[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of the Nutri-Ninja/Bullet/etc blenders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nni.jpg (90 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
nni.jpg
90 KB, 700x420
What do you guys think of the Nutri-Ninja/Bullet/etc blenders and their ilk?

Obviously the marketing about "extracting nutrients" is bullshit, but they're still powerful blenders that can make anything into a smoothie without losing the fibre from the pulp.

My only concern is how hard it would be to make good vegetable/protein smoothies, since mostly using fruit would eventually overload you with sugars.
>>
>>35393818
>What do you guys think of the Nutri-Ninja/Bullet/etc blenders and their ilk?
Huge waste of money. Eat whole fruits and vegetables instead. /thread
>>
If you already have a blender don't bother but if you don't they're p good although small
>>
wouldn't say they are a waste of money, more a luxury and can make a nice change to your diet. glad i didn't pay full price for mine though
>>
>>35393818
Absolutely a scam
Just use are regular blender and a cup or bottle. You can get a top of the line blender for the same price as one of those pieces of shit
>>
>>35393856
>Huge waste of money. Eat whole fruits and vegetables instead. /thread
I have a shitty appetite and eating is a chore to me, so I figure liquefying everything would help me consume more nutrients. Also you can hid the taste of shit you don't like (eg spinach), and no cooking either.

>>35393877
I have one, but it's pretty weak.Like, with raspberries it won't get the seeds and you get a really gritty texture. The 1000+ watt blenders can deal with that stuff easy.
>>
>>35393893
True, but sometimes making something easier is all you need.

>>35393901
They would be a scam if they were just shitty blenders, but they actually have good motors and blades in them. If you can get them on special they're probably cheaper than the proper blenders you're talking about.
>>
Can you blend frozen fruits, or should one wait until they thaw?
>>
>>35394095
Yeah, at least the higher end ones (eg Nutri Ninja IQ) can do frozen stuff, ice, nuts, whole fruits, etc.
>>
>>35393818
I got a cheapo Daewoo smoothie blender for like 20 quid. Best purchase I ever made.
>>
>>35393978
>If you can get them on special
That works both ways friendo.

The quality of the motors are pretty bad. You can tell just from how light they are a good blender is 3 if not 4 times the weight. The wattage is typically lower and the warranty on them are short. If they are such high quality why don't they back their product for as long as a good blender

Its like those shitty stone dine pans. Buy a good non stick pan that cost the same and you would be better off
>>
>>35393818
Load it up with spinach, use water only, and a minimal amount of fruit - like so:

>spinach
>banana
>protein (banana, choc, or vanilla)
>water
>>
I got a Nutri-Ninja Pro and that thing is goddamn magic. Toss anything you want in there and its fucking vaporized in like 3 seconds. Expensive yeah but worth every cent.
>>
>>35394597
>>35393901

What normal blenders would you guys recommend of these?

I've heard good things about the Vitamix S30, but it's like 3 times the price.
>>
>>35395239
Here in my country a kitchenaid blender is $40 more than a nutri bullet
The high end sunbeam blender is the same price
Both of these have 3 year warranties
There is a kenwood blender that is $20 cheaper
Look up customer reviews for blenders in your price range I can guarantee you will find one that is better and more versatile than a bullet
>>
>>35394635
Some good practical advice.

Would other veggies like broccoli work well?
>>
>>35393818
nutri ninja auto iq familia worth every penny not even shilling. bati bwoy dem tell you otherwise seen
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.