[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can i ever make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: IMAG0024.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0024.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
6'1 184 pound vegan. Any tips besides eating meat?
>>
File: IMAG0402.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0402.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
Legs
>>
Step 1: Get rid of those autistic shoes
Step 2: shave dat body hair with a 0 guard
Step 3: yeah you will likely make it, eat enough calories and enough protons
>>
>>35362986
Kek
>>
>>35362866
Steroids are vegan
>>
Eat a fuckload of oats, p-nut butter and whey
>>
File: 1450845170724.jpg (100 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1450845170724.jpg
100 KB, 1200x800
>>35362986
My wife has been begging me to get new shoes
>>
>>35362866
Dairy, eggs
>>
>>35363017
Can't eat whey, stuck with hemp, so, pea proteen
>>
>>35363024
thats her way of saying you better start dressing better or you're getting cheated on.
>>
>>35363031
He said vegan not vegetarian.
Here's a tip op: eat
>>
>>35362866
Why do vegans always have these filthy ass beards?
>>
>>35362866

please tell me you don't actually train in public with that outfit/glove combo...

but to answer your question, I'm an ex-vegan and can confirm less gains on a vegan diet. Protein quality is simply sub-par. 20g of nuts proteins is not like 20g of beef protein.
>>
>>35362866
go kill urself
>>
>>35363561
Kek
>>
>>35363615
idiot
>>
Take off the hand fedoras
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 270x270
>>35362866
Fingerless gloves? God damn you fucked up
>>
File: supercam.jpg (98 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
supercam.jpg
98 KB, 575x1024
>>35362866
>vegan
Fuck me, why dude? You're the apex predator of planet Earth, would you kindly grow a pair of nuts between your malnourished legs and act like it?

>Mfw mostly (occasionally eat grass fed beef) pescetarian diet master race

Anyway back to helping you overcome your self-imposed handicap, because apparently bandwagoning is more important to you than gainz and general health, but hey, gotta get the pretentious hipster cred somewhere, right?

ANYWAY

>Diet
You need to eat a lot of oatz, beans, and quinoa every day. Look up sun warrior protein. Spinach and broccoli with damn near every meal. Avoid soy as best you can, it's gonna give you tits and cancer.

>Exercise
HIIT every morning, Mon-Fri

Get into a PPL routine, Mon-Fri, alternate every week, example-
Week 1: Push, Pull, Legs, Push, Pull
Week 2: Pull, Push, Legs, Pull, Push

Rest weekends

>Final thoughts
Drop the vegan meme. Seriously. You're gimping yourself hard, m8.
>>
>>35364786
>dom
>eats meat, drinks alcohol. Can do 2 pl8 bench for reps

>vegan loser
>no meat, no alcohol, "intelligent" approach to training. Struggles with 185lb bench

Explain.
>>
>>35365423

>You're the apex predator of planet Earth

http://earthsky.org/human-world/humans-arent-top-predators-says-new-report
>>
>>35362866
Here's a tip: stop being a faggot.
>>
>those autismo shoes
>those fingerless gloves
>that filthy hippie beard
>that lack of a bicep
>those nonexistant quads

You probably didn't even need to tell us you were vegan desu...
>>
>>35362866
Happy birthday Jesus
>>
>>35362866
stop being such a fucking pussy faggot
>>
>>35365423

Lol at these autistic push/pull/legs routines.
>>
>>35366414
It's worked pretty damn good for me so far, and it's easy enough to follow, build on, and stick to.
>>
>>35366437

pretty damn well*
>>
>>35366469
Thanks for the tip, English is my third language, I make mistakes sometimes.
>>
Eat meat you retard, you will never make it as a vegan natty
>>
File: ketogenic-diet-vancouver-2.jpg (61 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
ketogenic-diet-vancouver-2.jpg
61 KB, 851x315
who here /keto/ masterrace?
>>
>>35362866

>vegan
>neckbeard
>scrawny
>autistic long hair
>autistic footwear
>vegan
>vegan

yeah makes sense OP
>>
>>35365423
>fund the holocaust of animals
>fund the rape and explotation of animals, all ages and genders
>thousands have starved on Christmas, could of been fed grain, but the animals are more important
>killing the planet off quicker
> antibiotics will stop working, people will die from minor shit again
>only reason this happens is for money.

hahaha end this meme and just follow what everyone else does and be alfa and act like A MAN contribute too all of this, did you not knows its manly to kill the weak, and innocent for no reason?

hahaha its a meme to end this
>>
File: 1436132163518.jpg (137 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
1436132163518.jpg
137 KB, 800x595
>>35369086
>Who cares
>Who cares
>Who cares, if you're starving you fucked up in life, humans can't live off grain alone, doesn't apply to seafood or grass fed beef
>Doesn't apply to seafood or organic, grass fed beef
Yeah the food (and medical, and law enforcement) industry needs a shit ton more regulation and oversight in general, but you're adorably naïve if you think the vegan/soy industry is without sin.

From a health standpoint, a vegan diet is objectively, and vastly inferior to a lacto-ovo-pescetarian diet with occasional, health conscious considerations.

Doesn't matter if you're a rabid carnivore, a sensible human being with a balanced diet, or a detestable vegan hipster-cunt, you can eat whatever you want, just make sure you buy from organic, ethical sources.
>>
>>35362866
VEGAN CREATIN
>>
>>35369086
Kill yourself
>>
File: slashthread.png (20 KB, 1991x488) Image search: [Google]
slashthread.png
20 KB, 1991x488
>>35369086
>>
>>35362866
Eat meat.
>>
>>35362866
>Vegan
You're missing out on the best post-workout meal of all time, anon.

>Half a cup quinoa, cooked in chicken broth
>1 cup of raw spinach
>1 portion of salmon, sardines, or light tuna
>>
>>35369086
Nobody takes you seriously because you sound like cult people.
Maybe more people would listen if you stopped using tacky terms like "holocaust of animals"
>>
>>35372754
This. But even not sounding like a bunch of pretentious sociopaths they lose me at "I eat a fuckton of soy."

I'll pass on the tits and cancer, thanks.
>>
>>35372754
Well what is it? Its a holocaust of innocent beings. Of monumental proportion, the jews had their babies stolen from by the nazis and killed them, exact same with the dairy industry except they rape the cows then rip their babies from them at birth.
The Nazis mutilated and branded the jews, the same thing with dehorning cows whilst theyre fully concious and branding them with hot iron shrivelling their existance down to a number.

If you go to the nearest slaughterhouse, it is a place designed to torture and murder. If you replace all the animals in a slaughterhouse with humans, it is Auschwitz. If you take Auschwitz and remove the Jews and place them with animals, its a slaughterhouse.
The thing is, this is happening not to 12 million people, the jews the blacks the disabled. But 60 billion land animals each year and 90 billion marine animals each year. Just so someone can eat the corpse of that dead animal and the things that came from those tortured animals? Not for health, not for survival but for habit, tradition normality and taste.
>>35373025
Soy contains phytoestrogens, which is a plant hormone. The effect on the human body by soy in terms of hormones is virtually 0. When you eat meat, dairy and eggs however, you eat animal estrogen, which is absorbed by humans, eggs hen periods contain huge amounts of estrogen. Milk contains a shitload of estrogen.
90% of soy in the US is animal feed, so all those animals you eat ate a shitton of soy, aswell as artificial hormones and bovine growth hormones.

The meat industry is against veganism, they make them lose profit. Its an absolute lie that soy causes gyno and lactation, do you think you get gyno from fruits and plants, or animal corpses full of rotting flesh and chemicals. If they tell people soy has estrogen in it, which makes up a lot of a vegans diet, then they wont go vegan

They lie to you for a reason my friend
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.