[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been binging on food the last 3 days because of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I've been binging on food the last 3 days because of the holidays, ate all kinds of fat and sugary food and ate for multiple hours straight (Italians..)
Usually I really keep track of my nutrition and i try to eat 0grams of sugar a day and never binge and yea..
But these last days I really exaggerated.
Will this have a negative effect in the long run on my health or athletic performance due to all the sugar and bad fat and the "eating for multiple hours even when you're full"? I know it's pathetic but I'm afraid my stomach has stretched kek
I know our family binges like this every year and apparently nothing has ever happened so far, but this year it's the first time since I started lifting and yea..

Will I make it even though I pig out really bad one week straight over the Christmas holidays?

Pic very related
>>
Everyone pigs out at christmas.
My bench was a lot easier today but my chins were a little harder.
Next week it's gonna be the other way around again.
Don't worry about it fampai
>>
>>35378079
>Everyone pigs out at christmas.
speak for yourself fatty

both of you are not gonna make it
>>
>>35378079
Does everyone eat shitloads of chocolate and white bread? I feel guilty as fuck because of that.
Like,ofc I also ate a shitton of meat and fish but that's not quite as bad I guess..

At least I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol
>>
>>35378044
>Will I make it even though I pig out
no
>>
Same here, tons of sugar (m&ms specifically) and tons of bread. Got some of meat though.
>>
>>35378114
I can't speak for everyone but I had a LOT of cookies and 3 beers.
I didn't perform any worse today so whatever, really.

The real gains goblin is stressing over miniscule shit like this.
>>
Gotta eat big to get big come on
>>
>>35378140
Meat is actually the worst thing anyone could ever eat, that's why most serious lifters and sportsmen are all going vegan now
>>
File: 1449959642793.png (390 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
1449959642793.png
390 KB, 716x717
>>35378208
>Meat is actually the worst thing anyone could ever eat
>>
Instead of buying a half-off Christmas cake this morning, I bought a 10-pound bag of organic juicing carrots for $9 and am gonna snack the shit out of that. I'm gonna be oompa loompa, bitch.

Suggest you do something similar to "soft landing" away from the binging habits acquired from your Christmas gorging.
>>
File: really.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
145 KB, 1000x1000
>>35378208
>>
>>35378160
>I can't speak for everyone but I had a LOT of cookies and 3 beers.
>I didn't perform any worse today so whatever, really.
>The real gains goblin is stressing over miniscule shit like this.

if 3 beers and "a lot" of cookies is what you consider binging on holidays then no shit sherlock, that is indeed miniscule shit no one should stress over.
>>
>>35378263
>>35378370
Almost as easily trolled as asking /g/tards why it's better to do it the hard way (use lignoos) to do the same thing.
>>
File: 2015-12-23 00.02.21.jpg (173 KB, 470x556) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23 00.02.21.jpg
173 KB, 470x556
>>35378044
Up 18 lbs in 5 days here, just treat it like a bulk cycle and push more weight
>>
>>35378417
>Up 18 lbs in 5 days here
I do hope half of that is water-weight, otherwise I fear for your health.
>>
I take DNP over Christmas
>>
>>35378494
Of course, only up 10lbs by this mornings weigh in.
>>
>>35378559
>Mmm this is some great pumpkin pie mom
>Later
>Body temp 108 for hours
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.