[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a long day without you, my friend and i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: LoadedBarbell.jpg (38 KB, 554x362) Image search: [Google]
LoadedBarbell.jpg
38 KB, 554x362
It's been a long day without you, my friend
and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again
we've come a long way from where we began
oh i'll tell you all about it when i see you again...

it should be illegal for gyms to close over christmas, feels bad men, real bad
>>
>>35370254
>tfw gym closes for every holiday
>>
>>35370254
Tfw gym closed till sunday
>>
>>35370254
>Tfw gym is closed untill tomorrow
>>
>not having a 24 hour self serve gym
It's like you don't even want to make it.
>>
File: 1JfqjHj.jpg (61 KB, 1498x2048) Image search: [Google]
1JfqjHj.jpg
61 KB, 1498x2048
>>35370271
>>35370277
mine isnt open till monday

and im in work on monday
>>
>>35370254

> get around the problem by doing my fullbody 3 day routine monday-wednesday

feels upperbackdestroyening and elbowtendonitising
>>
>>35370254

Not going to lie. I drove by the climbing gym just to see if they were greedy enough to be open. They were not. I'm only here for a few days but the sassy short girl with the fat ass is missed as much as the exercise.
>>
>gym closed today
>open tomorrow
no biggy niggy

also going out of town (or, er, village?) on Monday. maybe I'll have a sick workout on the road. maybe my hotel will have a fitness centre, I'll probably go to the ymca though since I have a membership and that's the gym I go to

the last ymca I went to out of town was fucking awful though. it was in downtown Ottawa and was full of black people, it had only like 8ft ceilings (my current YMCA'S ceilings are like a fucking warehouse) and it felt humid as shit. they also had hex plates, all the machines fucking sucked (the lat pulldown bar was like a semi-circle, wtf????? fuck I'm mad I won't bitch anymore
>>
>>35370279
What nice upper class prominently white utopia do you live in pleb? If you're not training your vigilance and awareness by living in the ghetto you're missing on gains.
>>
>>35370254
>tfw gym closed until 5th of January
>tfw will have to go back to a pleb tier commercial gym until then.
I don't want this feel goddamnit I want my top tier bars and eleiko plates and 6 poweracks and 6 oly/dl platforms.
>>
>tfw back at my parents home for the holydays, no gym to be seen
the first painful week is gone, second week of just pushups, pullups and planks come at me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.