[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw 1 appleis 100 calories fucking shit ass nigger desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: meh.ro12175-455x420.jpg (21 KB, 455x420) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12175-455x420.jpg
21 KB, 455x420
>mfw 1 appleis 100 calories

fucking shit ass nigger desu senpai desu sempai how the shit am I supposed to lose weight when one fucking apple is 100 calories? I just ate 600 calories without even blinking.
Fuck shit crap assbitch fuck ass fuck shit fuck what next? 1 cup of water 400 calories or what?
Am I allowed to breathe or is that calories too?

I'mn=so fucking mad right now /fit/ I gotta vent
>>
File: 1437822184566.jpg (188 KB, 824x370) Image search: [Google]
1437822184566.jpg
188 KB, 824x370
>>
>>35342678
eaten 1300kcals today and not really felt hungry at all

laziness is pretty great when it comes to cutting . I keep food in the kitchen and hardly ever go in there because of people.
>>
>>35342678

Whoa what kind of fucking apples are you eating? A medium apple for me is around 60 calories.

If you are struggling with calories then eat loads of cherry/plum tomatoes, a full 325g carton is 50 calories, sweet and filling :)
>>
nigga what else is 600 calories and doesn't even fill you up at all?
Jesus fuck one slice of bread is better than this shit. I thought I go all natural and healthy and shit god damn it

I'm so sad right now anons. I feel like I'm never gonna make it. Once the anger goes away I'll probably curl up and cry like a little bitch
>>
>>35342678
>tfw you go do some cardio
>burn about 300cal
>a snickers bar is 300cal

Jesus fucking Christ. The game is rigged. How do you even fit 300cal into a small bar like that? The amount I just sweated and exerted myself all for a snickers bar. Kill me
>>
>>35342776
lettuce, tomato and broccoli are your friends

next to no calories and it takes the edge off

avoid sugary foods
>>
Is eating 800 calories a day alright?

I want to lose weight really fast and I'm not particularly interested in building muscle yet. I want to see my low-weight facial aesthetics first to see if it's even worth it.
>>
>>35342820
Look up RFL by Lyle McDouche. It's bretty gud but tough, at least I though it was, but it's a more responsible way to go about a huge caloric deficit.
>>
>>35342843

Cool. I'll look into it. Thanks, bro!
>>
>>35342820
eat 1500kcal and go for an hour run instead

I've been on sub 1200 diets and it gets counterproductive. I just ended up stalling in the end.
>>
>>35342820
It's always worth it, even if you're still not particularly handsome girls love a muscular body, not to mention the health benefits as well as mental health benefits. You'll feel like more of a man and less of a bitch if you get strong
>>
>>35342678
Why are you eating six apples?
>>
>>35342874
I don't get to eat a whole lot during the day.
Ate some mushroom soup in the morning, some cheese, potatoes with a bit of bread at lunch and 6 apples for dinner because I was hungry as fuck after workout but it's late and I don't want to go potatoes and cheese at this hour. Thought apples are healthy and shit.

For the lulz I decided to look up how much calories is 1 apple and got mad
>>
>>35342913
>6 apples for dinner
What the fuck are you doing
>>
drink black coffee (0 calories and curbs your appetite) in the morning and fast until lunch

then eat lean foods

it will suck at first but the less you eat the more your stomach will shrink, and then you'll get full much easier. you just gotta get through the nascent stages
>>
File: why.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>35342913
Did... did you not have anything else you could have eaten? I can understand hunger, but still six apples?
>>
>>35342980
I had potatoes and cheese. I decided against it but I was so hungry. 6 apples seemed like a good plan because fruits are healthy and shit.

I guess eating like a potato with a slice of cheese or so is way more filling and likely not even so many calories.
>>
>>35342678
how the fuck do you eat 6 apples
good god man you gobbled down 6 apples like it was nothing, like it was a pre-workout snack.
how is it humanely possible to eat 6 apples. I can probably slog through two or three but i will have to hype myself up if i even had to eat 6 motherfucking apples.
How the fuck do you cucks train for gluttony" the thought of having to eat 6 apples is anxiety inducing for me.

Oh lawdy how do you fatfucks not lose weight it just as easy as breathing. You dont have to eat, how can you find not doing any work(eating in this case) hard? Just get addicted to some mmo or some shit.

6 motherfucking apples!?! Hoooly fuck, i bet it was teh big red kind too huh you slutty pig.

> I just ate 600 calories without even blinking
You have no fuckign idea how easy it is to lose weight. Good god do you have a different palate? I have to force myself to eat just so i dont lose weight. It is beyond my comprehension how you can devour six apples and just talk like its something remarkably ordinary.

> potatoes and cheese
literally wat. that doenst even sound applealing. how do you eat fuckign potatoes and cheese, both individually know for high carbs, and still MANAGE TO STUFF 6 MOTHERFUCKING APPLES DOWN YOUR GULLET. AM I EVEN TAKING TO HUMAN HERE HELLO?@!?

GODDAMN ORCS AND YOUR GOODAMN APPLES
>>
>>35343119
6 APPLES C'MON!
>>
>>35342678
yeah fuck apples mang I bought a bunch to eat with muh tuna recently and it was far from optimal ... brocolli and cauliflower ftw
>>
>>35343119
>not eating 6 apples for breakfast lunch and dinner
>making it
>>
>>35342973
I do this also but just a warning it can give you anxiety when you finally do eat.
>>
>>35342678
eat a normal orange niggu 62 calories.
>>
>>35342678
1 word, Carrots.
Carrots are only like 25 calories each, and 2 of them bad boys fills me up.
>>
why is everyone such a bitch about calories on this board?

is everyone just a fat fuck on here?
>>
>>35346701
>2 of them fills me up
>>
>>35343119
My sides are off this galaxy
>>
>>35342913
where is ur proteins
>>
>not knowing 100grams of white mushrooms are roughly 20-something cals
Come the fuck on now
>>
>>35347156
meat and cheese and once every few days boiled eggs
>>
>tfw start cutting with coke and mdma
>lose over a pound of fat every party i go to, sometimes 4 a week
>>
>>35342797
your body has a base rate of calorie burning, the classic shit tonne of cardio = 1 snickers bar is a poor way of seeing it.

Cardio should be for vascular health rather than to lose weight anyway
>>
File: 1435677128004.jpg (132 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1435677128004.jpg
132 KB, 600x557
>>35343119
>be former lardlord

>gaining weight is hard
>eating is hard
topkek

>mfw I can devour mass like a micro blackhole, a trait gained from reaching level 130 Lord of Lard, I deleveled to 90 just to curbstomp noobs, nothing can escape my gullet of doom when I open the gates. Know fear weaklings.

Where my bulkbros @?
>>
Three words... apple cider vinegar.
>>
>>35342678
>I just ate 6 apples without even blinking
Do you just shove them down your throat? I don't see how it's humanly possible to eat a whole 6 apples without even blinking.
>>
>2015
>eating 6 apples a day

Shiggy diggy
>>
>1 apple is 100 calories

What apple is that? A giant one?

One green apple is from 40 to 60 calories depends on the size, you faggot.
>>
File: 1435276030258.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435276030258.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
6 APPLES LET'S GO
>>
fruit is fucking evil man

people keep pushing this meme that fruit is good cause it's healthy and low on calories and filling because of fibers and shit but that's bullshit
first it's fucking full of sugars and carbs so no matter how much fiber it contains you're gonna crave more sugary shit after half an hour
second "it's low on cals" according to the people who have mcdonalds for breakfast and have a TDEE of 4000 cals a day
just eat veggies or drink coffee if you're hungry, fucking go crazy on tomatoes or something
>>
I always counted apples as 200 calories, you see I'm cutting so I overestimate everything. If apples are really 60-80, I must not be eating much overall(1200 calories a day), which would explain my constant tiredness.
>>
>>35350635
This is what I do when gaining weight, if something is 610 calories, or even 699, it's counted as 600 calories
>>
Just ignore trying to go for ratios and eat as much protein as you can. It will fill you.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.