[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1451045670363-744617129.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1451045670363-744617129.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I just over-ate brehs.
Told myself it wouldnt be a problem to eat as much as i like,it's christmas after all. I regret it,must have consumed around 2200-2500 calories of my grandmas delicious foods.

I feel like shit now.

What do?
Not eat the rest of the day at all.and also skip a meal or two tomorrow or continoue with my cut diet as planned...im a fat fuck,which choice is wiser?
>>
I mean like which will help me catch up and make up for this setback faster
>>
You could fast for a day or two afterwards, if you're more concerned about weight loss than muscle right now
>>
>>35367690
Fast means what? Eating at what deficit?
My maintain is 2500.should i eat like 1000 or 1500 or does fasting mean not eating at all?
>>
>>35367712
Fasting means not eating. Or you could do a easier variation by only eating low cal veggies.
>>
>>35367678
Catch up to what? Are you cutting during Christmas? If you are just treat it like a diet break. Either way if you train hard and enjoy a couple days of hedonism it won't make a difference in the long run. If you're really OCD you can do a 24 hour fast to offset the calories, wouldn't recommend it if you don't do IF regularly though.
>>
>>35367712
Fasting as in not eating at all. Obviously if you work out over the next couple of days you should eat something beforehand, but not eating at all for a couple of days as a one off isn't going to cause any long-term damage. You will have to be pretty disciplined with your diet the days after though, because chances are you'll be really fucking hungry
>>
>>35367668

Just don't eat anymore today and continue as normal tomorrow. Alternatively, accept it's Christmas and I enjoy yourself, as one day will not fuck it all up.
>>
>>35367721
Thats what i feel like doing.fasting today and keeping a very high deficit the next days...thanks for the input
>>
File: DOIT.jpg (4 MB, 1920x9808) Image search: [Google]
DOIT.jpg
4 MB, 1920x9808
>>35367668
Jesus christ man just get over it, it's Christmas, you have to just accept a bit of overeating for a few days.

And yes, I understand how you're feeling completely. I was bulimic/restrictive for years. One Christmas I managed to stay under 500 calories and no one noticed. I've had binges that would put competitive eaters to shame. I became obese, and finally lost the weight healthily this year. I am all too familiar with that feeling of "well I've overeaten once, might as well go all the way and eat fucking everything forever". No, fuck you, that is not a healthy attitude to eating and that is not what you're going to do. You have every right to a delicious festive feast and in a few days (or even tomorrow if you really feel like you need to) you're gonna get back on the horse of caloric deficit. Just DO NOT FAST to "make up for it", you'll only end up in a restrict-binge-restrict cycle. IF is only for people who have a very good handle on their appetite.

I believe in u faggot :3

(besides, if you're anything like me, your system won't be used to the sudden overabundance of rich food and you'll shit it all out anyway)
>>
>>35367819
Nah.i used to binge eat a lot but didnt go through restrictive periods after that.i have had my diet under cintrol the last month.five meals a day all healthy and at a five hundered cal deficit.i think im determined enough to fast 24 hours.and eat at a deficit the following few days and then return to normal...
Thanks for the advice,anyways happy holidays!
>>
>>35367668
>not doing glorious cardio to offset
I'm 10 minutes away from the 5 hour mark of my stationary bike session at moderate speed and resistance. I had to take a 6 minute break (not cointed towards the 5hours) every hour because my butt literally hurt.

>tfw eating disorder
>>
File: 1450892178712.gif (87 KB, 209x172) Image search: [Google]
1450892178712.gif
87 KB, 209x172
>>35367668
Consider the holidays a small bulking period and you'll be fine.
I'm ordering 2 peperoni pizza's from Domino's soon and i don't feel guilty, because i'll lose the excess calories as soon as i enter the gym again.
>>
>>35367668
fuck you christcuck
at least your celebration is around eating food and not literally starving for a month
>>
ITT: Noobs.

Seriously, do yourself a favour, and have a bit of fun. If you look at your calories on a weekly basis, you will more likely than not be fine. If you look at it on a monthly basis, even more so.

This won't make a difference; quit being faggots. You are literally being the reason people look down on /fit/ people at times.
>>
File: YB3rIQ0.jpg (359 KB, 2278x3037) Image search: [Google]
YB3rIQ0.jpg
359 KB, 2278x3037
>>35367945
Found the designated Pajeet.
>>
>>35367945
Atheist but my grandma is christian orthodox i get to enjoy all awesome traditional meals throughout the year
>>
I'm mostly upset about my training schedule getting fucked up by guests who cannot fucking take the fucking hint and fucking leave before it's fucking 3 at night holy fucking shit I'm mad I haven't gotten a proper night's sleep in like a WEEK
>>
its literally just 24 hours of overeating.

just adjust your calories

you'll be back to baseline in at most 2-3 days.

wow.
>>
Unless you've got a comp on January the first just fucking enjoy Christmas day, you cunt. I'm not one to believe in the whole 'holiday season' overindulging, but as long as you're back to normal by the 26/27th it's a very small bump in a long road
>>
>oh just this one time i'll let myself cheat!
>it's a holiday bra! i should enjoy myself!
>today was very stressful i think i deserve a cheat day!
ITT: fatties who are never going to make it
>>
>>35367668
>im a fat fuck
Commit suicide.
>>
Fuck it, bro. It's xmas. We'll cut another day.
>>
File: cafe16.jpg (66 KB, 550x667) Image search: [Google]
cafe16.jpg
66 KB, 550x667
>>35367668
Chill out. Eat more. Mind your macros. Get your protein. Run or do burpees or some other bodyweight type cardio the next day.
>>
Boo hoo I eat more than that and I'm a lanklet
>>
>>35370665

> We'll cut another day

found the american
>>
I can relate to that OP. I just have to Wright this to get it off my heart. I thought that it was a good idea to just eat everything I wanted because it was christmas. Probably gained two and a half kilo. Now I feel guilty. Been cutting from the summer holiday till yesterday. Lost 25 kg. Now I've thrown away two weeks.
Is there anything positive? F.e. breaking through a plateau or something like that? Or did I inderdaad throw away two weeks of cutting?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.