[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how hard I work there will be no way to avoid stretch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: stretch.jpg (69 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
69 KB, 480x349
No matter how hard I work there will be no way to avoid stretch marks is there? I was 290lbs and I'm down to 233lbs in almost 4 months. I know that the health benefits are what's important but it's a little disheartening knowing that I can't undo all the damage. I just hope I don't get that weird vertical window blinds thing going on that liposuction people get.
>>
>>35375716
Uhh if you don't have stretch marks already then I don't know how losing weight would give them to you. You get them from STRETCHING not shrinking
>>
Slow down there chief, stretch marks are just scars and you can fade them yeah, probably not completely get rid of but fade them sure.

Good job on the weight loss but slow down or you'll be a human sail.

Aim for 10 lbs a month bb.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 630x354
>>35375716
I'm in the same boat m8. Moisturizer them for minimal discoloration.

It's definitely better to have a few than to be a great big fat person
>>
>>35375739

Gotta think of them as battlescars senpai, let them serve as a reminder to never let yourself become an ogre again.
>>
>>35375750
>Gotta think of them as battlescars

That is the most cringeworthy thing
>>
>>35375729
I do. It just set in that I really can't fix them though.

>>35375735
I actually have slowed down in the last month. It's hard though because working out has replaced videogames and shitposting as the thing I do when I'm bored.
>>
>>35375758

alright forgive me for that but still, they ARE scars.
>>
>>35375761

Good for you bud :3

10-12 a month should be OK, I went from 260 to 190 with no issues other than stretchmarks, and they faded a fair bit to the point where they were almost unoticable. Don't worry too much senpai it'll get to your head.
>>
File: needling.jpg (125 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
needling.jpg
125 KB, 1600x800
>>35375761
>I do. It just set in that I really can't fix them though.

You can.
Beauty treatments are a thing you know
>>
>>35375778
What is that? I figured all those creams and shit were just snake oil.
>>
I have stretch marks on my hips just like that pic OP, I quite like them now they are out of the disgusting red stage and they are white like that.
>>
>>35375788
Needling treatments
Shit like dermarolling or that other stuff with actual needles you can get done at the estheticians
>>
>>35375716
180 from ~260 here.
the loose skin is surprisingly almost non-existent.

the stretchmarks are URVRYwhere, but here is the thing about those.

it doesn't fucking matter, because they fade away to invisibility.

they never "go away" but they "fade" to your natural skin color.

shit is really not a big deal
>>
>>35375805
shit works 1000x better if you do needling with hyaluronic acid.

all of the legit studies combined needling with hyaluronic concoctions.

so you could argue there is no scientific basis for doing it without the acid, but that is kinda silly, given the overwhelming and well-documented anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>35375830
>so you could argue there is no scientific basis for doing it without the acid

Not really? Isn't the whole process of causing micro injuries to cause the skin to create new collagen kind of already known?
But yeah you can use products with it if you want. Most people use vitamin c
>>
File: 20151224_191959~2.jpg (666 KB, 1572x2403) Image search: [Google]
20151224_191959~2.jpg
666 KB, 1572x2403
>>35375758
More like fattlescars. I have them all over my legs and lovehandles. I still get laid somehow.

More info: i developed them when i was 14. Gained about 75lbs in one summer eating cheezits, pretzels and playing WoW.

On the plus side when BWL was released i already had several purples. And i was a guild leader that brought completely inexperienced people into their first raids. (ZG and UBRS)

Wish i chose to pass my classes instead. Wish i didnt drink so much costco brand gatorade with my cheezits. Wish i didnt go from 160-240 in 3 months.

Still get laid though
>>
>>35375850
It's not about getting laid. I still did that when I was 290lbs. It's about being proud of what's in the mirror.
>>
>>35375850

its whatever senpai, you got it off I'd assume and thats what matters.

I went from 160 to 260 in a year playing fhcking warcraft 3 custom maps all the time.
>>
>>35375876
>>35375850

I don't know how people get fat playing vidya
If anything the periods I spent playing way too much vidya was when I lost a bit of weight

>Way too focused to stop and go eat
>Couldn't eat while playing cause I'm too autistic to get my keyboard full of crumbs or all sticky and because I'd just let the food get cold
>>
>>35375891

boy the inside of my keyboard looks like a garbage dump its fucking sickening.
>>
>>35375898
Revolting
That's exactly the reason why I only eat in the kitchen, if not everything gets gross
>>
How does stretch marks even work?
I got stretch marks from when i was 17, 187cm 74kg.
That's 21bmi.
>>
>Got stretch marks on my chest and shoulder/wing areas.
>was skinny fat faggot 3 years ago but not feels good.
I don't know what to say about my stretch marks except need to put fucking shit on em. Guess lesson is don't be a skinny faggot and rip your skin with gains and don't be a fat fuck ripping your skin with fat.
>>
My mom earns her living with cosmetic products and she once told me a funny thing: There is a company that sells a beauty cream against cellulitis. It really works to the desired effect, thus the company gives a guarantee on refunding the money if not. The thing is: The instrucion leaflet says you have to litterally knead that shit into the skin. So basically, the celullitis does not fade because of the cream but because of the kneading but the old and used cunts rather pay a shitload of $$ than simply massaging. Think about this and use it wisely /fit/.
>>
try bio-oil or coconut oil, its what pregnant bitches use to reduce streatch marks
>>
>>35375843

er yeah that's the idea in principal, it's most definitely not 100% proven to remove scar tissue to any effective measure though.

there's like literally 1-2 studies showing it sorta works, and bunch saying it sorta does nothing.

this is by no means 'proven science' is what I'm sayin.
>>
>>35375716
no

you fat fucks need to live with the consequences

i hope those pizzas were delicious xoxo
>>
>>35377952
There's always this one faggot
Why are you so salty?
>>
>>35375716
Cocoa butter
Everyday
>>
>>35376367
You get stretch marks from growing rapidly
Most people get them for puberty, specially tall people
Fat people get them from being fat
Pregnant women get them from being pregnant
>>
>>35378203
I have them on my shoulders and ass from SS ;_;
>>
>>35378212
Oh right
And sometimes people get them from making gains
>>
How do some people's end up so wide? I went from 290-180 with only a tad bit of loose skin on my lower stomach when I bend over, obviously have stretch marks on my love handles and upper arms but that's it. They're really skinny and basically white or almost faded into my skin tone, maybe it's because I'm half Black?
>>
>>35375735
>Good job on the weight loss but slow down or you'll be a human sail.
Posts like this fill me with rage.

Fuck you.
you are a weightloss gainz goblin.
Losing weight, no matter how fast, doesnt have any effect on stretch marks or loose skin.
it's the stretching that does it...
>>
>>35378284
different bodies have different fat distribution.
>>
>>35378289
This is true. Losing weight as fast as possible is the best way to go. People say to do it slow basically for behavior purposes and to prevent rebound, but fast is definitely the best.

>>35378289
You're right but I was all around huge, but didn't have a MASSIVE gut. I guess I just lucked out and maybe being 6'2 helped a bit.
>>
>>35375850
>Gained about 75lbs in one summer
how
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.