[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinny hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: DYEL.jpg (72 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DYEL.jpg
72 KB, 400x400
Can we get a thread for scrawny, skinnyfat DYEL fucks?
Had a conversation today with a skelly girl.
She's tired of people telling her to eat more or gain weight.
She claims she eats what she can and just won't gain weight.
I ask her if she lifts, she says no she doesn't want to be too muscular. She does yoga and cardio.
Fucking dumb bitches. She does yoga and cardio, doesn't lift weights, and wonders why she's skelly. This shit is as bad as the hams who say they can't lose weight. Why don't we have more skinny hate threads? I've noticed half the people in the fat hate threads are skinnyfats but surely I'm not the only one on this board that lifts right?
>>
>>35374436
Why do we have to hate?
>>
Are you a fat fuck OP?
>>
File: bearmode.jpg (108 KB, 699x612) Image search: [Google]
bearmode.jpg
108 KB, 699x612
>>35374456
Fuck you honkey peckerwood.
>>
>>35374475
Ad hominem is a logical fallacy
>>
>>35374461
No.
Are you a skinnyfat?
Can you not even bench your own bodyweight?
Go hit the gym you skinny bitch
>>
File: Patrik_Baboumian_für_PETA.jpg (285 KB, 595x838) Image search: [Google]
Patrik_Baboumian_für_PETA.jpg
285 KB, 595x838
>>35374436
this guy is my inspiration pic related
>>
>>35374436
In my experience, there's less to hate. Skinny people usually aren't in denial about their weight in the same way as fat people.
>>
File: she doesn't lift.jpg (14 KB, 236x207) Image search: [Google]
she doesn't lift.jpg
14 KB, 236x207
>>35374461
Who's girlfriend are you Anon?

>>35374512
idk, I've encountered a lot of the same logic from skinny people. A lot of scrawny people who think they're just genetically skinny and there's nothing they can do to gain weight. Who think they're perfectly healthy despite barely being able to bench the bar. They think light cardio is all they need.
>>
>>35374548
I think allot of skellies think they're perma-skinny because they've been rused by fat people. I was eating around 3000 calories a day, and not putting on weight.A 400lbs lard ass who eats 8000 cal a day, but claims to be eating a strict 2000 a day is going to skew allot of people's perceptions if they think he's honest.

If they skinny people do cardio, they probably are healthy, just not fit. I don't think lifting weights has any significant impact on heart health or overall longevity.
>>
>>35374475
>that picture
literally /plg/'s rationalization for obesity

god i hate fat fucks who think they are on my level just because they squat and diddly

it's like..not only does nobody care what number you lift, but you're still a fat fuck who nobody wants to have sex with, and who's obesity will lead to an early death (fortunately)
>>
>>35375070
>god i hate fat fucks who think they are on my level just because they squat and diddly
This so much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.