[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A 5'6 man can be as attractive as a 6'0 man if earns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1403273675911.jpg (210 KB, 881x641) Image search: [Google]
1403273675911.jpg
210 KB, 881x641
http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2012/03/how-mu...o-make-to/

"Men who are deficient in one status category can compensate if they are high in another. Several studies of online dating have shown that short men can be as successful in the dating market if they earn more than taller men.

Hitsch, Ali Hortacsu, and Dan Ariely calculate that a man who is five foot six can do as well as a six-footer if he earns $175,000 a year more."

Start making money manlets.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
21 KB, 900x900
Don't you have something better to do on Christmas than post an old ass article?
>>
>hand float
We meet again my true nemesis.
>>
>>35366394
>tfw 6'3"
>tfw $125k/yr
>tfw no gf
>>
>2016
>caring about women
>>
>muh height

I don't get why you fags always obsessed with having the ideal height of being 6 feet and up. There's nothing wrong with being 5'6, and I've been 5'6 since high school and I never really had any trouble with getting any girls, besides the gains come easier and these 6 feet dudes are mirin my gains.
>>
>>35366394
Tfw
>6'1
>160k /year
>gf

And still post on fit
>>
I thought the height thing was just a joke or banter on /fit/ and that manlets could score a lot of pussy irl

I'm an Asian guy that's like a 6/10 in the facial aesthetics department and 6'1 tall. Made a Tinder a few days ago and got 34 matches.

It sounds pretty normal and nothing out of the ordinary, right? It turns out that I am literally getting 30 times more responses than an Asian guy at 5'8 and below. I've heard so many horror stories from Asian guys and how they get roughly 6 matches a month. Everyday I get like 10-15 matches while other Asian guys literally get none. I don't even consider myself attractive and just made an account to see how popular I was with an half assed bio about me liking trees.

really opens my eyes, considering I know some of these shorter Asian guys and know they're richer, nicer, and generally a more agreeable person than me. Man, if I was a girl, I'd rather choose those Asian guys over me. I just don't understand anymore.

also, side note:

literally only 1 Asian girl swiped right at me lmao and she even unmatched me later. My matches are 60-70% white girls, 10% blacks, and 10-20% islanders/hispanics
>>
File: 1425860557246.jpg (48 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1425860557246.jpg
48 KB, 960x954
>>35366445
When people say women, they don't mean any woman bro. They mean attractive women. Look at India, there's an entire continent of ugly manlets shitting in the street and somehow there are over a billion people.

That is not what people around here are looking for.
>>
>>35366512
Well lucky I don't live in poo land, and the girls I get are 7/10 and up.
>>
>>35366481
Asian women are so incredibly racist it's disgusting. Actually women in general, but Asian women are the worst.
>>
>>35366394
>5'11
>hover hand
Checks out
>>
>>35366562
Who cares they all look the same with their gook, slanted eyes.
>>
>>35366541
I'm sure that's what the Indian's say too bro.

Just reminds me of the time my old roomate told me he's dating this really hot girl. He showed me the picture and I almost threw up.
>>
File: Screenshot2013-07-06at75257PM.png (757 KB, 894x619) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2013-07-06at75257PM.png
757 KB, 894x619
>>35366562

Yeah, pretty much. But if white, black, and Spanish women are willing to choose me, I'm A-okay with that. No need for me to beg for the attention of Asian women. Only time I'm successful with those whitewashed Asian girls are when I actually see them in person. I just get their hopes up and leave them because they're literally worse than daddy issue riddled blonde teen girls who date black guys to make daddy mad.

I basically look like the guy in the dark blue shirt in pic related and have pretty much the same body irl.
>>
>>35366562
you should czech out muslim girls, their whole demeanor is "us vs them"
>>
>>35366445
gonna weigh in on this and say the same thing. when I was a kid I was the second shortest in a class of 40 but then again, I was getting female attention since 9 lmao. I'm also Asian bcos that apparently matters a lot on 4chan even tho I've talked to girls who think kpop guys are delish.
currently 5'8", 135 pounds and dyel but still getting female attention.

4chan sure likes to exaggerate the difficulties of life ey
>>
>>35366562
honestly, this is probs an American thing or something because I have literally never heard of this before. I'm Asian and live in a predominantly Caucasian country and I've had a lot of success with girls of all races. A lot of the times a friend would tell me that a girl thought I was hot etc and off the top of my mind, I can think of 3 girls that are Asian that have said that. maybe you guys are hanging out too much on dating sites and shit like that where all these bitches flock to but real life is generally a lot nicer.
>>
>>35366637
is that Godfrey Gao? He's pretty Sxc
>>
>>35366637
Hot.

I usually have no interest in short guys because 9 times out of 10 they'll have some sort of napoleon complex that's going to ruin anything that could come out of it.

Theoretically, one can compensate for failing in one area by excelling in others, yes, but I just don't want to deal with short man syndrome day in day out. I imagine there is a point in which he has compensated so much elsewhere that it'd stop mattering, but I don't like feeling like a whore so I don't want to think about that too deeply.
>>
File: tumblr_m57wu01nFL1qc5mcdo1_1280.jpg (761 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m57wu01nFL1qc5mcdo1_1280.jpg
761 KB, 1280x1707
>>35366394
But what KIND of women. ffs. Is it the exact women the handsome tallfag pulls without even trying? No. They're the entitled rotten 30+ year old 5/10s who will make your life hell and cuck you in the process too now thanks to your fat bank accoutn.

You thought you could make up your flaws with cash and lifting? oh wow.

If you don't have good genetic health no high quality non primitive woman in her prime will ever suck your cock and mean it.

Fucking deal with it already.

You silly lemmings.
>>
>>35367358
That would imply that women are sub-humans who can't look at the whole picture.

You can always "make up" for a deficiency you have. The only thing that's true is that a guy who has everything you have PLUS is tall will, undoubtedly, be "worth more" and manage to get better results.

So by compensating for a disadvantage, you can sort of become "average". Someone who is average and worked just as hard would become above average, etc.

There's a degree to which we're stuck on our genetics, but there's also a lot that can be acquired through hard work. Someone with perfect genetics would never become a 10/10 if they put no work towards that.
>>
>>35367440
If you don't have good genetic health no high quality non primitive woman in her prime will ever suck your cock and mean it.
>>
>>35367586
Well, duh. Effort only takes you so far.

A short guy would never reach 10/10. Hell, 8/10 is already pushing it. Of course no girl above that would ever feel like she's in a "fair" relationship with this guy.

That's not to say that a short guy who compensated everywhere he could is not still better than a lanklet who relies on his height completely. A short guy with all his affairs in order will only lose to tall guys who ALSO have all their affairs in order.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.