[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Gilmour Ate Sugar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Someone redpill me on sugar and how much I'm supposed to get. I made an extra protein smoothie today with berries and a banana and now I have around 100 grams of that shit in total and I still got another ~800 calories to eat
>>
>>35344711

What the fuck does sugar have anything to do with David Gilmour?
>>
>>35344959
Nothing. I just didn't have a picture of sugar in my pic folders, so I decided to use a picture of Gilmour
>>
File: P1010008_zps96e82f88.jpg (64 KB, 800x393) Image search: [Google]
P1010008_zps96e82f88.jpg
64 KB, 800x393
Don't worry about sugar specifically, just about the carbs. I try to have 150 grams or less of carbs a day.
>>
>>35344711
You're supposed to get as little sugar as you're physically/mentally able to. Stuff is worse than poison and more addictive than cocaine. Stay away from it.

Besides, sugar is the closest thing we have to raw energy for our bodies and it's best to grab your calories from healthier options.
>>
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/sugar-guideline/en/

>The WHO guideline does not refer to the sugars in fresh fruits and vegetables, and sugars naturally present in milk, because there is no reported evidence of adverse effects of consuming these sugars.

Fruit sugar doesn't count towards your sugar limit. It's refined sugars that are added to foods that you're meant to avoid, not fruit.
>>
>>35344711
Don't eat sugar or else you'll turn into an old frogman like David Gilmour
>>
>>35346403
That's only because the sugar people eat when they're getting fat is found in twinkles and ice cream. You don't hear about fantasses with a fruit addiction.

The problem with sugar is that there isn't a clear answer. You should eat a varied diet.

And OP needs to stop referring to shit as redpilling. Kill yourself literally.
>>
>>35344711
Only 90s kids remember Ole Davey Gilligand Gilmour!!!
>>
>>35344959
Because David Gilmore ate sugar. It even says that in the title.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>35346403
David Gilmore wasn't in The WHO.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.