[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text girl i havent talked to in awhile >ask to hang out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: feels.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>text girl i havent talked to in awhile
>ask to hang out
>"we'll see anon!"

so thats a no right
>>
>>35402160
Hate to break it to you but it sounds like a definite no
>>
>>35402160
>we'll see
that's what your mom used to tell you when you asked if you could get ice cream. not promising
>>
>>35402172
thats what i thought. im improving slowly on how grills think
>>
>text my ex
>where is my child support

Does that mean I'm cucked?
>>
>>35402198
it means you should pay your child support
captcha: WINMOR
>>
>>35402160
Yeah that's a no.

>grill I'm texting informs me she's attempted suicide 6 times
>1 month ago being the most recent
>fukken dropped
>>
>>35402160
>"we'll see"

It would have been better if she just said No.
>>
>>35402160
Sounds like a possible yes if you stop being a broke nigger
>>
>>35402160
>we'll see

basically a polite "no"

or

>we'll see, if Chad decides he doesn't want to see me anymore, maybe I'll text you
>>
>>35402235
>>grill I'm texting informs me she's attempted suicide 6 times
I'm I low test if I would take advantage of this in order to become more sensual with a grill?
>>
>>35402305
There's a saying

Don't stick your dick in crazy

that includes fatties btw.
>>
>>35402241
>>35402259
>>35402275
honestly that was my suspicion but i needed some extra opinions, thanks guys you dont let me down most of the time
>>
>>35402160
it means we'll see

why make assumptions when you don't know?
>>
>>35402385
because girls make me feel skeptical
>>
>>35402357
This is such a stupid staying.

Crazy pussy is the best pussy.
>>
>>35402305
You don't want to deal with those levels of crazy/stupid/attention whoring. Seriously 6 attempts? That's just looking for attention.
>>
>>35402160
Thats what I always say, when i don´t want to: we´ll see, later.
>>
>>35402160

shes putting you on the sideline as her plan B.

Have respect for yourself and ignore her.
>>
>>35402400
don't make assumptions

it's a bad habit, you always end up thinking the worst when it might not always be that way.

if it turns out she doesn't want to hang out, then okay. but dont assume that when all she said was we'll see.
>>
>>35402450
youre too optimisic
>>
>>35402160
>>35402450
While I'd generally agree to not jump to conclusions... It doesn't seem like she's excited about the idea of going out with Op.

And if she isn't excited about the prospect of dating you, I don't think it's worth the trouble.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.