[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things you learned in 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: 1451072258133.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1451072258133.png
1 MB, 919x720
I learned that vegan diet doesn't mix with lifting.

>be me, good looking big natty
>meet qt vegan goth sloot with pink hair
>have absolutely nothing in common, but she is 5'0 100lbs and make my penis very hard
>I make her pussy very wet because I'm tall, athletic and ripped
>we fuck and hang together for a couple of months
>she often throws parties at her place and invites me. All the dyel hipster faggots over there hate on me because they also want her but I'm her main guy and I don't drink pabst, plus I dress like a nigger and love hiphop music
>realize she is a cool chick and I'm in love with her
>she often teases me for eating meat
>goes to Europe this summer for 3 months. I give her a ride to the airport and fuck her in the underground parking lot
>I decide to try vegan, to show her that I'm open minded
>got my macros on point
>vegan diet pretty much kills my gains, makes me super depressed and I start drinking every night
>aesthetics down the toilets, lose muscles and gain fat
>she comes back from her trip and is super excited to meet me. Tell her I went vegan.and she is super happy
>meet her and we don't fuck that night. I look like shit compared to before she left.
>she barely texts me anymore and I haven't seen her again
>currently in the process of rebuilding my physique, will text her when I look better

man fuck the vegan diet, what a troll... I can't believe I fell for that bullshit

What did you learn in 2015 ?
>>
this could have been a lot shorter.

and she slept with at least 1 other person on her vacation
>>
>>35379103
oh for sure, she's a nympho
>>
Not sure if that's because of the vegan diet or your cock thirsty lady bro
>>
>>35379086
Damn, anon. That's shitty. At least 2016 holds promise still.
>New Year, New You.
>>
>>35379086
>got my macros on point
>lose muscle and gain fat

this is what /fit/izens actually believe
>>
>>35379208
You don't understand.
Vegan proteins aren't complete and therefore your body doesn't recuperate as quickly. I usually lift 5-6x a week, but could only lift 3x while vegan. I guess I should have lowered my caloric intake though...
>>
>>35379264
so in short, you treated IIFYM like a complete theory? i think YOU dont understand. for optimal gains you need to have a steady intake of protein throughout the entire day and not cram whey at the end of a workout. it doesnt matter how slow the protein is absorbing. if your intake is steady, the only day you should have been affected was the very first.
>>
>>35379086
>What did you learn in 2015 ?
That woman are still the devil
>>
>>35379346
>le anabolic window
throw yourself into a well
>>
File: FB_IMG_1441570101032.jpg (59 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441570101032.jpg
59 KB, 960x637
>>35379086
>vegan diet pretty much kills my gains, makes me super depressed and I start drinking every night

Hey anon, I've been vegan for 8 years now, this sounds like me when I was eating too many carbs. Maybe lower the carbs and bump up your protein.

Post your diet?

Don't lose the qt goths, anon, when you get into the late 20s they'll stop fucking you and you'll have to wait until you're 40 or 50 to start fucking them again.

Pic somewhat related; is my petite vegan punk fucktoy.
>>
>>35379449
gross
>>
>>35379369
Not only does the anabolic window actually exist, that post argued against relying on consuming protein directly after a workout. Please shitpost elsewhere
>>
>>35379469
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>35379487
Great discussion bro. Nothing like a fat dyel who also lacks a biology degree to laugh at direct fact.

i find it odd that most people on this board stick to the laws of physics to explain how body transformation works (e.g calories in/calories out) and yet are so naive and quick to believe troll posts arguing against the anabolic window. The anabolic window is the definition of physics, and yet here we are.
>>
so OP got cucked by both veganism and a Italian fuccboinnames Franco?? Wow OP, kill your self my man.
>>
>>35379086
So, so much.

>If you allow people to betray you then they will. When people do bad things to you it can be traced to faults in your own personality- primarily weakness or naivete
>How to fuck
>How to finger a girl
>What I need to do with my life and how I need to get there
>That my father is a great example of a strong male figure, but that does not necessarily mean he knows everything
>People essentially just use other people to satisfy themselves. Every human interaction boils down to this in some form, which is depressing but also enlightening
>How many bad habits I had when I was young that screwed me up for adult life
>How to seduce
>>
>>35379870
>People essentially just use other people to satisfy themselves. Every human interaction boils down to this in some form, which is depressing but also enlightening
This.
>>
>>35379264
Should've eaten kale brej
>>
>>35379086
Bro, something is wrong with your relationship.
>>
>>35379938

I hate plenty of kale and consumed a lot of vegan protein powder.
It should be noted however that I've been lifting for 10 years, and was 6'0 210lbs shredded before going vegan. I think my physique was "over the vegan limit" so I had nowhere to go but down
>>
>Never stop going to the gym, even if you just spend fucking 30 minutes there
>always plan your meals out during the weekdays at least
>gf lies about eating right and you are going to have to force her to do so
>stop drinking so much, you eat way too fucking much when you do
>stretch your fucking body
>>
>>35379264
kek bait

but go on and buy that whey shit for your "complete" protein gains so the dairy industry can laugh at you for buying their industrial waste
>>
>>35379116
Lel cvck
>>
>>35379449
>petite
sry m8
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 138x154) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 138x154
>>35380303
Pfft yeah right just take that fucking tinfoilhat off u fucking disgusting autistic piece of fuck.
>>
>>35379116
>being okay with other people fucking your girl
the literaly definition of cuck
>>
>>35379086
i learned that if i ever need money, i can be a personal trainer and get by just fine
>>
>>35379449
Subtle bait
I'm impressed
>>
File: 1448323631569.jpg (162 KB, 630x860) Image search: [Google]
1448323631569.jpg
162 KB, 630x860
There are people on /fit/ RIGHT NOW who think changing your lifestyle to mirror a woman's will make her like you.
>>
>>35379086
>main guy
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>35379978
>6'0
>tall
Pick one
>>
>>35379086
I learned that Rich Evans is more than just a man...
>>
Who falls for the vegan meme? Jesus OP you're fucking retarded. You were so whipped you actually became vegan hahaha
>>
>>35379086

implying that there aren't just the average results of getting a girlfriend
>>
>>35379208
Vegan shill detected
>>
File: Screenshot_20151227-004934.png (956 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151227-004934.png
956 KB, 1440x2560
>>35379455
>>35380554
>>35381263
Lol, you're all jelly you don't have a 5'1" vegan qt punk fucktoy

Admittedly she was thinner when she was 16 and I was just first fucking her, but still
>>
>>35381249
Literally the definition of an alpha
>>
File: pinky.jpg (80 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
pinky.jpg
80 KB, 960x720
>>35385208
cute.
OP here, here's the girl (she's 28 y-o)
>>
>>35381362
This so much.
He prob fell for the vegan meme due to excessive shilling on /fit/ too.
Got what you deserved.
>>
>>35385208
Please stop
>>
>>35385262
Aw. She is cute.

How is she a cool chick?
>>
File: Ainos.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Ainos.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>35385329

well, she is very spiritual, redpilled, I can have meaningful conversations with her, but yet she jokingly farts on me and doesn't take herself too seriously. She is a slut though
>>
I learn that my friends are shit

and nobody loves me
>>
>>35385476
Channel that hate, anger and loneliness into energy. Use that energy to life heavy things and make gains. Then fuck random sloots like OP, it'll be worth it.
>>
>>35385476
Welcome to being a grown up.

I learned that I need to shut up way more often than I do right now.
>>
I learned that I shouldn't take binge days literally, even while bulking. Had to get my stomach pumped because my body would refuse to digest the amount of food I ate but also couldn't throw up. Don't risk ripping apart your intestines, it's not worth it.
>>
File: original.jpg (38 KB, 531x709) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
38 KB, 531x709
>>35385262
Hmm, reminds me a bit of Britta Görtz, maybe it's just the piercing though.
>>
>>35385370

>slut
>redpilled

Anon...
>>
>>35379086
>plus I dress like a nigger and love hiphop music
>will text her when I look better
Jesus you're pathetic and a nigger?
You don't deserve your genetics
>>
>>35385370
>Redpilled
>Slut
That's not how it works anon
>>35385476
Welcome to the club!
>>
>>35385595

why wouldn't I text her back? she's a great fuck.
Much better than the girl I'm seeing right now basically just to empty my balls
>>
>dyed hair
>slut

>>>/trash/

I bet she has lots of guy friends too
>>
>>35385592
>>35385599

a redpilled woman will have a very open sexuality and won't be monogamous. You homos are just butthurt because the slutty girl you know won't fuck with you. Shit if I was a girl, I'd be the biggest slut ever, no doubt about it
>>
>>35385624
Lel, what a cuck
>>
>>35385624
Keep defending her cuck
I'm actually forcing myself to be celibate until I hit my goal body, only one more year to go
>>
>>35385624
>redpilled
>slut

I'm not sure you know what the words you type actually mean, anon.
>>
>>35379086
why you went vegan while she wasn't looking?
>>
>>35385624

A redpilled woman is one that rejects the outward desires of modern society, deeming them to be degenerate.

You lost your gains to a vegan goth with problem hair, you're the cuck.
>>
>>35385632

Yeah that's right, I'm such a cuck...
You go ahead and marry the girl of your dreams anon. Now if you ever grow tired of her and fantasize on your 20 y-o neighboor that's flirting with you, just remember that you can't fuck her since you're in a monogamous relationship and therefore not a cuck. This is the only way to live your life anon... isn't it ?

One day you might realize your body is only a vessel for your soul, no more no less, and life is shorts... temptations will always be there.
>>
>>35385624
These autists don't get hedonism, anon

Don't try to teach them, they'll never learn from us
>>
>>35379086
im curious, how do u dress like a nigger nowadays?
>>
>>35379369
Laffin at your lack of reading comprehension
>>
>>35385659
...so basically a woman who rejects her own biology and pretends she has no sexual desires is redpilled? The "outward desires of modern society", wtf are you even talking about? You can just say you don't respect women who fuck a lot of dudes cause you think it's gross, you don't need to make up some fake ass explanation as to why a woman who doesn't have casual sex is intellectually and morally superior.
>>
>>35385661
>don't get hedonism
The fact that we understand it is why we don't partake in it you stupid cunt
>>
>>35385262
gross, ditch the gains goblin.
>>
>>35379086
I learned that some men are fucking idiots that can't live without the pussy of a crazy whore and are willing to kill their hard work for it. That idiot man is you, OP
>>
File: damn.jpg (99 KB, 701x960) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
99 KB, 701x960
>>35385672

this is an older pic when I was dyel
>>
>>35385676
The guy unironically used the word degenerate, brah.

Sometimes you just gotta walk away.
>>
>Destroys gains and mental health trying to impress some gutter trash alt-slut while she fucks off around Europe for a full financial quarter sleeping with other men
>Wants to act indignant when called out and adamantly insist that he's been totally alpha the whole time

The average /fit/izen is still an autistic loner despite outward appearances. In much the same way, you're still clearly a hip gnu-male beta fucking faggot.
>>
>>35385262
>sticking your dick in tumblr
you done goof, OP
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451200029640.jpg (106 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451200029640.jpg
106 KB, 960x640
>>35385262
She's cute AF, OP. I go for girls with shorter hair than me but have a huge weakness for neon dye shades.

Bumping with moar vegan fucktoy. This pic is I think from when she was just 18.

This girl is the biggest slut I've ever met and as a direct consequence, by far the best fuck I've ever had. Why do you autists like virgins? I understand the power imbalance of fucking a virgin, but you all want to be virgins and fuck only one person? How beta can you be? Lol.
>>
>>35385682
Lol. So what do you live for? Are you really religious or something?

Just go back to pol, dyel.
>>
>>35385262
4/10. If you were that shredded before then don't sweat her
>>
>>35385262
Dude, really..
>>
>>35385730

A slut is good for slut shit, sure. That doesn't mean you "fall in love" with the piece of meat and become a vegan nogains faggot trying to impress everybody else's cumdump you stupid loser.
>>
>>35385581

Her, I'd be all over
>>
>>35385697
No way this is OP. Still keked
>>
>>35385660
You strike me as one of those types who would make really artsy videos about how they fuck so many women and take drugs. Like the Weeknd or ILoveMakonnen
>>
>>35385697
Confirmed bait
>>
>>35385643
>taking pride in not having sex
>current year
Are you cosplaying a conquistador? Because they got married at 18 and fucked whoever they wanted to afterwards. JS.
>>
>Be at goal weight
>Still have gut for a belly

Basically realized I can do all the cardio and lifting I want in the world but I have to keep it up. Sucks though because I feel like despite all my gains I have a little dysmorphia just adapting to the new me and all
>>
File: 20130522_202908.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130522_202908.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>35385783
>>35385789

Bait? Why, because you like to believe everybody on /fit/ is a fat beta loser? Here is vegan grill sucking my dick. Good night you autists
>>
>>35385838
She looks fat
>>
>>35385838
Mostly because you just look like a huge fag with awful, trashy tattoos. Total surface level person. So I think it's bait
>>
>>35385838

You ignored the posts that shit on you the hardest. Sleep tight dreaming of the taste of all that Eurocock on your lips you fucking queer.
>>
>>35379264
soy is a complete protein for one.
even without soy it's probably possible to get all the amino acids you need on a vegan diet
>>
>>35385781
What about now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag26sZnH4e8
>>
>>35385262
typical tumblrette what the fuck OP
>>
>>35385942
For fucks sake, a few years ago everyone would have clearly said that that's alt/emo/punk/goth or whatever, not every woman with colored hair is a stupid feminazi. Fuck tumblr for ruining that, colored hair can look fucking great.
>>
>>35379086
I thought my dick is 10cm but it actually was 15cm.
>>
>>35379549
It's not that it doesn't exist. It's that it's effects are so small and unpredictable you are better off not stressing over it.
>>
>>35385838
she looks fat as fuck, and the hair already tell us she's mentally deranged
>>
File: the rain turns to snow.gif (386 KB, 515x386) Image search: [Google]
the rain turns to snow.gif
386 KB, 515x386
I learned that no matter what you do or what happens in your life, the only person that will ever absolutely be there for you is yourself. So you need to learn to love yourself. There is nothing worse than realizing you are utterly alone, and with only your own mind, and realizing you hate that mind and body you live in. So I began lifting to create a version of myself that I could tolerate. I don't think I'll ever love myself completely; but I'll atleast be that roommate that I can tolerate.
>>
>>35385780
Well I was vegan well before I met that girl because real men don't prey on weaker life forms, they protect them.

That's why I'm replying to your post.

That girl used to be my primary partner, but we outgrew each other and now she's just a sub I hit up when I'm in her city so I can experience the glory that is fucking that girl. The age difference basically meant we'd never be soul mates, but I still learned and grew so much because of her.

If you don't treat every human you interact with as a person who can help you self actualize, you'll never self actualize. If you can't accept that women have the same sex drives as you, you'll never have a real relationship. The worth of a person is measured in the people they help towards self actualization, not in how rigidly they adhere to an arbitrary moral code.

Please, for your own sake, work on those empathy gains.
>>
I learnt to disregard /fit/ and do more volume
>>
Working hard to improve yourself is fun and makes me happy
>>
>>35386215
I try to keep thinking of it like a real life RPG

Which I mean, real life basically is an RPG. So it's not hard to think of it that way. But making fake stat bars in a journal is an interesting way to track progress
>>
>>35386220

>I try to keep thinking of it like a real life RPG

>Which I mean, real life basically is an RPG. So it's not hard to think of it that way. But making fake stat bars in a journal is an interesting way to track progress

>But making fake stat bars in a journal is an interesting way to track progress

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>35386240
>quoting the entire post
>end it with Jesus fucking christ

alright
>>
"Self improvement" is a cult that attracts unhappy people. It's like the crossfit of self-help philosophies; with crossfit you aren't exercising to have a better squat, or a stronger deadlift. Exercise isn't the means to the end, its the end in and of itself. You exercise for the sake of exercising.

Why are you going to the gym? For what purpose? Do you enjoy it? Are you unhealthy? Are you getting something out of it that makes you feel better than you did before you went to the gym?

Why are you learning a language? Do you intend to travel? To what country? Are you going to live there? Do you need to speak a language and are you learning it properly or just going through the motions for the sake of it?

Why are you studying forex trading? Are you going to quit your job and work on Wall Street?

Why are you reading classics? Do you find them interesting? Are you actually reading them thoroughly? Are there other books you'd enjoy more and actually pay attention to because you find them interesting?

The prevailing attitude isn't 'self improvement' it's "If I do these things people will like me" and believe me, they wont.

Self improvement is about being happy with yourself and leading a contented life, not arbitrarily filling in stats in a notebook so you can 'level up' in the imaginary videogame in your head.

Stop pretending you're learning Mandarin and go outside and make a fucking friend.
>>
>>35386260
>sthetics down the toilets, lose muscles and gain fat
>>she comes back from her trip and is super excited to meet me. Tell her I went vegan.and she is super happy
>>meet her and we don't fuck that night. I look like shit compared to before she left.
>>she barely texts me anymore and I haven't seen her again
>>currently in the process of rebuilding my physique, will text her when I look better
This is called active procrastination.
Something so you can say to yourself, "Okay, when I can xxx". Be it speak Mandarin, read all the classics or going to the gym.

By all means do these things, but don't hang other things on their success. Don't say "I'll talk to the cutie on the bus when I can bench 2pl8".

I think the Shia Lebouf video was the best thing of 2015 in terms of 'self improvement'.
>>
>>35379264
Another dyel bait, holy fuck
>>
>>35385548
This right here
>>
lol vegans getting btfo yet again
>>
>>35385262
She'd look so plain without her tumblr-inspired hair colour.
>>
>>35386260

Very wise post.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 201x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 201x160
>>35379978

>be in peak physical condition from my lifestyle and diet
>"better jump on a diet bandwagon that consistent studies prove is super unhealthy"
>literally Brendan Fraser tier

Also don't date a nympho. She will break ur heart
>>
>>35379086
I learned that tiny asian 20 year old men give better head than any of the 5 white women i've dated
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.