[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
high test problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Anyone here over 1000 on their total testosterone count? I am at 1020 natty and my doctor said it is affecting my fertility and likely causing mood and anger problems. Test this high is in the top 2% of men, and in fucking 30 years old.

I feel insane. I can't stand having a job and have quit them all. The free test gets converted to estrogen so I'm also high estrogen and I'm emotional like a woman. I feel insane.

Who had this? Who had fixed it? To to it off I have no fucking gains. Skinny mode. My fertility doc told me this. Only 13million viable sperm per load. Help me

Pic related, what I jerk off to
>>
>>35408400

Take an AI or SERMs for the high est
>>
Hop on a test cycle. You'll shut off your endogenous test production and you'll make gains. Problem solved.
>>
>>35408410

Will Google, but that doesn't help the anger and low sperm count does it
>>
Go to mexico and sell one of your balls bro
>>
> I can't stand having a job and have quit them all
do what I did, start your own business
cuckporations are annoying as fuck
>>
>>35408400
1145 ng/dl here. Aromatase inhibitors are your friend if you're squirrely as fuck. They'll mellow you out.
>>
High test here.

For Christmas this year I got some type of heart arrhythmia.
It fucking sucks, but that's life for some people. All I can do is train harder to overcome it..
>>
>>35408497

Thanks. I'll check it out. My anger and anxiety are squirrelly as fuck. I can barely function but get by on charm. I've felt like a caged dog my entire life and I have kids note thanks to fertility treatments. Desperately need to mellow myself out. Benzos are my favorite drug
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>mfw test levels are 315

not so genetically deficient now, am i?
>>
>>35408400
High test is no fun im natty 2000 it seriously makes me want to choke fuck every stupid cunt I see talking like a sweety duck
>>
>>35408623

I can literally feel the dht going to my scalp and killing hair follicles if I jerk off more than once in a row. Oh good the fucking itching.

You are surely stronger than me. I hate lifting and I burn muscle off in weeks. Cycling keeps me sane and doesn't make me want to die. I wonder if the high estrogen levels are fucking my gains. Maybe it's the cortisol but my levels were in normal range for that
>>
>>35408487
Yes, it will help the emotional instability. I've had between 1300-1100 for the past year and when I forget to take my AI (aromatase inhibitor) I get emotional. That includes all your emotions, nigga. When I take the AI I feel very very stable.

Get Anastrozole and take .25 mg Every other Day. Some dudes can get away with less. Some need a little more. The effects, lowered emotional instability, or just being plain stable, will show up in days.

Did your doc even check your Estrogen levels?
>>
>>35408705

No but I think estridol, which was normal. I need to find the papers. I had a full panel of dozens of tests a few years ago and the only anomalies were the year and high fasting glucose.

Most recent test was just three hormones to diagnose my low sperm count

Last question did you get it prescription in the states or are you using it off label? Thanks
>>
good lord, the original HT girl and I havent seen it in ages
>>
>>35408746
I had it prescribed but the Endocrinologist was clueless.

>stated 400 Total Testosterone was our goal
>Testosterone never converts to Estrogen
>High Estrogen in a man does nothing bad

Sounds implausible from an Endocrinologist yet I argued with her over these points after numerous visits and personal research to make sure I wasn't the wrong one.

I took the prescription and never went back. Now I get off label from European countries. Lot's of other countries in the world do not have such strict rules yet also do not make their medicines in bath tubs. They run businesses and selling a shit product will not make them profitable.
>>
>his test level is 1000
>think it's high and affecting him negatively

hahahahahah come back when you're at 6000+ or more at least.
>>
>on 1.5g test 350 mast
>am a normal well adjusted person with no emotional or mental instabilities
You're just defective op lmao
>>
>>35408400
>I am at 1020 natty
post test with date or gtfo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.