[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I think I overtrained. I feel fatigued as fuck. I am at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
/fit/ I think I overtrained. I feel fatigued as fuck. I am at work and I can't do anything. what should I do?

pls respond
>>
File: 1364789004445.png (248 KB, 352x468) Image search: [Google]
1364789004445.png
248 KB, 352x468
>OVERtrained
>what do

Train... Less? Come on dude

Take a few days off and fix your shit
>>
>>35411621
I need a quick fix asap
>>
Get efficient sleep (8-10 hours of sleep)

Have rest days

Take a week off from the gym every 8 weeks
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
>>35411691

8 SCOOPS
>>
What do you even mean overtrained?

What exactly did you do?
>>
>>35411737
I've been on PPLPPLx for 8 weeks now. everything was smooth but I was only able to get 5 hrs of sleep for past 2 nights. did some serious chest shoulders tris lifts yesterday.
>>
Have you been training unusually hard for several months? Do you feel like this often or is this just a one time incident?

>>35411698
>Take a week off from the gym every 8 weeks
Terrible advice for 99% of /fit/. Almost no one trains hard enough too get overtrained and most people whould probably train harder.
>>
>>35411791
Don't be such a fucking pussy. 5 hours is fine, I used to sleep 4 hours a day on my previous job.
>>
>>35411791
i do a full week rest after every 8 weeks give the CNS some rest.
>>
>>35411798
>>35411737
this is my routine, except past couple of weeks I've been doing 4 sets of everything. training has been a lot more intense than ever for sure. but doesn't happen often, last time was in the summer when I finished my cut and took a week off. the guy is right tho, I noticed that when I do 6 days a week I'm only able to go for about 8 weeks.
either way, I just want to put myself in working condition for today. any advice? had a cup and a half of black coffee and been drinking some bcaa trying to recover.
>>
I follow the Russian belief that Jamie Lewis talks about that overtraining is a mental block or staleness and a couple of days off or a different training style will make you fine. Unless you have been training 3 hours plus daily for weeks
>>
>>35411846
If you're not feeling like this often, it's probably nothing to worry about. If you start to feel tired and beat down, and everything is heavier in the gym, you're fatigued. Which is good because that's how you make gains, but if your real life starts becoming affected you'd probably do best in taking a week off and training with a slightly lower volume.

>either way, I just want to put myself in working condition for today. any advice? had a cup and a half of black coffee and been drinking some bcaa trying to recover.
You do understand that you're tired because you haven't slept well, right? Drink a lot of coffee.
>>
>>35411902
I really wanna finish this week, but I'm prob gonna end up doing PPLxxxx. volume has never been an issue for me, I love it. I always keep on increasing it as I go through any routine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.