[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts and advice on the Paleo Diet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Thoughts and advice on the Paleo Diet?
>>
File: 1450058084335.jpg (725 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450058084335.jpg
725 KB, 1200x1200
>>35356931
don't do it. You expect results too quickly. the sticky is all you need familia
>>
File: fag.jpg (141 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
141 KB, 1680x1050
>>35356931
I don't have thoughts.
>>
File: lol.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>35356931
dumb as shit
>>
It's a fine way to eat. Just don't be an orthorexic douche about it.
>>
It's the best diet for a human being OP, which I assume you are.

You can hit all your macros with tasty, optimally nutritious foods so why not?
>>
Mark Sisson of Mark's Daily Apple provides the most reasonable approach to paleo. I'd recommend peeping that site thoroughly if you haven't already.

Paleo is basically high quality meat, veg, fruit and other natural foods. There's literally nothing here to dislike, unless you're the kind of person who becomes an annoying fanboy. Don't start doing Crossfit or wearing loincloths and you'll be fine,
OP. It's a good diet.
>>
>>35357605

>Mark Sisson

The supplement seller? Who sells Paleo protein powder made from whey on his website?
>>
It's the most broscience diet out there.
>>
i dont eat gluten and lean towards paleo.

i make exceptions for yogurt, oats and sometimes milk.

its really hard to get enough calories on this kinda diet, thats the only downside
>>
>>35356931
Yeah its fucking stupid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egqf7k5Lzhk&list=PLCC2CA9893F2503B5

71 videos explaining, point by point, why the paleo diet is retarded
>>
>>35357690
other than being shill his advices are fine and he gives lots of free recipes and fitness informations
>>
>>35357733

>his advices are fine
>puts eating oatmeal in the same category as smoking
>>
Can someone explain what paleo is?
Is it honestly eating what a caveman would?Why not just eat a varied diet?Limiting shit with a lot of sugar and transfats?
>>
>>35357781

It's like eating a cartoon version of what the average person thinks a caveman ate like, with the idea that it must be the perfect diet by definition, because they also don't really get how evolution works
>>
All this rage about a diet that advocates eating lots of quality meat, veg and fruit.

>being this mad about healthy eating
>guise
>guise pls
>>
here you go OP, the most researched and dedicated response to the retardation that is Paleo.

http://body.io/a-call-to-abandon-the-paleo-diet-and-the-pursuit-of-ancestral-health-part-1/
>>
>>35357874

A good diet doesn't have lots of meat though. The two main healthy foods you're meant to get your calories from, whole grains and legumes, paleo bans entirely for the sake of a gimmick.
>>
The most popular meme of the moment in dieting fads.
>>
>>35357931
>implying whole grains and legumes should be the cornerstone of one's diet.
>implying most grains aren't nutrient-barren fluff

Bro, where you getting your dietary info from? You gonna start recommending that we all avoid meat now because "cancer", and that jogging thirty minutes a day is all you need to stay fit?
>>
>>35357962

>Bro, where you getting your dietary info from?

The entire world. For example, the World Health Organization

http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/diet/en/

Whole grains and legumes are absolutely the cornerstone of a healthy diet.
>>
>>35357981
Michelle Obama pls go
>>
>take paleo diet
>add lean dairy, legumes, oats, quinoa, buckwheat, bulgur
You just created the perfect diet
>>
>>35357989

But cavemen didn't eat buckwheat!

They ate specially cut T-bone steaks, eggs fried in coconut oil, and bread made from almond flour! Think of the cavemen!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.