[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about joining the local boxing/sparring gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 65748756748.jpg (73 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
65748756748.jpg
73 KB, 1300x866
I'm thinking about joining the local boxing/sparring gym and signing up to fight some of those chumps, I love to fight. I went 8-1 when I was a teenager in an underground boxing ring.. we would sneak out of school at lunch and box in hella sketchy areas and winner by KO ... I only lost once by disqualification because we were at a beaners house as I was more focus on not getting stabbed than the fight, so i called it and left with my crew mid fight even though it was pretty much neck and neck ... who cares tho.

What I'm saying is I have fighting experience, i'm a caged animal. so should I join a gym? I have very quick hands and powerful punches and feel like I could use my mind and body to out maneauver and out flank my next meal (victim), im hungry.

So, should I?

Or will I embarrass myself and have my ass handed to me? I'm a big dude btw, 5'5" 176lbs and working on toning..
>>
If you go with that cocky actitude into any workwhile boxing gym they'll make you fight with one of the best dudes there and make you his little bitch
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Pasta
>>
>>35408760
not pasta idiot, i've made this thread before but it's still me.
>>
It depends. If you go to a "family" boxing gym, then you'll probably be fine. You know, if you're in a class with 45 year old soccer moms trying to "tone" down by taking a "self defense" class with their "everlast" boxing gloves. These aren't bad gyms nor is there anything wrong about a soccer mom working out, but they're not true boxing gyms.

However, if you go to a real boxing gym, I guarantee you will get your ass handed to you, especially if you go in there trying to fight with an attitude. A good boxing gym is about respecting your opponent and the craft, not about who's the alpha male. Even if you've been in street fights, you haven't been in a fight with an experienced and skilled boxer, who will out maneuver you, out step you, out last you, and straight up just whoop your ass. Also, many of these gym offer family classes so don't assume you need a gym with only men and meat as punching bags or something.

If you go on with a smart attitude and hard work, you'll prosper for sure. Great conditioning, great skills to develop as much as you want, great exercise. You'll learn basics about punching, slipping, countering, etc. Look for a boxing gym that has an Olympic certified boxing ring, professional and amateur fighters, competitors, etc.
>>
>>35408709
Boring pasta is boring. Does saging still work?
>>
>>35408709
>>>/asp/
>>
>out flank my next meal (victim)

So has your aspergers been formally diagnosed yet?
>>
>>35408709
You sound like an insecure fuccboi, not a fighter.
>I have very quick hands and powerful punches and feel like I could use my mind and body to out maneauver and out flank my next meal (victim), im hungry.

Top fucking kek. There's no room for that shit when you're training boxing/mt/bjj/etc. I've been training for a while m8, and I've seen a bunch of people like you come in, get rekd the first few weeks and leave, never to come back.

So go. Go to a gym, keep the attitude you have now, pick a fight with someone there, and get some humility. No one respects thugs who can't control themselves.

See >>35408821

Where are you from? US? What state?
>>
>>35408948
im from california homie..we dont mess around. idk why you asked what difference does the state make
>>
>>35408981
"We don't mess around"
duly noted, manlet.

Please go to a gym as soon as possible and let us know how shitty they made you look.

To be fair, you probably won't say shit if you went and would be all sulk-y and quiet.
>>
>>35409004
ok i'll admit im short but I have heart, that counts for something, whats your underground fighting record?
>>
>>35409020
Fuck. I fell for the b8.
Cut me a break, I haven't been on /fit/ in a while.
>>
>>35408709
>I'm a big dude btw, 5'5"

lmao
>>
So many meatheads on fit that gobble up bait like semen.
>>
>>35409094
whats your height then
>>
Top b8 m8 I r8 8/8

That asides, go into any boxing gym and think you can fight without the training and you'll learn the hard way that you can't fight at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x355
Hahahahah you faggot get your ass kids lil boy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.