[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ My buddy just bought a tub of ligandrol and yk11. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: ligandrol.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
ligandrol.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
Hi /fit/

My buddy just bought a tub of ligandrol and yk11. He offered me some but I'm hesitant to take them. Does anybody know more about these sarms
>>
Do research some they all cause supression pretty much and lgd does a lot im almost positive, im thinkin about takin 10 mg of osta cycle as it causes really little supp. U need a pct for em

Osta is good for cutting and im really fucking tempted
>>
>>35341882
bump
>>
>>35342721

Yeah I did some reading. How badily do they suppress your HPTA?

And what would you do for a PCT?
>>
Have tried osta and it didn't do much. Tried lgd for two weeks and got decent gains. Just ordered two months of androvar, lgd, and mk677 and a serm (toremifene) for pct. They don't aromatize so an ai isn't needed.
>>
>>35342721
10mg why so low?
>>
>>35341882
There are several research papers on ligandrol - read at least the conclusions of some of them. Dose should not exceed 10mg/day, and at that dose it's somewhat supressive. Results can probably be had at a lower dose. PCT shouldn't be necessary if it's legit stuff (beware of fakes that are prohormones or orals). All papers, and people who have used report recovery without pct.
I don't think there's a lot of research on yk11, so personally I would avoid that one.
There's lot's of info over at r/PEDs.
>>
>>35342830
>androvar
idk man, it just seems like another shill product like all prohormones. I can only ever find information on that stuff on forums sponsored by the same stores that sell the shit.

I was considering osta but I read a few logs where people didn't really make noticable gains, so I think I'll run a cycle of LGD instead. What was your osta like? How long did you run it for?

This is how I'm considering running LGD. Disclaimer: I've only been researching extensively SARMS for a few weeks now, and I admittedly don't fully understand every PCT drug and their exact method of action.

6 week cycle of LGD:

LGD: 5mg ED for WK 1 8mg ED for WK 2-6

Arimadex at 0.25mg EOD WK 1-6 - I have puffy nipples already, but no lumps. Not from a previous cycle, most likely a result of being chubby during puberty.

PCT:
20/20/10/10 ED nolvadex for 4 weeks, starting from the day after last LGD dose

My goal is to get bigger and stronger - at least 2.5lbs to the bar each workout - and to gain a couple of kilos of muscle while keeping lean and to keep these gains after cycle.
>>
>>35341882
Be sure you're using a legit source too. Lots of bunk out there
>>
>>35343070
researchsarms.co.uk seem legit, tested apparently. They don't normally get talked about a lot on other forums though sarmssearch - but that's probably because of all the shilling
>>
>>35343066
I ran 30 mg of osta for two months and hardly anything. And yeah I know epiandrosterone/androvar doesn't *actually* promote muscle but I need something for fat/water weight (from mk677). Personally lost some libido on lgd too so that would be a plus. Also I'm only running 1mg ED of lgd.
As far as AI or SERM, an aromitase inhibitor prevents test or test like Chen's from converting to estrogen while a serm simply prevents estrogen from binding. Lgd and osta don't metabolize into estrogen so a seem is all that's needed (to prevent testicular atrophy).
>>
>>35343070

Lol my friend got it from a GNC/nutrition store.

Probably not legit, right?
>>
>>35343130
Since there's no FDA oversight for supplements or research chems I'd say its bunk. What brand did he get?
>>
>>35343124
Yeah I've read how on cycle use of an AI could in fact cause a gyno rebound? If that happens what is the course of action? Or will nolva resolve it on its own?

Because like I said, I wanted to run arimadex alongside LGD because I already have puffy nipples meaning I'm probably suceptible to gyno, and I was hoping there was a slight chance adex would get rid of them aha.
>>
>>35343066
androvar is just a prohormone to DHT
>>
>>35343153

I think he got them from Chem Tech labs.
>>
>>35343175
Rebound would depend on what you're cycling and what ai you use. If you crash your aromatase enzyme though, it would make sense that your body would produce more to maintain homeostasis and cause a rebound that way. On a sarm cycle though a seem is best pct ( selective estrogen receptor modulatator vs selective androgen receptor modulator)
>>
>>35343206
Not familiar
>>
>>35343231
>>35343124
Dammit just noticed my phones been changing serm to seem
>>
>>35341882
I wouldnt do YK11. Its technically a steroid, it was called a sarm in research, but it is a derivative of DHT. It will probably cause complete shutdown, requiring an actual pct.

YK is also methylated, so just like oral steroids and prohormones it can wreck the liver.

LGD, RAD-140, and Ostarine have a very different chemical structure, and are not 5-alpha reduced or methylated, so should cause very very little stress on the liver or kidneys. Thats the selling point, that, and not fully shutting you down.

LGD is the strongest sarm. Im in the middle of my second cycle. First was 10 weeks at 10mg/day. I ran 20mg/day ostarine for 9 weeks. About 6 weeks in between cycles. Currently running 20mg ostarine and 5mg lgd/day.

Joints felt better on ostarine than lgd, hence why I am stacking, but ymmv.

I dont particularly feel "stronger" on either compound. Even lgd at 10mg/day, I just had much, much better recovery.

On ostarine, I could handle about 1/3rd more volume at the same intensity (weight and reps) and still be good for my next workout. 5mg/day lgd I can handle about half again my workout volume, for my heavy days (sets of heavy 3s and 5s), and almost double the volume for my light days (sets of 8-12, near failure). 10mg/day lgd Easily double or more the volume.

10mg/day, and my gym sessions get too long, lol.

But yeah, lgd/rad/osta are good juju, yk 11 is an untested anabolic steroid that might be very, very bad for the liver.
>>
>>35344278
I'm looking to do LGD mostly for mass, how much did you gain in your first cycle? Would you mind dropping your email or something m8, or if you've got a log somewhere else I'd love to follow it.

It's hard to find genuine non shill SARM logs.

Also were you bulking on LGD or what? Have you really not seen a difference in strength gains?
>>
>>35341882
i got some ostarine from peptide warehouse. think it might be bunk. took half a mL becuase im cutting on DNP and still lost strength. going to do a full mL maybe it's just underdosed
>>
>>35344637
I dont have a detailed log, unfortunately.

I should have prefaced my post by saying Im active army. I spent about 3-1/2 weeks of my 10 weeks in the field with poor diet. Between that and god awful pt schedules, I was extremely impressed with my much more consistent strength and size gains. Ive since had a lower back problem develop, so my current stack is mostly to maintain the lower body mass and strength Ive built.

Im not super strong, built or lean by anyones standards, but I am managing to make more consistent inprovements in strength gains and fat loss with these sarms.
>>
Where does everybody get their LGD?
>>
>>35345115
sarms1 or ceretropic
im on last week of 8 week osta run, gained about 10lbs, around 10-12%bf. dislocated shit in my left foot last week of September, feel near 100% now. insane appetite, gotta eat a lot and clean. lifts went up, can handle srs volume. gonna run nolva for 2 weeks as pct.
>>
>>35345104
Did you experience test supression at all?
>>
>>35342721
I've been on and off 25 mgs of osta over the past 2 years. Never had any negative effects. No need for pct either as long as you aren't in for over 6-8 weeks at a time.
>>
>>35345314

Have you heard of CHEM-TEK LAB's LIGANDROL

Is that the same thing as the other two sources?
>>
>>35345615
only get solutions, don't even bother looking at branded pills.
>>
>>35344278
I've done osta and lgd separately but never stacked them. I'd heard broscience that they compete for receptors. Is that not the case?
>>
Idk about those but i just started LGD this week. Not too much difference yet but i am more hungry and sleeping more. Stuff seems to be working ok so far just in that way. I got mine from ebay just bought Primeval Labs brand because they are a reputable place so long as you get the right bottle.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.