[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever do Gastric Bypass Surgery? How did it go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Anyone here ever do Gastric Bypass Surgery?

How did it go?
>>
Whats the point, i don't get it ?
>>
>>35373558
to lose weight
>>
>>35373558

Theres a few different methods. Basically your stomach has a lot of influence towards your appetite. If you can avoid the stomach when eating you can comb your appetite tite.
>>
I'd rather kill myself to be quite honest than getting that
>>
>>35373569
As a former obese person, the number one way to fight appetite is to force yourself to be hungry. I used to have a horrible appetite, and I thought feeling hungry was the same as feeling pain. But now I know hunger for what it is. Not a bad thing, not a pain, but just another sensation, like touch or smell
>>
>>35373490
How about not being a fatty, having disopline, and will power to lose weight? Lost 100 lbs by eating healthy and exercising.
>>
>>35373590

Yeah but people dont have the willpower
>>
>>35373662
They don't have willpower, but they're willing to be cut open and have their organs tampered with by a man?
>>
>>35373490
Dude, just eat less. This is just a surgery to get massive fatasses to stop eating as much.

So long as the surgery is done properly, it's 100% effective. As far as I'm aware you either eat less food and thus lose weight, or you die a horrible and painful death by exploding your new micro-stomach.

Either way, you don't have to worry about being fat anymore. So if you literally can't stop eating, then it's probably a good option for you to consider.
>>
>>35373674
Yeah thats how lazy some fucks are
>>
>>35373490
I heard if you read the sticky and track what goes in your mouth, add some moderate exercise it does a great job instead of shrinking your stomach.
>>
>>35373490
OP look up a surgery called gastric plication. They fold you stomach into itself so it ends up about 30% the size of a normal one.

I tried getting gastic sleeve and a lapband but you have to be a massive fatasfatass (40BMI+ or 35+ with a medical condition caused by obesity) to be accepted anywhere for it.

Im 28 BMI now and i got accepted for gastric plication in Malaysia at the cost of 7650USD
>>
>>35374408
Exercise isn't even required to lose weight, although it helps.

Counting calories is literally all you have to do.
>>
>>35374500
You're willing to spend almost 8k USD to get your insides fucked with in a third world shithole, but you're not willing to stop eating like a fatass?

I literally hope your surgery goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>35374524
I lived in malaysia for about 6 months when i got contracted to a shipbuilder there and its not entirely the 3rd world shithole you'd think it to be. I had laser eye surgery over there and the treatment i received surpassed what I would normally expect from Australia.

I've got no discipline but heaps of money so this is the best option for me
>>
>>35374601
Why not just hire someone to follow you around and call you a fat fuck until you stop eating like a fat fuck? You don't need discipline if you have good enough motivation.
>>
>>35374601
For the love of God, use that 8k to hire a decent professional trainer and buy a mealplan and ready made healthy meals from some company which deliveres them home. (at least they have those in the US, could imagine Australia having too.) And then buy coke. Give it 6 months and you have changed your life for the better, you will look fantastic and learned to eat properly and more important, you are going to feel great and amazing.

Also hire yourself a therapist to learn with your eating problems.
>>
>>35374517
Do macros matter in losing weight or is it purely eat less calories than your TDEE and you will lose weight?
>>
>>35376629
Ofc they matter, but when your stomach is that small, you can't fit in tons of food no matter what. you'll also probably feel sick if you eat which is hard to digest.

you can never be an athlete with such operation, cause you'd suffer from malnutrition (that is likely for all those patients cause you can't eat as much as you used to so you better eat healthy and nutritious stuff). Dehydration is also a serious problem if you sweat a lot, cause you can't drink that much liquid at a time either.

That is a real "just fuck my shit up" solution and not everyone has a happy ending with it. Yes it's likely to lose weight, but in the future you gotta be careful with what you eat just like if you were on a diet so that you get all the essential nutrients. Not to forget all the possible complications and that you'll never be able to enjoy a family dinner anymore. That changes your system, you gotta be eating tiny baby proportions really often.
>>
>>35376629
And that money used for that operation could be used for drugs which will cut your appetite and help you to lose weight.
>>
>>35374601

Aren't you ashamed?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.