[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Massage Techniques for Lifters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1393310482430.gif (981 KB, 450x480) Image search: [Google]
1393310482430.gif
981 KB, 450x480
Alright faggots.

Against all odds, I've got a date with a girl I met at uni gym.

I'll spare the details, but she said she wanted to cook something at her place and watch a movie. In return, I have to do something for her. Stupidly, I blurted out that I could give her a full body massage even though I know nothing about giving a massage.

She laughed, told me "I don't know about FULL body...let's just start with the back and we'll see how it goes though..."

Since she does weight lifting, is there some good massage techniques I could apply which would feel good?
>>
>>35341386
>good massage techniques I could apply which would feel good
Easy. Just massage her pussy with your dick bro.
>>
>>35341386
She doesn't care. It's just a fun thing to do and will lead to making out within a few minutes when she is heated up. Just make sure you end up straddling over her butt at some point and if she rolls with it - it's full steam ahead.

- if you really want to be accurate, go with your elbow underneath the shoulder blades, LIGHTLY.
>>
>>35341386
youtube is far better place than this virgin wasteland bud cmon
>>
Even "professional" masseurs just make that shit up as they go along.

You just rub around a bit
>>
>>35341446
This, just google the shit on youtube. Get some oil as well. It'll make it easier.
>>
>>35341386
I worked as masseuse at this camp thing with like 30 minutes prep time learning how to massage. People still liked it a lot and thought I had taken classes or something. Watch some videos or info pics from google, you'll be fine mate. Gl datin'.
>>
>>35341386
Ton of guides online.

Start by just straight rubbing the back, somewhat firmly but without real pressure. This warms up the muscles, prepares them for more pressure. If she asks what your doing or critiques at this juncture, explain the 'warming them up' theory.

From there, grab the hips and use your thumbs to knead along the muscles on either side of her spine. Going all the way up should be about a 30 second enterprise, and you get more gentle as you approach and go over her neck. Avoid the spine itself b/c that's painful AF

From there move to the shoulders. Read some techniques for that, then you repeat a few times. Or, you know, she'll start moaning super early and you're golden.

Use your palm muscles more than your fingertips, excepting as you head up the spire with your thumbs. If you get tired switch to a different movement

GL bro
>>
>>35341412

I need to work my way to that man.

>>35341421

I need to go with the assumption that nothing will happen though. I'm going to look like a huge fucking tool if she is legit expecting a massage and no fun stuff (yet) and I go in knowing fucking nothing simply because I assumed I'd be giving her the ol PIV massage.

>>35341446

I was hoping for some personal experiences, been using youtube so I have some very basic shit.

Would I look like a creepy try hard if I brought a massage oil? Or should I just keep it simple and use something like baby oil?
>>
>>35341475
search it on youtube, SEARCH it on youtube and hes right about the oil, be liberal, make it sensual, if anything goes wrong just say shes too stiff to massage and it will instantly place the lbame on her
>>
>>35341386
>Melty blood
Kill yourself.
But I hope it goes well.
>>
>>35341503
skip the oil bruv.
>>
>>35341501
>>35341494
>>35341475
>>35341474

Heh, I suppose that's all it is to it then. Thanks dudes.

>>35341532

>Melty Blood

That's Ryougi, but she ain't from Melty. Melty is just a game she's in dude.
>>
>>35341544

Isn't there too much friction to give a nice massage without an oil? Skin to skin don't slide easily when your applying pressure.
>>
>>35341562
if you wanna escalate it as you go, do the working outwards from the spine (NOT on the spine, some distance away), and kind slide down her sides, towards the front, but not all the way. Gets her going if you want it to get hot. Might sneak a touch towards the boobs when at the top to see if she's up for it. Hf m8.
>>
File: tmp_7997-levin4-1141368397.jpg (115 KB, 767x503) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7997-levin4-1141368397.jpg
115 KB, 767x503
I'm in an oly lifting team. The coach has us, the older athletes give 15min massages to the younger folks. It's a Greek thing. No homo.

You don't need oil.
Movements and kneading/pressure should be parallel to the muscle fibers.
It is very enjoyable to work lightly along the sides of the spine. Rub with a pinching motion as you go down, drag the base of your palm alongside it as you go up. Then back down again a couple of times.
Certainly do scalp massage if you can, use fingertips there.
Insides of the arms are very sensitive and feel good.
Insides of thighs are very sensitive too.
Ribcage and torso sides are good spots too.

A.massage feels good without much real knowledge. You'll do good, don't worry.
>>
>>35341386
alright ill help you out on this one since you seem a little autistic. When a girl says "back massage and see where things go" that 100% means she wants to fuck

Remember to make out with her and massage her tits and finger her a bit before sticking your dick in you beautiful autist
>>
>>35341588
You don't want to 'slide' over the skin at all. Move your hands in discrete intervals, and massage by moving her skin over the muscles, not by moving your hands over her skin.
>>
>>35341588
I'm the one who gave the original advice of not using the oil. Mainly because it'll be awkward as fuck if you don't perform well massaging if you've brought oil. And because you probably don't know how much to use and how etc. It has it's upsides though, extra warmth and glide ofc. Do use it if you wanna, you'll probably do great either way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.