[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to do couch to 5k >scared to go outside where everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fl.jpg (280 KB, 1000x838) Image search: [Google]
fl.jpg
280 KB, 1000x838
>Want to do couch to 5k
>scared to go outside where everyone will ridicule me
>>
No one gives a shit about you, and I mean that in a good way.
>>
Whenever I see a fatty jogging, I feel extremely proud of them. Also, a few times that I went out to jog I'd hear random honks, usually from guys but it kinda made me feel motivated.

Go for it, anon, none will ridiculize you.
>>
>>35359210
What >>35359224 said

Literally nobody cares. Probably don't even know you. Just go out and start doing it. By the time you are done, people WILL know you because they see you running all the time and you made a good impression on them.
>>
Fuck them, you just rock the running game and people will respect that you're trying.
>>
>>35359210
start inside the house then nigger
jog in place
then after a few weeks cart your lard outside and start Cto5k for real
you'll have built up a thin callus of confidence from moving your hamlimbs around

also people who are decent people with opinions worthy of your consideration don't mock other people for trying to get fit.
my mother, for example, is a lardbeast and viciously insults anyone she sees out during the day running or jogging.
especially the women.
this isn't someone whose opinion you should respect.
this is a jealous lardbeast.

just fucking do it man.
>>
>>35359210
Just go out there and get it m8
>>
>>35359210

Just do it m9.
>>
>>35359210
I actually respect fat people who run more than skinny people. Just listen to music and focus on running rather than being a weirdo who stares at every passing car.

If you stared prepared to get a compared
>>
>>35359210
Don't be a pussy. Go out, get some sweet ass running gear and own that shit. You stepping outside and starting your transformation already puts you ahead of the clowns that will sit on their ass and judge you. You will feel 100000 times better about yourself after the first week, trust me.
>>
>>35359230
>>35359280
This.
Go for it, senpai
>>
JUST DO IT
>>
>>35359210
I ran my first 5k recently after finishing couch to 5k. Someone took a video of me and I learned that I have this RIDICULOUS, goofy as FUCK run. But no one ever pointed it out or laughed at me, ever. No one cares.

Also, run at night.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.