[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Podcast for a better you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 206x245
Share your favorite podcast to help make better /fitizens, covering fitness,learning, personal development and even educational entertainment
>>
>StarTalk with Neil Tyson
>Stuff you should know
>Radiolab
>Dan Carlin's Hardcore history
>Fighter and the Kid
>>
>>35350321
Barbell Shrugged.
They usually put out a video with the audio as a podcast every week but recently they've been stalling with best-of shit. Still great backlog with lots of information, great guests and interesting topics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHSESdnfpOk

Iron Radio is also great, although a bit lacking in audio quality. Still awesome with a moderation trio and interesting guests who know their shit.
>>
Hardcore History
Tim Ferriss
The One You Feed
>>
File: giphy.gif (684 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
684 KB, 314x314
>>35350440
dude, they are talking about crossfit
>>
File: 1442153206923.jpg (54 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1442153206923.jpg
54 KB, 960x640
The Pressure Project
Start the World
>>
The Daily Shoah
>>
Revolutions.
>>
>>35352401
By the same guy: The History of Rome.

Its sequel: The History of Byzantium

Celts, Anglo Saxons, and Vikings: The British History Podcast

American stuff: Backstory

Comfy: The Writer's Almanac
>>
Overall greatest/funniest/most real motherfucker on the planet...

billburr.com/podcast
>>
Look at my muscles

It's all kekbell
>>
>>35350321
Bump
>>
POWERFUL
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.