip with her family to my area to see her brother who also happens to live here now for X-mas Eve/X-mas
>I am invited to come meet the family and hangout since I was alone for the holidays
>Go hangout, realize her sister is my exact type
>Make mention of this and there's a shitstorm
>Come to find she has ALWAYS had jealousy issues over her sister
>Plays on my emotional weakness by hinting that she might like me now
>Expressly forbids me from talking to her
>Stakes some weird claim over me after 3 fucking years, when SHE is the one who rejected me

Am I wrong for thinking this bitch is shallow af for wanting something to do with me now, 3 years later?? Seeing my mental, physical, career gains? And letting her insecurity over her sister make her really fucking selfish??

Also what are some good exercises for developing explosive power in the lats and back in general. I was thinking about learning to do some Oly shit, like clean and jerks. I'm just really focused on explosive strength right now, doing things like box jumps, intervals, etc...
>>
>>35412733
>tell her she's not your type
>date her sister
Wow that's hard
>>
>>35412733
autist
>>
>>35412733
It's irrelevant because they don't even live in the same area as you.

If you do get the opportunity to fuck her sister, then fuck her sister. The cards are perfectly aligned for you to fuck both of them..understand she is only doing this out of jealousy and doesn't actually like you.
>>
>>35412733
If you want back strength, practice back bends, aerials, and front levers. All of it looks girly, it's true, but it does work.

Also, don't antagonize the girl who turned you down, there's literally nothing more toxic and annoying than a seething bitch. Just straight up go to her and ask her "be honest with yourself, do you actually love me? Looks, money, etc, all come and go, but do you actually love me for me, and would do so even if I have nothing? If so, then what made you change your mind between three years ago and now?"

Be honest and sincere, not bitter or triumphant or "alpha". You'll need her blessing if you want to bang her sister; women tend be weak as water in the face of making decisions that go against her peers.
>>
>>35412733
Tell her she had her chance at you and threw it away, then move on the sister. It's your destiny.
>>
who gives a shit? are you deferring to the woman who rejected you? lol

also high pulls
>>
>friendzoned HxC in highschool, beta virgino
>college
>ALL KINDS OF GAINZ
>social gains, sexual gains, physical gains, mental gainz
>get gf
>graduate and get legit job
>go home for christmas and see old cuck
>still as HHNNGGG as I remember
>driving with cuck to mall while gf is at work, meeting us at movie later
>starts to grope me
>she wants it
>tell her to piss off she lost her chance
>texts me regularly wanting it next time we see eachother

B R E H S
R
E
H
S
>>
>>35413585
/thread
>>
File: 1434027446268.png (544 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
1434027446268.png
544 KB, 500x673
>>35413585
>>35413695
>>35413845
>>35413874
>>35413894
I want nothing to do with the one that rejected me, she's managed to go downhill from where she was back then in so many ways. She CLEARLY has deep seated jealousy and insecurity issues about her younger sister in terms of attractiveness, body type, school/career/life-plan and just everything about her in general. She made some vicious fucking remarks about her like "Oh yeah she's ALWAYS been the upgrade... She's SOOO smart, SOOO pretty, SOOO funny...".

Clearly she has harbored these feelings of inadequacy for a LOOONG time and I want nothing to do with that shit anymore. I know what I'm worth and I know my heart was in a good place when I said I liked her. I think she honestly just realizes that like a stock, she had a chance to 'buy in' when I was low, and now she feels like she fucked up after seeing me again. Nothing would kill her more given how she feels about herself compared to her sister to see the guy she COULD have had with the girl she'll NEVER be as good as (in her mind... i feel like comparing yourself to other people is fucking stupid, just be your best self, but that's how she views it)

I don't understand where the fuck she gets off thinking she has a right now. I would NEVER want to date her sister without her blessing. The last thing I was is some psychotic sister to worry about. I actually DIDN'T want to fuck her sister either, that's just really not me and not where my head is at when it comes to dating at all. Just feels like bullshit now because I'm sure she has already gone and talked a bunch of shit to her behind my back, when I would have never even talked to her without her approval. If anything I figured she'd help me talk to her or put in a good word for me or something.. I've been 'that friend' to this girl for years now. Whatever guys, I appreciate the feedback, it's been a rough few days. Had to ask myself a lot of questions about the nature of a person's worth.
>>
>>35412733
Eh, if you dated her, it's kind of uncool to go after her sister.
She isn't entitled to anything from you, but she did invite you to hangout with her and her family and it's kind of a shit move to use that invite to hit on her sister.

It'd be different if you met her sister on your own, but she introduced you.

That doesn't mean you can't proceed anyway; just know that she isn't totally crazy for being mad.
>>
>>35414076
>I would NEVER want to date her sister without her blessing.

What does the opinion of some dumb slut matter to you?

Stop bowing to woman, you pussy. You're a man. You're in charge. Do what you want.
>>
>>35412733
use this to your advantage to fuck either one/both of them. you have her right at a vulnerable point.
do not give up/held down by moral barriers now.
>>
>>35412733
Serious response:

She is mentally ill
>>
File: 345345.jpg (22 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
22 KB, 304x366
>>35413960
Wew, lad.
>>
>>35414115
We went on like 3 dates over a christmas break 3 years ago, and then she told me i wasn't her type and friendzoned me.... I don't think she has a right to be mad that I like her sister. I'd be crazy not to. She's super likable.

>>35414133
Because I wouldn't want to date a girl who had a psychotic, jealous, and vindictive sister who could do or say ANYTHING about me. They are really close so she might value her opinion too much. I'd have to worry about being sabotaged or having my character attacked constantly.

>>35414174
I don't want anything to do with the first one, she ISN'T my type anymore. It was fucked up thought to pull my head apart and play with my feels by suggesting she might be into me again. It just made me feel completely objectified. I haven't changed in the last 3 years as a person, just on the outside and career-wise. That's the fucked part. And whatever man call me gay but I have no interest in fucking her sister, not like that, not on those terms. That just isn't me as a man.
>>
>>35414243
>Because I wouldn't want to date a girl who had a psychotic, jealous, and vindictive sister who could do or say ANYTHING about me.

So why are you hanging around them at all? What are you getting out of these interactions, if the girl you've known is a cunt and her sister is off limits?

I would strongly suggest you stop talking to either of them... girls can't be friends with guys, girls see two types of guys:

(a) chads they want to fuck

(b) wimps they want to exploit for resources (money, gifts, perks, attention)
>>
>>35414290
I hung out with them for two days because I was already back from visiting home for the holidays and i thought it would be rude to decline their very generous offer to include me in their family christmas shit. Won't be making that mistake again. You're right, and if she had reacted differently, like I think she SHOULD have. This would all be way different.
>>
>>35414133
> women don't matter
Are you delusional? Women's opinion today have mattered more than ever. Back in the day when marriage was compulsory, voting a male thing, and wars were rampant, and men made all the money, yeah, what a woman thought no one cares about. But today, in a world where women get into colleges and jobs easier than you, sex and marriage is entirely doled out by them, and paying them more than paying you for the same job is considered heroic, while competing with them the same way as you would with me makes you a sexist pig, saying women don't matted is plain retarded. I get you want women to not matter, but the reality is plain and simple: a woman of your skill and attractiveness level matters much more than you do.
>>
File: 1397672735338.jpg (38 KB, 468x462) Image search: [Google]
1397672735338.jpg
38 KB, 468x462
Lol

The red pill is strong af in this thread
>>
>>35414524
>who are you quoting?
>>
>>35414524
What does this have to do with anything in my post.

Literally all I'm reading is
>women are your betters. do what they say, bitch boy

No, that's not how I live my life. I do what I what's best for me.

Are you suggesting it's sexist to put my best interests ahead of pleasing women?
>>
File: 1436665550097.png (311 KB, 680x509) Image search: [Google]
1436665550097.png
311 KB, 680x509
>>35414524
>>35414732

Okay chill out, both of you. Women are people. They're another CLASS of person I believe. They go through life with a TOTALLY different vantage point because of how society views them, how other girls treat them, and how men treat them. They will live life with advantages and disadvantages that most men will never have. We have our own set of challenges and advantages and shit and that's just always the way it's gonna be.

If you want to disregardfemalesgetgains and fuck random sluts, have at it my friend. I know what type of woman I want and I don't settle for less than that. I'm sure there are plenty of people who subscribe to both viewpoints. We can all be bros here and agree to disagree. It's just a matter of taste. I'm sure there are Chad's out there right now fucking some cardiobunny thinking about the smart, witty girl that got away, wondering what the fuck he's doing with his life. JUST like there are guys who wonder why they AREN'T fucking random chicks on a weekly basis and wondering if the girl they are holding out for even exists.

Let's just be men here? Also, I PR'd on shoulderpress today with 85's. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>35414076
Maybe she's right though. Maybe her sister is smarter, funnier, better looking, and a more fun person to be around. Maybe just hang out with her sister. It isn't worth worrying about the jealous girl. As long as you are honest and friendly nothing she says to her sister will matter. If the sis confronts you about something just be calm and honest about it. If it was true but it's clear to her that it doesn't bother you and you can be up front and honest about it she will respect your maturity and if it was a lie then she will see that you are being honest and disregard the jealose one in the future. Even in the unlikely event that the relationship just crumbles under the pressure it will still be fun in the short term and will better allow you to move on with your life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.