[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I see /fit/ masturbate over green veggies like broccoli, spinach,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Asparagus.jpg (307 KB, 747x497) Image search: [Google]
Asparagus.jpg
307 KB, 747x497
So I see /fit/ masturbate over green veggies like broccoli, spinach, kale, etc... all the fucking time but nobody ever mentions Asparagus.

Cook this shit with your meat and it's fucking delicious. Why no love? What's wrong with it?
>>
Nothing wrong with it, the problem is the noob lifters on /fit/ that think only proteins matter
>>
Frizen aspie grass is preet exspensive for a low quantity
Aldo makes ur piss smell like pennies
>>
>>35402786

just dont use a public urinal.
>>
>>35402835
I enjoy the pungent smell of asparagus piss.
>>
>eating Apergers
>>
>>35402835
>Expensive
Dude $10 buys a weeks worth of the shit, and that's if you eat it every fucking day. In what world is that expensive?
>>
>>35403051
The third world. :^)
>>
>>35402786
it only grows in sandy soil and prefers cool winters, we can't grow it outdoors in the north
>>
>>35405108
>Growing your own produce
Are you Mexican or just poor?
>>
File: madmemestopmeme2.jpg (56 KB, 960x815) Image search: [Google]
madmemestopmeme2.jpg
56 KB, 960x815
>>35402786
>Asparagus
>>
>>35402786
Not sure about other countries but here it has a super short season and costs a fortune, yeah you can get frozen but broccoli freezes better and is much cheaper.
>>
i love asparagus, but the smell of my pee literally made me gag last time i ate it

i imagine it ruins your cum too, for those of you who have gf's
>>
>>35407165
lmao I gotta get some to troll her
last time I just ate a bunch of garlic but now I'm thinking of combining them
>>
>>35403051
Yeah and $4 buys a weeks worth of frozen veggies.
>>
>>35403051
Depending on where you live, I guess.
>>
>>35403051
Its more expensive this time of year
>>
>>35407398
My ass.
>>
>>35407398
>>35407061
>Buying frozen veggies instead of fresh
Enjoy your shitty devalued nutrients and worse taste.
>>
>>35407986
>shitty devalued nutrients
Doesn't happen m8.

Enjoy not having as much spending money.
>>
>>35402835
Nigger this shit grows in the ditches in iowa.

Garbage bags full.

A month after morel season too ...

Goddamn you I'm excited for spring now.
>>
Is kale any good? How does it compare to spinach in terms of taste? My local grocery carries a shit ton of kale but barely any spinach
>>
>>35407986

Literally, the opposite is true. Vegetables are often frozen quite quickly after harvest, whereas fresh veg is usually trucked in from quite far away.

Nine times out of ten, the micronutirents in frozen veg are better preserved than the fresh - barring of course fresh from your own garden, or fresh from your communities garden.
>>
>>35402786
I think only southern american countries have long seasons for asparagus. In the mediterranean it's just a couple of months in late spring. Eating seasonal fruit/veggies (if you live in a place like the mediterranean where almost any kind of fruit and veggies grow in some portions of the year) is better than seeking frozen overseas veggies (rotating foods is better; buying cheaper local food is better).
Local frozen veggies are "GOAT" too (peas, spinaches..) but at least those are local
Stay assured that in april/may/june I overload myself with asparagus - if you drink enough your piss won't even stink that much
>>
>>35407986
Pfft lol :D its almost fucking 2016 you should read more before you embarras yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.