[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do these guys live? And is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 9782926-large.jpg (86 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
9782926-large.jpg
86 KB, 618x416
How long do these guys live? And is it worth it?
>>
>that guy isn't on all kinds of heart, cholesterol, and blood pressure medication
>>
>>35381518
If Ronnie Coleman had to take a buffet of pills for breakfast I bet you that Eddie Hall has to take something similar
>>
>>35381343
Not long but yeah.
>>
>>35381343

Most of them make it into old age. You'd have to ask them whether they thought it was worth it.
>>
You can easily live in the 90s being a supreme fatass.

It's probably worth it unless he's physically debilitated in terms of basic functions.
>>
>>35383120

>You can easily live in the 90s being a supreme fatass.

Going to need some citation for that. Vast majority of really elderly men I've met/known/seen are rail thin
>>
File: TypicalSouthEasternAmerican.jpg (75 KB, 736x764) Image search: [Google]
TypicalSouthEasternAmerican.jpg
75 KB, 736x764
>>35381343
>that tinnie tiny bowl of peas on the side of that quadruple bypass.
>>
Look at bill kazmaier, still going strong in old age.
>>
>>35384767
>one guy
>>
>>35384742
>"I beat anorexia."
>"You sure you just didn't sit on it?"
>>
>>35384742
Even fatsos need that delicious peaness anon
>>
>>35384856
Properly seasoned peas are truly food from the heavens.
>>
>>35381343
It doesn't matter how long they live you just got to live better
>>
File: ooo2.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
ooo2.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>35384843
>"You sure you just didn't sit on it?"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.