[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about joining the local boxing/sparring gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 65748756748.jpg (73 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
65748756748.jpg
73 KB, 1300x866
I'm thinking about joining the local boxing/sparring gym and signing up to fight some of those chumps, I love to fight. I

went 8-1 when I was a teenager in an underground boxing ring.. we would sneak out of school at lunch and box in hella

sketchy areas and winner by KO ... I only lost once by disqualification because we were at a beaners house as I was more

focus on not getting stabbed than the fight, so i called it and left with my crew mid fight even though it was pretty much

neck and neck ... who cares tho.

What I'm saying is I have fighting experience, i'm a caged animal. so should I join a gym? I have very quick hands and

powerful punches and feel like I could use my mind and body to out maneauver and out flank my next meal (victim), im

hungry.

So, should I?

Or will I embarrass myself and have my ass handed to me? I'm a big dude btw, 5'5" 176lbs and working on toning..pic relateds face looks exactly like my face btw
>>
go for it, but be prepared to be humbled if you go in with that attitude
>>
>>35370992
>BIG DUDE
>>
>>35370992
What's your ethnicity?

And ya you should
>>
>>35370992
Lol you sound like a fucking joke dude

I hope this is pasta because you are just hilariously sad.
>>
haha wtf? I posted this shit last night
>>
>>35371149
back off man im just looking for advice, kthnxbai
>>
>>35371147
im white
>>
>>35370992
Don't be surprised when you go in with a hot head and get smashed by someone who is more experienced. A 5'5 light heavy weight? I'd love to get in the ring with a 5'5 fighter light heavy at 6'1. Please let this be pasta.
>>
>>35371513
I have heart though that has to count for something
>>
>>35371703
Have all the heart you want m8, real life isn't like the movies. Real life is where you bite off more than you can chew and end up being punch drunk for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35371904
thanks i'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>35370992
You should go to a Jiujitsu school with that attitude. That way you can learn humility on day one after shitting your pants because you refuse to tap to someone half your size.
>>
4/10
>>
People like you are a fucking joke. Sure though, go and join a boxing gym , I bet you won't even last 2 months with your stupid attitude.
>>
>>35372682
post your underground boxing stats then
>>
>>35372703
Im 15-0 in underground boxing all knockouts in under 1 minute. (My Stats)
>>
I'm not OP, I'm telling him he won't last a second with that attitude, this is coming from someone who actually has boxing experience.
>>
>>35372735
but you have to admit these types of guys are fun to spar with.
>>
>>35372726
I dont even know why I asked you probably made that up, atleast I was honest about my loss. i'll eat you up in the ring
>>
>>35372769
Extremely fun. Especially when they spar someone who has defense. They're eyes get so big when they realize they can't land a punch and end up gassed, you then proceed to pound away.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.