[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, what's the point of lifting if your own indecisiveness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
/fit/, what's the point of lifting if your own indecisiveness prevents you from ever making it? Shit has happened lately, and I'm sitting here in my room, lonely and depressed. Lifting doesn't bring me the enjoyment it used to, nothing does. And I know it's all my fault, because I'm too much of a pussy to ever make the first move. I'm a kissless, friendless virgin who spends the majority of his time watching netflix, and I just feel like crying myself to sleep tonight.
>>
>>35341520
Uhh... Buy some cocaine?
>>
>>35341520
If lifting doesn't give you the enjoyment it used to, then you're lifting too light and not squatting low enough.
>>
>>35341520
Then stop doing whatever is making ypu sad
Stop thinking about sad things
>>
>>35341594
Honestly this family, if your not deadlifting so hard that you might just pass out then you are doing it wrong
>>
>>35341520
That's okay to feel sad. There is nothing wrong with being kiss less. Don't even stress it. Watch a movie and wake up tomorrow. If you do something different Great! If not don't worry it isn't the end of the world.

People make too much fuss over virginity, kissing and socializing. Do your self
>>
File: wobbly_Stan.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wobbly_Stan.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
life is hard. living is fighting against tedium - to be anything great requires such effort as to be offputting. diving into recreational pursuits is the escape of many. unfortunately what you pay attention to is what your world consists of - if your entertainment lifestyle no longer entertains you will need to do one of two things: i) find a meaningful hobby that gives the sensation of 'flow' e.g knitting/reading/writing ii)drugs
>>
>>35341520
Don't go to hard on yourself. We all mess up and we all feel like crap. I am going through a phase like you. Probably not as strong as you but I've been super lonely and depressed thinking everything I do is useless and I'll stay lonely forever. Search how to do things for what you went wrong on in the past. Try to prepare yourself for situations you have messed up before. It's ok if you mess up, as long as you try to fix it in the end.
>>35341555
Don't give him ideas.
>>
>>35341520

I'm going through some shit too OP, I had to force myself to lift today, but afterwards I was much calmer when thinking about the cause of my anxiety and depression.

You don't have to set a PR, you just have to break a sweat.
>>
>>35341640
What if I want to socialize, but don't have the proper skills to do it? I'm sick and tired of being alone, but I'm also scared of being rejected/made fun of, which prevents me from even trying to talk to other people.
>>
lift till you are proud of your body, and then keep going

you will change, just like I did. everything changes once you embrace a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>35341675
You pick up a book and learn it. Just like fitness, social skills can be learnt. Also practice by hanging out with people.
>>
>>35341520
you and me both buddy
girl gone
sitting infront of my pc again, lurking 4chan 24/7 basically
but i've got to go to the gym or i'll end up doing stupid things like texting the girl i love
>>
>>35341711
Any recommendations?
>>
>>35341714
Text her nigger
Until she gets a restraining order you can't give up. Have some self respect
>>
>>35341749
"How to influence people and make friends" is a classic. Might want to look at that for starters
>>
>>35341791
she made it pretty clear that it's over between us and that she will get back in contact with her ex anon
a text saying that i love her will only make the situation even worse wouldn't it
>>
>>35341807
Well just talk about other stuff... And pretend anything she says in reference to other dudes doesn't exist. Sounds autistic, but its the only plan I can think of.

Unless you have nothing to talk about but loving her, in which case you don't love her and should stop being sad.
>>
>>35341675
>but I'm also scared of being rejected/made fun of, which prevents me from even trying to talk to other people.
I was like you until I realized the whole reason I was a depressed piece of shit was because I spent my whole life avoiding pain, physical and emotional. You're going to get hurt that's a fact but you're never going to find happiness until you find the strength to wade through the negatives.
>Asked my oneitis out a week ago, got shot down but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as I hyped it up to be
A lot of that pain is in your mind. Go out and experience reality.
>>
>>35341838
there is a lot we can talk about, but knowing that she is probably fucking her ex or some other guy?
don't know man
>>
>>35341791
> Have some self respect
then he should just not write her at all anon if that girl really ran back to her ex bf
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-14-16-52.jpg (704 KB, 1440x904) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-14-16-52.jpg
704 KB, 1440x904
Just start taking test and tren
A)you'll get bigger
B) you'll no longer be a Virgin cause you'll be too horny not to fuck something...even if it doesn't have a hole cause you'll make one with your dick rocket
>>
>>35341749
anything off this list really

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Communication-Social-Skills/zgbs/books/10166949011
>>
>>35342602
bumping for you man
>>
>>35341600
>just stop being sad bro :')
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.