[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is BroScienceLife the Alpha? >Money >Charismatic >Good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: HowToSkipLegDay.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HowToSkipLegDay.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Is BroScienceLife the Alpha?
>Money
>Charismatic
>Good Body
>Bitches
Prove me wrong, you cannot
>>
>>35406486
he's stuck in 2012 with shit memes
"reps for jesus"
he's not alpha, he's beta and an overrated lifter who's for new comers to lifting
>>
File: BroScienceLife.jpg (163 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
BroScienceLife.jpg
163 KB, 720x540
>>35406531
>beta
>>
>>35406486
looks like skinny fat dyel to me... and I think he's gay so... there's that.
>>
>>35406560
He looks shit without his beard.
>>
>>35407199
post your body
>>
>>35407199
>Just calling people gay without any backing
Sure why the fuck not, it's not like the facts that we have been presented with thus far dictate clearly otherwise.

Tldr you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
>>
I like him. And he's funny.
>>
He's actually super chill and pleasant to be around IRL
>>
>>35406486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y
This is a video of Mike not in character (Dom)
He seems like a genuinely chilled laid back guy

Dont watch it if you dont want the illusion ruined

>>35407199
Watch vid hes got gf shes in it near the end
>>
>>35406486
Sure, if you mean an autistic caricature of what "alpha" meant as a meme in 2012

His stuff just doesn't make me laugh anymore, and his shilling irritates me now.
>>
I like him. He's one of the few natty fitness youtubers that's also massively successful. He makes up for his lack of useful advice with clever humor.
>>
>>35409500
I know you already told people not to watch this, but really, don't watch this. It's like Sascha Baron Cohen talking shit about Borat for being racist against Jews.
>>
He had some good videos a few years ago but now all they are is him sitting on the couch. Nothing to see here move on.
>>
>>35410198
Bro vs Wild was pretty good tho.
>>
>>35406486
He's satirising gym and /fit/ culture. Looks like you fail to see it's a joke, dumbass.

>>35410092
I stopped watching a vids about a month ago. Not really funny anymore.
>>
File: 840463.1436395228.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
840463.1436395228.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>35407199
>looks like skinny fat dyel to me.
>>
>>35409500
>He seems like a genuinely chilled laid back guy
>Dont watch it if you dont want the illusion ruined

Im not making that mistake again

>tfw you find out filthy frank is a complete normalfag asshole
>>
>>35407390
Is that you Bradley? Gian?
>>35411373
He has a new, updated youtube channel called Mike Tornabene, he's not THAT much of a normal guy, his inner DOM still comes out. Overall should he come on /fit/ he'd be the fucking king. 10/10 face, 10/10 physique (on a cut) and natty.
>>
>>35406560
>pants at the pool

Okay the meme is up. How shit are his legs?
>>
Small chinless head

Probably jewish

Also not funny

Cringe inducing videos
>>
How long will it take to achieve dom's physique?
Current stats
>75 kg
>5'9
>15% bf
>105kg bench
>no leg day
>not balding
>no beer
>only whey protein as my supplement
>>
>>35407199
He's bigger than you'll ever be.
>>
>>35411816
Need about 4 more inches of growth there bud.

Never going to make it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.