[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad if your motivation to get fit is because you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1322076471172.gif (498 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1322076471172.gif
498 KB, 267x200
Is it bad if your motivation to get fit is because you think it might make a certain woman more attracted to you? Obviously the health benefits are good too.

What is your motivation?
>>
Chop wood, carry water. Well, in this disgustingly homogenized postmodern huxlean nightmare came true, there's not much wood to chop and water to carry.

So i strain myself in specially assigned place for people to lift and carry around heavy things.
>>
I was a dyel in jail,made a 3 ton9 and got raped,now im stronk and im coming back for them niggaz
>>
>>35374024
>Is it bad if your motivation to get fit is because you think it might make a certain woman more attracted to you?
hell nah bro, that's probably the most common motivation. make that bitch literally WANT you
>>
I want to be the very best ...
>>
>>35374121
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

KEK!!!!!!
>>
a girl i really like specifically told me she likes skinny guys, do you think im about to put down the weights bro? fuck outta here with ya bullshit mentality
>>
>>35374024

I don't want people to look at me and write me off as a faggot loser. I want to be a man and intimidate people.

Simultaneously, I want to be a huge faggot in public but still be cool and attractive. Way I see it, if that guy carrying a dakimakura of his waifu can beat the shit out of you, it's even more embarrassing for you.
>>
>>35374059
>tips fedora
>muh Aldous huxley

go drop acid you losrt
>>
>>35374199

you seem frustrated
>>
>>35374062
>made a 3 ton9 and got raped
huh?
>>
>>35374024
i like to lift and be big
its nice to feel strong, its nice to hear comments about my muscles and all that stuff and most importantly i find lifting fun
>>
I live with a bullet in my spine. It would be a waste of my life if I didn't make my body stronger everyday.
>>
>>35374121
That no one ever was......
>>
>>35374693
POKEMON, gotta catch them all
>>
>>35374732
It's my destiny.... You'll teach me and I'll teach youuuuu
>>
it's bad
what if she doesn't like you (protip, she isn't capable of love)
then you lose your motivation and return to manlet mode
>>
well it's kind of a circular feel, I'm fairly strong and muscular, right?

to maintain that achievement I have to continue lifting, so basically I lift to maintain my enjoyable level of strength and muscularity.
>>
>>35374024
nobody at the gym gives a shit why you work out
nobody at the gym gives a shit if you stop showing up
nobody at the gym gives a shit if you get laid 100x a week or 5x in your lifetime with used-up crippled hookers.

The only person your motivation matters to is yourself. now fuck off
>>
>>35374766
POKEEEEEEEMON
>>
Spite.
>>
>>35374024

i wish to a be a sick cunt
>>
>>35374024
what's the need for motivation? If you need motivation to go to the gym, you probably don't like weightlifting and should consider another form of exercise. I weightlift because I like it, and it's a great vent for my depression/anxiety. If you don't like weightlifting, try yoga, or sprinting, take up a sport, etc.

You shouldn't need motivation to exercise. You should enjoy it for the sake of enjoying it.
>>
>>35374024

If your motivation is a *certain* woman, then yes, that's bad. But if it's just women in general, then that's okay.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.