[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is McDonalds unhealthy? I'm losing weight and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hero_pdt_value_au.png (88 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_value_au.png
88 KB, 700x395
Is McDonalds unhealthy? I'm losing weight and I've totally given up on eating a "healthy" diet, it's too time consuming, expensive and restrictive. I just eat whatever and control the portion size, I've lost 10 kg so far. However some say I will die early due to eating a quarter pounder meal twice a week. I will die at 50. Is this true? If it's not true then government advice has a hand in the obesity crisis for rather than just throwing out the simple advice of "just eat less" they insist on complete radical changes in diet that hardly anyone is going to realistically stick to.
>>
Yes, mcdonalds is unhealthy. It is not very nutritious and it makes your body less resistable to diseases and cansur. But if you want to yolo then eat whatever you want and get 20 different meds when reaching 40. Merry christmas
>>
>>35359262

People blow it out of proportion. It's bad sure but eating McDonalds once a week won't hurt you
>>
>>35359700
Do you know what McDonalds thinks a user is classified as a heavy user?

A person that eats once a week at McDonalds is a heavy user.
A person that eats 2-3 times a week at McDonalds is a super heavy user
>>
>>35359712

Isn't that just so that they can say, look, these heavy users are doing just fine?

In reality once a week is pretty moderate especially if you're just getting a mcchicken or fish filet
>>
>>35359262
>it's too time consuming, expensive and restrictive
Wut? And normal way to eat - fastfood? Amerifats, that is going on in your country, are you not coking yourself anymore?
>>
File: 1450261680797.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1450261680797.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>I've totally given up on eating a "healthy" diet, it's too time consuming, expensive and restrictive

yeah bro, who cares about health and this whole being "healthy" thing. You only got one life, gotta yolo it up!
>>
I wish they were open tomorrow, so I can get breakfast from them.

>No sausage biscuits and hash browns on Christmas.

:(
>>
>>35359729
I agree a burger and maybe some fries won't do shit if you fit them in your diet.
>>
>>35359729
Probably right, one time a week is nothing. Always set the bar high, so in reality doesn't seem that bad
>>
>>35359262
McDonald's is disgusting. Can hardly be classified as food 2bh
>>
>>35359796

>has calories, protein, fat and carbs
>can't be classified as food
>>
>>35359262
>I'm losing weight and I've totally given up on eating a "healthy" diet, it's too time consuming, expensive and restrictive.

Time consuming
> 30 minutes for diner, 2 - 3 minutes for breakfast and lunch

Expensive
> McDonalds more expensive if you look at both nutrition and calories. Also muh 2-3 dollars you save, cheap piece of shit.

Restrictive
> How again is the McDonalds menu not restrictive?
>>
>>35359821
You know what I meant but pls continue being a semantic autist
>>
>>35359838

No, actually I don't. Do you mean it's not healthy food? Because it's something to eat with nutrition.
>>
>>35359850
Top kek obviously I don't mean it in the literal sense dumbass

Are you really this autistic or are you just pretending?
>>
>>35359880

If you don't mean it in the literal sense there are so many other ways you could have meant it. Why not just say, it's not healthy at all?
>>
If you gonna eat fast food, get tasty shit, McDonald's is painful to eat
>>
>>35359925

>McDonalds
>not god tier

Nice b8
>>
>>35359774
Go get some sausage, biscuit dough, and frozen hash browns at the grocery. Make breakfast for yourself and/or your family.

Hell, get some milk, flour, and black pepper too and make biscuits and gravy. If you're on a dirty bulk anyways why the hell not?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.