[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads I just moved to Canada from the UK and this place is third
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1422424142246.jpg (67 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1422424142246.jpg
67 KB, 616x699
Lads I just moved to Canada from the UK and this place is third world as fuck

I'd rather be surrounded by Muslims than a bunch of cucks

Plus the Gym is shit, what the fuck is this 1 year contract?

There's like no fucking gyms near me and food are expensive as fuck

Any canadians got some good store, supplement website and gym recommendations? I'm in Ajax, which is butt fuck nowhere
>>
>>35355724
>is third world as fuck

Fuck you. Sorry.
>>
Boys I just moved to The UK from Canada and this place is third world as fuck

I'd rather be surrounded by Natives than a bunch of cucks

Plus the Gym is shit, what the fuck is this 1 year contract?

There's like no fucking gyms near me and food are expensive as fuck

Any brits got some good store, supplement website and gym recommendations? I'm in Cornwall, which is butt fuck nowhere
>>
> the land in which you get jail time for revving your engine "in a racist manner"
> being in a position to call anyone cucks
Not even a canadafag
>>
File: field hockey vs. hockey.png (2 MB, 878x1118) Image search: [Google]
field hockey vs. hockey.png
2 MB, 878x1118
>>35355724
You have clearly never been to a third world country. A one-year contract is a problem? Do you plan on bitching out before 12 months are up? Gym distance is bullshit, you aren't rural, gyms won't be further than 3km away, walk it out like UNK. Food's cheap as shit (especially the No Frills chain), you're living in one of the largest agricultural powers in the world, the UK has rocks covered in moss. And seriously just google "Canadian supplement websites" and click through some links and grab a Goodlife membership it's pleb-tier but it's equipment/weights are always relatively new/well-maintained (make sure to pay by month they are legally required to offer that option in Ontario). And Ajax, despite being a suburban hellhole is a stone's throw from the 6ix, you want the middle of nowhere drive anywhere drive north of Vaughn or west of Waterloo. I swear brits are the whiniest people, you people look like you just live in basements and eat chalk.

>also our version of hockey vs yours
>>
>Ajax

Where is that, Ontario? Come to 'berta, oil will come back some day
>>
>>35356110
With the NDP in power it won't matter if the $/barrel bounces back
>>
>>35356124
We'll see.

Still rather live in bestern canada, went to ontario once it was not my cup o' tea
>>
>>35355724
how tough is the Muslim situation in the UK?
I am thinking of moving there for studies but don't wanna be afraid of getting blown up every day.
do you see retards with hijabs all day walking around?
>>
>>35355724
Report /pol/ threads
>>
>>35356089
I like the top one more though...
>>
>>35356148
It's not usually my cup tea and I live in ON. At least the beer scene is unbeatable, the best music festivals are here, and the hottest uni girls all come here (western/laurier shout-out). On the other hand...

>Corrupt as shit Liberal dynasty gov driving us further into debt
>Premier makes sure we all know she a lesbian first and a premier second
>Shitty weather oct - feb/mar
>All my sports teams are shit except the Jays and we just fired Anthopoulos/traded Price
>Leafs tickets are $300 minimum
>>
>Ajax
OP you're living in a third world city, not country. If an amerifag from rural Texas can't find a gym nearby, does that mean America is a 3w country?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.