[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you training to be a Shaolin monk, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Why aren't you training to be a Shaolin monk, /fit/?
>>
Already am one

Greetings from India!
>>
>>35398429
they're from tibet fuckboy
>>
become a shaolin?
what am I? a fucking faggot?
>>
>>35398450
you don't really know much about anything do you

I'm not even indian
>>
>>35398454
no, a weak pussy
>>
>>35398429

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>35398399
I'm not Asian
>>
>>35398399
>>35398429

how and where can i find serious training
>>
>>35398399
Because I'd rather learn a functional martial art as opposed to circus tricks and dancing.
>>
>>35398399
I heard it's great fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opXsU7LWKbk
>>
>>35400403
It hasn't existed since Mao and was pretty [citation needed] prior to him.
>>
I tried but they just made me build scaffolding for repairs to the temple.
>>
Because I want to train to look good and get pucci, not submit to a hell of starvation and demonic training so people can throw me peanuts and then go home to sit down and think on how do I get to be a illuminated without doing nothing but sit with closed eyes.

Fucking shit I mad. Maybe its not tht bad but I see all of them as a cockmonglers puppets of tourism.
>>
C E L I B A C Y
E
L
I
B
A
C
Y
>>
>>35401169
oh shit
>>
>>35398399
how accepting are they? would they let a white american become one?

also, don't they make you give up everything you'll inherit or whatever.
>>
>>35398399
someone explain to me how is that even possible,is his skin super fucking rough or something?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.