[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is there so much negative propaganda about bulimia? i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1243x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1243x1300
why is there so much negative propaganda about bulimia? i've been doing it for years and i have no issues.

who cares if it's "cheating" or if reflects a lack of will power.

i get to eat delicious food, and maintain my weight. win win.

what's the problem?
>>
You're mentally ill.
>>
Poor bait
>>
>>35375477
Fucks up your teeth and makes your face bloated
>>
hahahahahaha DUBS hahahahahaha
>>
>>35375477
Say goodbye to your teeth and voice as stomach acid destroys the inside of your mouth and throat
>>
I started developing bulimia about a year ago. Probably only did it 10-15 times over a 3 month period before it hit me how retarded I was being. Stopped that shit before it became a serious problem.
>>
I used to have a stomach condition, ended up with me being able to puke on command without having to pull my uvula or whatever. Now, whenever my stomach doesnt feel good, or I can tell I overate, I just puke. It's nice.
>>
>>35375536
you mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhOqqTCx7g
>>
bulemics destroy their teeth.
>>
>>35375477
because stomach acid.

why bulimia with laxatives is supposed to be bad, i have no idea.

but i could imagine taking too many laxatives could be harmful.

personally i found intermittent fasting so easy and effective, i don't see the need to do anything else.
lost close to 80lb, only 15lb more to go.
plateau'd a couple times, but literally every time it was because i was doing too much cardio and cutting too hard.

as soon as i swapped the higher intensity stuff for LISS, and ate more, the weight fell back off
sounds counter-intuitive, but metabolic adaptation is a bitch (As is elevated cortisol)
>>
>>35375571
Shit, no. I wish, that looks really cool. Mine's more like an acid reflux type thing. You never really get used to the taste of your own stomach acid, though
>>
>>35375477
post teeth
It is also a sign of mental illness.
>>
>>35375477
I did it maybe 15-25 times when i was a teenager losing weight for a girl. Its very effective because you dont feel hungry afterward. But as a long term weight loss strategy? Hah. Good luck brotato
>>
File: hill.jpg (19 KB, 305x392) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
19 KB, 305x392
>>35375477

>i've been doing it for years

I'm sure you have...

>and i have no issues.

I'm sure you don't...
>>
File: 1412541217330.jpg (70 KB, 715x722) Image search: [Google]
1412541217330.jpg
70 KB, 715x722
>>35375477
My fiancee developed GERD and an esphophagal ulcer because of her purging from highschool.

Would you roid and die young? Would you smoke? The body is a resilliant set of systems, but abuse always catches up with you anon-kun
>>
>>35375477
Fucks up your teeth, fucks up stomach lining/esophagus, fucks up digestion and insulin resistance sooo bad. Mentally it's pretty bad too, anecdotally I've witnessed a strong correlation between bulimia and being completely out of control in every aspect of life. Other EDs (anorexia, EDNOS, BED) are bad but the suffers are never as openly batshit crazy as bulimics.
>>
How come no one has mentioned, that it fucks up your heart?

>>35375693
What kind of intermittent fasting did/do you do?
>>
>>35376033
>GERD

shit, i think i have this. it's seriously easy for me to regurgitate food that i just ate.

is that not normal? am i going to die?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.