[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons, is this possible??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: ampollo.png (827 KB, 593x577) Image search: [Google]
ampollo.png
827 KB, 593x577
Anons, is this possible??
>>
>>35345216
Yes.
>>
>>35345216
idk man, idk
>>
you could get implants and save like 2 years
>>
>>35345235
This jesus op,she just lifted weights and sticks her tummy forward and arse out.Nothing fucking special do we need the same fucking fred every single day?
>inb4 people who eat pancakes for breakfast get mad
>>
>>35345248
>tfw no money for implants ;_;
>>
Her tits got (relatively) huge, too. Funny how no one ever mentions that. If you ask me, she just put on some fat and has good distribution.
>>
She either have god tier fat distribution or butt implants.

But it's possible.
>>
>>35345248
You'd be stupid to believe it wasn't implants.
>>
>>35345216
>What is puberty?
>>
>>35345216

yes lordisis can be acquired at any time in your life anon good luck
>>
Receding hairline are pretty rare with females, but you could probably realistically achieve it within 6-12 months with hormones
>>
>>35345216
Taking pics from different angles and posing in one of them? That's definitely possible
>>
>>35345216
Because having a good ass is the most important thing in life...
I wonder if she actually managed to achieve anything else over 2 years besides that... shallow
>>
>>35346560
What the fuck is this reddit garbage?
>>
am I on facebook? is /fit/ really butthurt about the progress of a chick?
>>
>>35346576
what do you mean?
>>
>>35346580
No, in fact I want to make her butt hurt from how bad I would anally annihilate her. God damn I love gingers.
>>
Look at when she has her back straight. Toned but still flat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/_X15qmxjM4/
>>
>>35346560
please gtfo this board.
gtfo any board.
>>
>>35346638
Thanks for showing this. I don't think people realize the effect of having a good angle and arching your back can do to a picture
>>
>>35345216
With implants and photoshop yes
>>
>>35345216
Yes it's possible.
Now stop fucking posting this picture and asking the same goddamn thing: 'Is this possible?'
Jesus christ senpai
>>
>>35346678
what are you on about faggot...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.