[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First threat on /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20151225_192207.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20151225_192207.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Alright so i need some advice people. I have tried and failed to loose weight in the past many many times. For the past 3 weeks i have done nothing other than eat better food, No more fast food and have cooked every meal i eat. I have a very physically emending job, where i am on my feet walking at a fast pace and constantly lifting things from 1-50 lbs in weight other than my two 15 minute breaks and half hour lunch i am walking and moving for the entirety of my work shift. Know i want to know how far will this get me on my weight loss journey, if all i do is watch what i eat and dont go to the gym? I do want to go to the gym eventually but other times i tried to loose wright i feel like i did too much too soon, for example last year arround this time i was able to loose arround 35lbs but i became paranoid about my caloies and gym schedule and i think that is why i stooped trying. Would you guys recommend i stick with what im doing? and if so for how long? Or should i simultaneously diet and exercise?
>please help out this fatty
>>
Okay I can barely read that gibberish of a fucking paragraph

Yes you can lose weight by watching what you eat
>>
File: 1450185181663.jpg (58 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450185181663.jpg
58 KB, 960x720
>>35374173
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>35374173
Working at amazon isnt enough. Do bodyweight squats and pushups and crunches to improve overall muscle tone
>>
>>35374329
Megan?
>>
>>35374173
Any time you eat, make yourself a plate of food the same size you normally do, then cut that in half. If you actually do this you will be thin in no time regardless of not lifting op
>>
>>35374506
>hes to improve overall muscle tone
Ehh no need to mess with him
>>35374173
Read the sticky it explains everything.Walking at work isn't exercise unless your heart rate goes up a lot.I recommend going to a gym to build muscle.Unless you want to look skinnyfat when you lose weight.
>tip
Don't drink too many calories.Cut out all soda.
>>
Mate you can lose 10 lbs a month with no problem, go on a deficit count calories and limit carbs, eat plenty of carbs on an off day.

I went from 270 to 180 in like 8 months with no loose skin or anything, what's your height and weight?

Also, S T I C K Y
>>
>>35374581

Me again,

>>35374173

Is pic related you OP?
>>
Since you're not going to read the sticky I'll help you out faggot. Count your calories. Losing weight is all about the calories. You can just diet to lose weight, the gym will help though. If you literally eat 2 small meals a day you'll lose weight. If you're not fucking hungry all day then you're probably doing it wrong.
>>
>>35374642

This op, 500 calories a day man.
>>
>>35374753
>tfw all of /fit/ has come to gather to convince all the new year's resolutioners to die from malnutrition

I love the holiday season
>>
>>35374760
It's more like new year's resolutioners talking to other new year's resolutioners while occasional trolls come only to see them doing better job in trolling without trying.
>>
LITERALLY STICKY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>35374173
Count and control calorie intake. That's it. Do this alone and you're going to get thin. No need for exercise (although it helps), no need for silly diets (while they're healthy, they're designed to fail by being too hard on someone who's not used to eating that way).

Now, you're a fucking fat fuck who has an unhealthy relationship with food. If you could judge food right you wouldn't have become obese to begin with, so understand that you fucking SUCK at telling how much food is too much food.

Buy a kitchen scale and utilize an app to track your calories (IN GRAMS MEASURED WITH THE SCALE) and THEN stay on a calorie deficit every day.

The only way you'll fail is if you STOP doing this. Literally no person on Earth would fail to lose weight if following these orders.
>>
>>35374862
Feel like we should have a sticky just for the holiday season that just says

1. DIET >>>> EXERCISE
2. LOW IMPACT CARDIO FOR WEIGHT LOSS
3. >>>/R/FITNESS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.