[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you have a pump and you look big and juicy compared to your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Get-Pumped-Metal.jpg (107 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
Get-Pumped-Metal.jpg
107 KB, 1109x614
When you have a pump and you look big and juicy compared to your normal state, roughly how many more months of lifting will it take to "catch up" with your pump? Assume you're doing a slow lean bulk so you don't get fat as well.
>>
depends on your training age. the longer you've been training the longer it would take. but by then you will want to look like your new pump-look. in other words, your pump-self will forever elude you.
>>
You can never be as big as your pump OP
>>
>chasing the pump
>>
Doesn't work that way. Pump is because of extra blood in the specific muscles you've trained. The blood is not normally there.

Though carb starving and carbing up can work for a short period.
>>
Depends. Scooby will never be as big as his pump. I will probably get there in a few months.
>>
File: BBQ-tilapia3_edited-1-2.jpg (249 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
BBQ-tilapia3_edited-1-2.jpg
249 KB, 1000x979
>>35377815
Funny
>>
>>35377849
His skin looks good. How old is he really?
>>
>>35377849
Mirin his brachioradialis
>>
>>35377866
>>
>tfw your pumped state will always be your goal
>>
>>35377771
>77771
>Not 77777
>Never as big as your pump
>>
>>35377791
This
>>
>>35377771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVBYI4N3Js

/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.