[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing you'll always be the poor mans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: misc.png (33 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
misc.png
33 KB, 375x360
How does it feel knowing you'll always be the poor mans Misc?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
>>
>>35348096
>depression and support thread
>first visible thread

No thx jeff
>>
>>35348096
Wtf is misc ?
>>
>tfw you have a misc tshirt
>>
>>35348096
Numisc is better but lacks the activity of misc.

>you will never to back to 2009 when misc threads would slide off the front page in 5 seconds
>>
Who witnessed the balconybrah saga?
>>
>>35348111

One of the funniest places on the internet. It's where Zyzz was born.
>>
>>35348177
Zyzz was born on /fit u fucking retard
>>
>>35348096

>its impossible to browse multiple websites at the same time
>>
>>35348096

>implying I don't browse both

pleb
>>
>>35348177
Fucking retard. Zyzz was born here. Zyzz gave /fit/ a shout out more than misc
>>
>"pitbull bites owner"
>"look what just happened in american politics"
>"you're not a real man if you.."

If something like 90%+ of threads had to be related to lifting it might improve. I like the story-threads the aesthetic "dude-bros" make every now and then.
>>
>>35349562
The misc is /b/, /pol/, and /fit/ combined
>>
>>35349928
+ /r9k/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.