[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please judge me. I was smoking weed for a year every day. That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: _20151227_233253.jpg (1008 KB, 1805x3450) Image search: [Google]
_20151227_233253.jpg
1008 KB, 1805x3450
Please judge me. I was smoking weed for a year every day. That includes McDonalds hot cakes with coffee and gaming every fucking day. Couple weeks ago I said I need to change my life to see change. I'm on a 500 cut calorie deficit. Will I make it?
>>
File: IMG_20151226_160943239.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151226_160943239.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
Now look I quit that smoking bullshit. After 10 years. FUCK YOU. Should I do ss or icf? Any encouragement would help...or critism you fucks.
>>
I think you got bigger problems to worry about, shitskin.
>>
breh
cut all that fat first god damn
>>
File: _20151227_233337.jpg (1 MB, 2432x3166) Image search: [Google]
_20151227_233337.jpg
1 MB, 2432x3166
Do you guys see a possibility of me being around 185? That's 218 boys.
>>
>>35396836
fix ur posture.

ss, after you get your form good for all the lifts, add accessories
>>
Yea my skin is fucking shit. You guys have no fucking clue how that shit affects with you mentally. Man why? My fucking brothers and sisters have their skin smooth as shit. I'm fucked. Yea I'm a 3/10 beta so what can I do ? Didn't get the genetics like you fucks. Lucky fucks.
>>
1st tip: stop posting on /fit/, you look awful. You don't even have a base. Make some progress first. Bye.
>>
Hey man I ain't mad I appreciate the fucking info. I really do. It's a fucking wake up call. Holy shit. Man. I'm glad I'm no fat fuck that can barely move.....slowly realizing that's fucking me.
>>
>>35396881
>fix ur posture
How?
>>
step 1: eat at caloric deficit
step 2: work out probably
step 3: ????
step 4: gains
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-23-50-14.png (647 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-23-50-14.png
647 KB, 720x1280
I need a base? Fuck I need to start writing down this fucking terms. I guess no wonder I never had confidence. I don't have a fucking base to start off.
>>
You knew it was bad for you in the first place..
>>
How do I lose weight? I already eat like 2 meals a day!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-30-16-11-50.png (743 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-30-16-11-50.png
743 KB, 720x1280
Naa I can't get mad at you guys. Embrace the negative and make it positive. Always my life was the first choice if its negative just don't do nothing about it. FUCK THAT SHIT. It's time to man the fuck up. Also I'm 6'1
>>
>>35396895
desu, i'd look like you if i didnt start lifting when i did.... but my skin is definitely a fuck ton better than yours. If you've never lifted, get on SS or 5x5, if you know how to lift with proper form and shit get on a bro split. and i'm compelled to say, we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>35396972
Count calories, download an app for that and actually track your calories accurately
>>
>>35396940
Stand up str8
Lmgtfy
>>
>>35396995
How is my fitness pal? I got that onem
>>
OP ignore the haters. Keep up your calorie deficit and you will make it before you even know it. Whenever you feel discouraged just think, will I regret it 6 months from now if I keep going or if I give up early? Hint - it's if you give up early.

Keep going and lift on SS. You won't make as many gains and you might have to up the weight every 2 sessions instead of 1 because you're on a cut. But I assure you, if you are consistent with your diet and lifting program, you WILL make it..

Yes you look like shit now but that is because you are fat and out of shape. Once you lose that weight and reach 1/2/3/4 plate lifts you will look damn fine and bitches will be all over your dick if you're not full autist.

Ignore the shitskin hate; don't let it get to you.

Good luck OP. Don't give up and make me have written this post for nothing.
>>
>>35396995
Thanks anon. I got that fitness pal app but haven't used it over 2 weeks. Man, thank you for that reminder. God damn.
>>
>>35397000
I hear that bad posture comes from weak muscles that can't hold you up. I think I'd need to work on those!
>>
>>35397002
That's what I do, but I cannot stress enough that you have to accurately follow and track your macros. Don't put down that you consume only a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar when you damn well know you got a Starbucks latte
>>
>>35397007

Use myfitnesspal and weigh out your food if you're serious about this cut. Does it suck? Yes. Does it work? Yes.
>>
>>35397016
DEADLIFTS
>>
>>35397034
Not if you have a mishaped spine
>>
>>35397000
Bro if I stand up straight I straight up look like a ego maniac fgt trying to look tough and shit. That's not me. But yea. I will do that more often. Thanks for that
>>
>>35397004
Dude I love you man made me tear up. Just one. That's some fucking motivation...you have no clue what you can mean to some people without realizing it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>35397048

Ur a misshapen spine
>>
>>35396815
No diet or exercise routine works if you quit. It has to be something that you can stick with for the rest of your life, and the only way this will be possible is if you find something you enjoy. If you are doing exercise that you hate and eating food that you hate, you will quit eventually, no two ways about it. So find exercise that you enjoy and healthy food that tastes good, and getting in shape will be easy and fun.
>>
>>35397069

No problem man you will fucking make it. You just need to be consistent. Every time you want to give up just think back at my post.

If you keep it up for 6 months, you have already beat the average person. After that you will be able to keep lifting and eating right without a problem.
>>
>stoner fuck never making it
>can't deal with base-line real, let alone actually doing things

prove me wrong, shitter
>>
>>35397090
Dude no bs I s.cap that ahah... I hear you loud and clear man gotta be strong enough and embrace the grind...ty bro
>>
>>35396815
>Can you make it
Yeah. You aren't hopelessly fat. I've seen people swing back from worse than that. You *could* make it, it's entirerly doable if you have the determination to see this through.
>>
>>35397152
Hey man we need people from all over the spectrum you fuck if not this world is fucking boring. I'll prove half of you fucks wrong I'll make a progression thread monthly. Post with me fuckers it will only be motivation. FUCK THE FAT! STAND THE FUCK UP AND LETS DO SOMETHING BITCHES.
>>
You don't even need to quit weed bro. Just ignore the munchies or eat real food instead of junk, and DON'T GO OVER YOUR MACROS
>>
>>35397165
Yea I didn't think I was that fat man until this. Holy shit that's a wake up call. I was thinking fat was those kids with even more baggage then me but was I wrong!
>>
>>35396881
his posture will be fine once he loses the gut
>>
>>35397176
It's a lifestyle change my man. Not only my body but everything in life is going downhill. Their is a famous quote or someshit...' You can't like something too much withought recopursion.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.