[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pointy pecs. How do I get rid of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1936x1936
I have always had these pointy pecs ecspecailly towards the nipples. what can I do to get ride of them?
>>
Mind you I am built like this guy maybe 15 pounds lighter haha.
>>
>>35364415
Its called gyno, get surgery and lower your estrogen faggot
>>
just cut dude, if they're still pointy you probably have gyno
>>
Check salt intake. Could be retaining water. I got this problem too OP
>>
>>35364415
>economy in shambles, women only care if youre rich
>having body dysmorphia this bad

Dude... Just cut weight until you cant anymore, develop your pecs more, if your nips are still pointy just fucking accept it. No chick is gonna walk away from you for that reason
>>
>>35364415
That's fucking gyno. Only way to get rid of it is to have the muscle surgical removed.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x1136
My shit is soft so maybe it's just fat?
>>
>>35364415
It's gynecomastia, aka gyno.

Don't listen to >>35364427, >>35364485, they're idiots. Let me give you the lowdown.

Gyno is the excess growth of fat and breast tissue in men. There's two parts to gyno, the fat and the breast tissue. The fat can be treated by cutting weight. If you have breast tissue, there's nothing to do but surgery.

If you can feel a noticeable lump in your tits, that's breast tissue. Just gotta deal with it.

Gyno isn't muscle, like >>35364485 says. And your estrogen doesn't seem to be an issue with your current physique.

Most likely you picked it up when you were in your early teens and heavier. Probably around when puberty started.

So cut. If that doesn't work, your options are surgery or deal with it. And honestly it doesn't look that bad. Google gyno to see some truly horrifying pics.
>>
>>35364540
Thanks, honestly my shit compared to other guys is nothing, I will attempt a cut from 190-180lbs and see what that does
>>
>>35364540
i've heard raloxifene help. any information about that?
>>
>>35364415
Stop being a fucking bitch and get some confidence from something aside your physique, fucking faggot.
>>
>>35364592
See what the cut does. And even if you do have tissue, imo the stuff you have isn't bad enough to go under the knife for.

>>35364658
Personally I know nothing about it. Google says it's an estrogen modulator.

I'm assuming the intent is to correct hormonal balances that cause gyno. I can't give information on raloxifene itself, but I can comment on the methodology.

If you have an existing hormonal imbalance that is causing your gynecomastia to actively develop, then hormonal treatments can help it.

I lot of surgeons that do gynecomastia surgeries have the patients get their blood work done beforehand to see if there are hormonal issues, and recommend trying to treat a hormonal imbalance before looking at a surgical option.

However, a lot of guys who have gynecomastia don't have a hormonal imbalance. They develop gynecomastia when they start puberty and their hormones are all fuckity. Then when they grow up their hormones naturally correct, buy the gynecomastia remains. Hormonal treatments don't have much effect in this situation.
>>
>>35364415
>gyno
>sensistive to the touch
>should feel pain

>fat
>squeeze
>don't feel shit

My chest is just fat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.