[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FPS Fat hate general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: obeast-size-chart1.jpg (469 KB, 2133x1704) Image search: [Google]
obeast-size-chart1.jpg
469 KB, 2133x1704
No FPS thread get in hers

I have a story to share, I didn't know shit like this happens in real life:

>at gym just now
>shoulder day just finished glorious ohp
>move over to the dumbbell area for dumbbell shoulder press
>grab dem 22's to start (UK fag)
>only available bench is next to a gammongalaxy
>she's doing leg raises with 20 degree ROM, her belly won't allow any further.
>whatever, sit down and start my set
>milky way stares at me like I'm invading her personal space
>wtf this bench is unbalanced and wobbles
>meanwhile she huffs and puffs and rolls away pissed off for some reason
>she goes to pullup bar
>goodluckwiththat.jpg
>I see another bench free up, it's close to her but not in her safe space
>move my dumbbells, thank fuck this one ain't wobbly, continue workout
>finish second set
>she removes her headphones soaked in sweat and walks over to me
>where can I get waterproof headphones like that?
>signals me to remove mine
>"can you stop following me I'll have to talk to mark if you don't"
>mark is gym manager
>"I wasn't following you. My previous bench was unbalanced"
>"just stop perving, period."
>autodonut roll out

Where do these fuckers get the idea that ANYONE on the fucking planet would be attracted to them?

Fucking HAES
>>
If someone signals you to remove your headphones, don't.

Boom, don't have to engage in social situations.

Otherwise when she says "can you stop following me ...?"

You say, "AHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS A GOOD ONE"

Then she either plays it off like she was joking to begin with or she has to reaffirm what she said which will be cringey and awful. Either way her ego gets crushed which is what needs to happen.

Ugly girls don't get called ugly. They really need it though
>>
>>35341303

Also, idiots like her WANT you to engage them seriously. That's how they get validation.

ALWAYS TREAT THOSE PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE CHILDREN

laugh at them etc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZXI_DEkv9M

what is /fit/'s opinion of this?
>>
>>35341139
I had a blonde skinny girl do that. She even had two White Knights that she sent after me. They both came up to me and started yelling at me while I resting between sets of pull ups and I had my head phones in. One of the PTs came up and told them to fuck off and not come back. Apparently that was the second time in a month those three were in there, and they did the same thing the last time they were there.
>>
>>35341408
>she probably fucks other guys all the time and neither are the two you had yell at you
rip male respect, this is the age of the cuck.
>>
>>35341362
>426 lbs
Holy shit, she's gigantic.

But yeah, she figured most of the stuff out, I'm not sure whether her argumentation is complete though. It feels like it's standing on two and a half legs. She realizes that fat persons are responsible for their weight. She realizes that fat and health are in fact anti-correlated. She realizes that anyone can lose weight. She realizes that her eating disorder can be classified an addiction.

The thing she doesn't yet realize is responsibility. She doesn't realize what a burden her weight issues are to society, her family, her friends and herself. She doesn't realize that every day she doesn't do anything against her weight is ethically a crime against those entities. Looking after your health is not only a right, it's a responsibility, at least ethically. She believes it's all up to her, when it's really not. I think she'll realize that soon, she seems reasonable enough.
>>
>>35341303
Will remember this is it ever happens
>>
I once saw a young veteran, who was on crutches, missing a leg (had on an Afghanistan veteran hat) and a giga hamplanet at a Walmart waddle up to a scooter.

The guy was approaching calmly, and was going to get one of those scooters. The hamplanet wasn't going to have any of that, and WADDLED FASTER to get the scooter. She Quickly sat down, and zoomed off, as fast as a scooter can go when carrying 600lbs of walrus blubber.

The guy just kind of stood there for a sec, I guess a little stunned, and then went in the store anyway.

I saw this from about 200 ft away. It pissed me off so much, I ran in the store, found that fat fuck and called her a disgusting, wretched fat piece of shit for stealing a scooter from a legless veteran. I couldn't get her out of the scooter though

i shit you not, she had already managed to pack her scooter basket with 2 mountain dews, 2 coca colas, and an assortment of chips a hoy, and keebler snack bullshit by the time i found her. as if she was'nt already a living meme

the FHG is about to die, simulposting here
>>
>>35341139
good job
>>
>>35341775
holy shit fuck america you guys really need to start taking care of your people pretty sure if that would've happened in any different country that woman will get fucking beaten to death that sickens me that guys probably fought for your country that fattie too and this is what he gets holy shit,btw can you tell me what were the fatties impressions,what did she say etc.
>>
>>35341813
she played the stupid ignorance card, and then got really angry acting like it wasn't her fault and she has "medical conditions", her words, that require her to use a mobility scooter.

i think the guy also has a medical condition it's called HAVING YOUR RIGHT LEG BLOWN OFF AT THE AGE OF 22 DUE TO AN ENEMY IED IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AT WAR TIME
>>
>>35341830
america's fate makes me sad, like this anon said >>35341813 here she would get beaten up, no questions asked

stay strong anon
>>
>>35341830
fucking shit man no matter what country are you from what soldiers get through is literal hell.they all need to be respected all around the world the guy probably regret going there and fight for his country,his people after sawing the people he really fought for.Guy probably has something like PTSD too considering he got his arm fucking blown off seeing that just must be depressing
>>
>>35341860
*leg
>>
>>35341830
He shouldn't have been there to get his leg blown off desu. Having an offensive military comes at a price.
>>
File: updown.gif (2 MB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
updown.gif
2 MB, 312x176
>>35341139
It has nothing to do with haes. Fatties and some skellies are usually paranoid at gyms and think everyone is looking at them. The problem now is that she is the one who won´t stop staring at you.

But since she is so fat, she will most likely drop out quickly. You will probably become one of her quick excuses to giving up.
>>
>>35341922
choke on a dick
>>
>>35341303
Yeah I should have not done, got myself in a hole but she'd just stand there waiting for me to, then what?

>>35341314
This t bh

>>35341408
Was she hot doe?
>>
>>35341362
too long.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450806556497.jpg (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450806556497.jpg
12 KB, 224x225
>>35341989
I hope she doesn't return.

I'm just fucking waiting for ten times these people coming in January, my gym is expensive so it's not as bad but you still get rich fat cunts who are up their ass.
>>
>>35341139
Auto moon roll out, that's a classic, I had a similar situation
>Sunday morning
>most peaceful day of lifting, lift for the almighty gods of the iron
>anyway
>started working out, maybe 15 people in my commercial gym
>hambeast beside me doing donut curls full body workout mode
>have a good internal laugh and continue my workout
>throughout the morning this lady always happen to be around me
>as the time goes on she keeps looking at me more and more
>caught ya mirin
>sike
>before I begin my side lateral raise I realize this hamstrocity has already engaged in full conversation with my left ear
>chuckle and let the mere mortal know I couldn't hear her over my noise cancelling beats by nigger headphones
>"it's weird that you are following me and undressing me while watching me exercise I'm going to get my friend who works here blah blah"
>inform her I was only checking out her form
>major qt who works at the gym is observing us from a few benches over
>"however I was undressing that lady over there, look at the body on her it's a work of art"
>jaw is removed from the ladies mouth
>she without hesitation walks over to the gym qt
>they begin conversing
>I go back to my set
>holy fuck why did I say that
>knees weak, arms shaking, moms spaghetti
>gym qt walks over to me
>"that lady told me what she thinks your doing and what you said about me"
>"shit I just want to workout I was just goofing around"
>"well anon those things you said about me would be a lot more cute coming from you and not some fat idiot"
>she smiles and walks away
>we both laugh
>didn't see that coming at all
>transvestite Peter griffin is furious
>see her every Sunday
>the gym qt is now my FWB for 2 months
>thank you based insecure obese lady
>>
File: received_10205388354324596.jpg (46 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10205388354324596.jpg
46 KB, 539x960
>>35341775
WHAT THE FUCK

This just makes me shake. Like, why can't we just fucking kill them.. I don't even know man I c as nt handle posts like this.
>>
>>35342026
This is bullshit but I believe it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450281998231.jpg (32 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450281998231.jpg
32 KB, 651x641
>>35342026
>read post thinking shit is going to go very wrong
>qt realises obese bitch as a cunt

This makes me happy to read anon ty there is hope
>>
>>35342026
It's a shame this didn't happen.
>>
>>35342161
Now now why would anon lie on a Serbian rain coat decorating image board?
>>
>>35341775
I've heard so many variations of this story
>Crippled/old or both veteran
>walmart
>fatty races him to the scooter and wins
>the OP tells them off
>fatty says "muh conditions"
>vet thanks the OP
>an eagle cries

Every fucking time man.

And I've seen something similar at a walmart where I live, now that I think about it.
>>
>>35341620
But then where do we draw the line?

Should everyone be replaced with lifeless automatons that work work work and that's it? Should we send gamers and movie enthusiasts to the gulags?

Will there be someone controlling how much you contribute vs how much you take?
>>
>>
>>35342347
>Should we send gamers and movie enthusiasts to the gulags?

yes and weebs.
>>
>>35342430
> mouth breather
Not surprised
>>
>>35342430

Fuck you bitch! I have to sit at an angle to fit myself in those sardine can seats and have to get up every half hour to stretch or my ass goes completely numb. All your lazy cunt ass gotta do is lay off the fucking oreos.
>>
>>35341775
If this was real, I honestly feel the best course of action would be to help the man with his shopping than shout at the hamplanet.
Fat people don't feel shame, or they wouldn't be so fat.
>>
>>35342299
Because that shit's actually kind of common here.
Have seen similar situations at the WalMart across the street from my gym.
>Tfw it's the biggest WalMart in the Pacific Northwest, in some small, redneck white trash town.
>>
>>35342486

They do feel shame, but they just process it through their massive fat stores and turn it into righteous indignation and a victim complex that needs large quantities of ice cream and mountain dew to survive.
>>
>>35342347
I didn't even mention that you are supposed to enforce productivity. It's something people need to see for themselves. So, no, nobody will be controlling how much anyone contributes and takes, I don't even know why you asked that.

Where you draw the line should be up to you and is a matter of your own ethics, dignity and whatnot.

You can't perform everyday tasks, get sweaty and out of breath while tying your shoes?
You are in your mid 30s and need to take meds every day that cost more than you make in a month?
You can't play with your daughter because you get asthma attacks and joint pain from the most basic physical exercises?
You have to lie to your friends so you have an excuse to not go to that bar where you can't fit through the toilet doors?

That's where you have to draw a line. Many fatties just don't and slowly lose all their dignity to their addiction. It's fucking sad. It's all up to you and your own judgement.
>>
File: 1441560516223.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1441560516223.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>35342347
Its not about work work work and no one being allowed to have fun.

It is about not relying on society to sustain you. If those gamers and movie enthusiasts were on food stamps, welfare, and otherwise being a leech on society and doing nothing to change that, then yes, something should be done.

I honestly can't see how society as a whole is perfectly fine with paying for the entire life of another person who has no will to do anything but eat. Increased taxes on the masses, larger healthcare premiums, etc.

I have my own bills, and food to provide for myself and others. How the fuck is it ok for people like this to exist? Public help systems like those were put in place for those in dire need. Not people who wish to become the embodiment of gluttony and sloth. Seeing those articles about "fatty and her family receive $70k anually in benefits and still complain they can hardly feed themselves" makes me seethe and contemplate murder.

Not that anon btw. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>
>>35341775
Some 'soldiers' are just as bad.

When I was still in, I can remember being in the athletic complex on base and hearing the usual fatties bitching out of group pt on account of their various, 'medical categories'. They would then waddle off to do some languid pedaling on the exercise bikes.

Meanwhile, there were one-legged guys rocking out pullups all around the walls, and pregnant medic chicks doing deadlifts.
>>
>>35342573
>tfw never have a cutie fit wife pregnant with our third child and still keeping fit during late pregnancy, good for her and the child

Fuck everything if I can't have this someday.
>>
>>35341362
You have a subtitled version? I don't speak Hutt
>>
File: tumblr_n98llyksyy1r9fcfxo1_1280.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n98llyksyy1r9fcfxo1_1280.jpg
126 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>35341139

Brehs

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/death-of-obese-daughter-spurs-heartbroken-parents-to-help-another-teenager/news-story/eb71cfcc0fbb1dd3e78ebb1798fd0ba2
>>
>>35342711
Triggered

Fuck off with your fatphobia I have a medical issue.
>>
File: Fatty steals scooter.png (46 KB, 962x604) Image search: [Google]
Fatty steals scooter.png
46 KB, 962x604
>>35342299

Yep. Pic fucking related.
>>
File: IMG_20151209_015941.jpg (61 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_015941.jpg
61 KB, 500x373
>>35342732
245KILO GRAMS

WHAT THE FUCK
H
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
>>
File: fookin screencapped.png (127 KB, 1351x962) Image search: [Google]
fookin screencapped.png
127 KB, 1351x962
>>35342738

This one too.
>>
>>35342063

> production team member at KFC

kek
>>
>>35341139
This is how you would have reacted if you were an alpha male:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDWS_nX2Bw8
>>
>>35342508
I don't mind and don't care. I have so much stuff I'm OK with giving away a third of it to sustain leeches. We as a society are producing enough to feed every single one of them. Plus, one day I might need help and I don't want to have to justify my own existence.

I could see your argument if there was actual scarcity. If we were taking money from poor to feed fat, but that's not what's happening. Most people don't want to be useless trash, so it works out fine. Honestly you lose more resources trying to accurately judge how justifiably needy people are, than if you just feed the animals.
>>
>>35341922

Wow, both wrong AND irrelevant.
>>
>>35342003
She was a 6.5/10
>>
>>35341775
>It pissed me off so much, I ran in the store, found that fat fuck and called her a disgusting, wretched fat piece of shit for stealing a scooter from a legless veteran

I like people like you.

I do this kind of shit too.
>>
>>35342897

A 10 to any castrated autist who congratulates himself for being so progressive because he's so beta.
>>
>>35342838
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35342430
i can hear the HURRRRR just by looking at this picture
>>
>>35342185
I thought this was a Taiwanese kinetic pictograph conglomerate board
>>
>>35342894
He made a choice to support America's imperial expansion into the Middle East. He got his leg blown off. She chose to eat a bunch of cake. Both need a mobility aid because of bad choices they made themselves. The fat girl was faster.
>>
File: 1387708841768.jpg (260 KB, 580x819) Image search: [Google]
1387708841768.jpg
260 KB, 580x819
Stop bitching and post fat hate.
>>
File: 1387756312892.jpg (39 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
1387756312892.jpg
39 KB, 500x577
>>35343026
>>
>>35342605
>tfw no pregnant wife feeding unborn son massive gains so he's born at 8% BF, jacked as fuck with a 315lb 1 rep max deadlift.

Good for her.
>>
>>35342994
Fuck off man the least you can do is atleast show some mutal respect to the troops
>>
File: 1387709137576.gif (365 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
1387709137576.gif
365 KB, 500x291
>>35343036

POST SOME FAT HATE
>>
>>35342838
is her name Willy?

what did the black guy say to him after the tirade?
>>
>>35342508
>I honestly can't see how society as a whole is perfectly fine with paying for the entire life of another person who has no will to do anything but eat. Increased taxes on the masses, larger healthcare premiums, etc.
I have no problem paying taxes to support someone who is so mentally ill they can't work. A lot of people who fit that description in states with horrible social support end up on the streets costing me more in the long run anyway. You WILL pay, it's just a matter of how much, and when. I just prefer to pay in advance for a robust social support structure that keeps my country looking and working well as opposed to letting it get bad enough that it looks the way it does.
>>
File: fat fucks need to die.jpg (55 KB, 635x793) Image search: [Google]
fat fucks need to die.jpg
55 KB, 635x793
>>35343072

Post this on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and harvest asshurtin'.
>>
>>35343054
Based on what? There's nothing specifically honorable about being a soldier. Imo it's the people who sit home and work shit jobs only for 5% of the nation's production to be siphoned off to guys like Dick Cheney who deserve the most respect. They don't get a parade tho.
>>
File: 1389986598304.jpg (111 KB, 503x335) Image search: [Google]
1389986598304.jpg
111 KB, 503x335
>>35343101

i don't see you fucks posting much fat hate
>>
File: for Americans, with pounds.png (69 KB, 1675x643) Image search: [Google]
for Americans, with pounds.png
69 KB, 1675x643
>>35343111
>>
>>35342185

I thought this was en Ethiopian bagpipe fetish support forum
>>
>>35341139

>despite advice of my tumblr sisters, I decide to join a gym. Why should it just be for the fit privelidged?
>at gym
>already feel shamed by restrictive machines that don't accomodate the body of a real woman
>some cis white male walks in the gym and immediately heads right for me
> male invades my personal space, triggering me. He starts aggresively doing a stereotypical macho workout at me
> I move away to avoid the eye-raping
> The male leaves his bench to move to a bench near me so he can continue to rape me with his eyes and shame my beautiful body with his thin priviledge.
>Even though it triggers me, and I can feel my blood sugar crashing, I walk over to the cis-scum and tell him to leave me alone or i'm gonna get mark (gym manager) to throw him out.
> He just shrugs and walks away. He knows that mark won't do anything as he's a cis-white male too. Fuck the patriarchy.
>too triggered to continue workout. Have to leave the gym and hit starbucks. I have a large hot chocolate and 3 cake slices because i won't let some gym male scum shame my body and define my beauty standards
>>
File: 1387882231935.jpg (182 KB, 799x910) Image search: [Google]
1387882231935.jpg
182 KB, 799x910
>>35343117
>>
File: drake kill me.png (218 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
drake kill me.png
218 KB, 297x331
>>35342430
>tfw tall long-legged person
>tfw going in a bus going from campus to campus where the only seat is one where my knees are digging right into the front
>person in front of me tries to put their seat back, ends up with it further up because I'm not able to put my legs back any further
>she turns around and gives me a death glare while I shrug

Same usually goes with planes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-10-14-24.png (729 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-10-14-24.png
729 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>35343089
>>35342877
Its more so about the "fuck you" of it all and less about "justifying ones need". I know food isnt scarce and a good socialized backbone is important but fuck me Id be lying if I said it doesnt make my blood boil to see someone who has their entire life paid for just because they dont know how to stop eating while I go in for my 3rd 12 hour shift. They're essentially a child payment out of every check. A dependant you have no choice in paying for.

Mentally ill or otherwise disabled peoples are a completely different story. Im talking the fatties here.
>>
File: 1450518348221.jpg (103 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1450518348221.jpg
103 KB, 540x720
>>35342711

>calling the Starbucks fastfood clerk a "barista"
>>
File: 1413982946475.jpg (274 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
1413982946475.jpg
274 KB, 962x962
>>
File: 1450250253848.jpg (70 KB, 425x716) Image search: [Google]
1450250253848.jpg
70 KB, 425x716
>>35343169
>>
Sitting here listening to my fatass PoS dad eat pizza and icecream. He keeps moaning and smacking, eating noisily with his mouth open. Wtf man he's only good for giving an example of what not to do.
>>
File: 1404328733649.jpg (458 KB, 640x3904) Image search: [Google]
1404328733649.jpg
458 KB, 640x3904
>>
>>35343166
>Mentally ill or otherwise disabled peoples are a completely different story. Im talking the fatties here.
Fat people pay more into the system than they draw.
>>
File: 1404502763952.jpg (337 KB, 647x3193) Image search: [Google]
1404502763952.jpg
337 KB, 647x3193
>>35343195
>>
>>35341813
You're kidding yourself if you think this doesn't happen everywhere.
>>
>>35343168

Seriously, they don't learn how to make coffee, they learn how to push buttons for machines that do it automatically. They are a joke amongst actual baristas.
>>
File: 1445704861431.jpg (76 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1445704861431.jpg
76 KB, 500x704
>>35343168
That's the term for a person serves at a coffee bar. Just like a person who works on a car is a mechanic, or a person who flies a plane is a pilot, not the combination of words you think they should be called.
>>
File: 1412582864987.jpg (546 KB, 640x5030) Image search: [Google]
1412582864987.jpg
546 KB, 640x5030
>>35343208
>>
>>35343218
>actual baristas
No, they're all pretty much the same retards no matter how hardcore a subset thinks they are. Same goes for bartenders.
>>
>>35343218
okay, we get it, Simon. You're an "actual barista".
>>
>>35343166
Food should be considered scarce, though. While we obviously have "too much" of it, if we could reduce consumption considerably, we'd not need to go at it as hard as we are.

We could reduce the damage we are doing to the environment.

Though lower birth rates would do more good than less fat people around...
>>
File: 1414878530616-0.jpg (187 KB, 500x1106) Image search: [Google]
1414878530616-0.jpg
187 KB, 500x1106
>>
File: 1449574192520.jpg (108 KB, 943x691) Image search: [Google]
1449574192520.jpg
108 KB, 943x691
>i'm the only fucker who posts fat hate

>checks if in the right thread
>>
>>35343242
Julius was marked for life just look at his face

He cracks down about the middle of the strip.

That thousand yard stare.
>>
File: 1370975304690.jpg (816 KB, 2268x1134) Image search: [Google]
1370975304690.jpg
816 KB, 2268x1134
>>35343259
>>
File: fat nudes.png (129 KB, 530x336) Image search: [Google]
fat nudes.png
129 KB, 530x336
>>35343273
Just for you.
>>
File: 1387719960559.jpg (210 KB, 618x460) Image search: [Google]
1387719960559.jpg
210 KB, 618x460
Can't find this pic of a black fat girl who was a model and died at 42 from a heart attack.

Please dump it if you have it.

Guys, I've dumped a load of pics here and you guys aren't doing shit. Get to it, I want new material.
>>
>>35343259

An entirely expected result.
>>
File: 1388182695020.jpg (44 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
1388182695020.jpg
44 KB, 500x716
>>35343304

Thanks.
>>
File: 1387647779685.jpg (179 KB, 664x1673) Image search: [Google]
1387647779685.jpg
179 KB, 664x1673
>>35343319
>>
File: post kek.jpg (138 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
post kek.jpg
138 KB, 500x750
>>
>>35343072
just fuck my country up senpai
>>
File: 1387824749426.jpg (563 KB, 1864x1940) Image search: [Google]
1387824749426.jpg
563 KB, 1864x1940
>>35343329
>>
File: 5.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
Morbidly obese bodies are actually quite fascinating. It's like watching wax drip from a candle.
>>
>>35343122
Close lad it's actually a cambodian clay basket sculpture fetishist rehabilitation telephone service
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>35343349
And it's interesting to see how much the human skin can take.
>>
File: tumblr_nr4c4bBBzC1sq6fpoo1_1280.jpg (258 KB, 850x1613) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr4c4bBBzC1sq6fpoo1_1280.jpg
258 KB, 850x1613
>>35343259
>>
File: His Smile And Optimism Gone.jpg (239 KB, 640x2164) Image search: [Google]
His Smile And Optimism Gone.jpg
239 KB, 640x2164
>>35343242
>>
File: Manuel.jpg (40 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Manuel.jpg
40 KB, 580x386
>>35343361
And when it eventually gives up.
>>
>>35343026
>two loaves of bread per day
How
>>
File: sigh.png (485 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
485 KB, 640x480
>>
>>35343329

>"Eating a lower calorie breakfast, like the ones we provide here, will help you lose weight as well as look and feel better for the season of lighter clothing."
>HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT REALITY AND REMIND ME THAT I AM ASHAMED OF WHO I AM AND MY LIFESTYLE CHOICES!!!

We are a coddled society. Not to mention that I guarantee not one fat fuck shit waddled inside to complain, they did the classic passive aggressive, public shaming, appeal to authority that is the foundation of our modern fucked up society. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1450324938034.jpg (68 KB, 960x780) Image search: [Google]
1450324938034.jpg
68 KB, 960x780
>>35341314
Seriously, this is the best advice you can get. Women like this have the strength of children, the personality of children (pay attention to me!!!), and the intelligence of children. ALWAYS treat them like the immature, irresponsible children they are.
>>
>>35343375

I feel like it's a shortcoming of our species evolution that we are incapable of smiling when part of our flesh is necrotic. Feels like you need to take care of the later before you can have the former back.
>>
>>35343392

Always nice to remember that when they're not in front of a computer, they won't say shit, and they know the real deal: they're ashamed of being fat and they know it.

It's classic psychosis.

>I hate being fat so much I'll fool myself into believing I love it
>whoever dare say I don't will get my psychotic mental rage

Same thing why cultural marxists and antiracists suddenly become enraged when engaging their political opponents, same reason why antiwhite whites literally snap when facing racialists.
>>
>>35343338
lmao that random banana thrown in there

>
>>
>>35343345
Huh, looks like men whine how "muscles are disgusting" just as much as women whine about "those damn anorectics".
>>
File: 433653.gif (1 MB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
433653.gif
1 MB, 300x211
i was 158 kgs and now i've hit today 149kgs, 5 weeks JUST eating healthy.

The only bad thing i've seen is that i might need a new pair of pants soon.
>>
>>35342026
>beats by nigger headphones
It's childish /b/-tier humour, but I still laughed at this. Caught me off guard I guess.
>>
>>35343388
>would berry
>damn this test level
>>
>>35343426

Weaklings sound the same on either side of the genitals.
>>
>>35343309
> a 'friend'
> even trying to pretend that only one of those plates is for her
>>
>>35343421

Important to remember that cultural marxism is an apt phrase. They don't hold real positions of principle that can be reconciled with broad society for the sake of achieving a goal or progress, it's about obedience and reactionary needs. They want everyone to sit around agreeing with each other, acting and thinking exactly the same and subject themselves to the mob rule of whoever is screeching the loudest. If that isn't Marxism of the 'useful idiots' variety, I don't know what is.
>>
>>35343451
>implying it's your high test insted of high weight
stop being fat.
>>
>>35343409
It must be hardwired into our brain on some level.
>my leg is rotting off
>oh, someone is taking my picture
>better smile and pose
>>
>>35343338
A 5k is about 3 miles. That's a light run to me. I wouldn't eat that shit That's 1000+ calories when a 5k would burn like 500 calories.
>>
>>35343361
Yeah really
At what point will the mass just rip out?

Is that a thing? Can stomachs "explode" if morbidly obese people lay down like that and all the fat is putting too much pressure on the skin?
>>
>>35343468
5k wouldn't even burn 500 if you ran it in 15 minutes
>>
>>35343338
>5k
>3.125 miles
>Even with 20 minutes miles walking that's ~1 hour of actual exercise
>Power walking for 1 hour burns at best 500Cal for someone who weighs 300 pounds
>At least 900Cal pictured
>"I earned this!"
>>
>>35343464
>"Never improve!"
>>
I remember visiting and American walmart once and being the thinnest person there. You guys really need to fix this shit, just ignore the angry landwhales.
>>
>>35343444
I went from XXL to Medium. I had to buy a new wardrobe every time I dropped a size. I have pants that used to be tight, and I tried them on once the other day. I can't believe I used to wear that shit, it blows my mind.
>>
We need to buy clothes from Abercrombie and Bitch, as they refuse to make big sizes out of ideology. I praise this.
>>
>>35343338
this me :( but i do the opposite.. i eat 99% healthy and throw in a cookie like she did banana ... is that bad? Am I losing my gains?
>>
>>35343522
I wear a medium too when its very tight on my skin, large is comfy fit, and XL hangs ;)
>>
>>35343536
That's the only reason I actually wear some of this over priced shit
>>
>>35343480
I'm not a fast runner. I did a 3k in 30 minutes (not a fast runner but I'm happy) and the app on my phone said 450 calories.
>>
>>35343555
>That's the only reason I actually wear some of this over priced shit

Trips. Give me a pic of them saying that.
>>
>>35343539
Are you counting the calories you burn so you can replace them? If so, that's how you do it. Some people clean bulk, others dirty. Personally I like to work out all morning and then smash a Chinese buffet. However you get the gains, get them, but one thing's for sure, if you aren't eating more calories than you burn, you won't do a very good job of putting on muscle mass.
>>
>>35343522
How much do you weight now anon? what was your definitive diet?
>>
>>35343338
A 5k is literally easymode. I don't acknowledge anyone as a long distance runner until they're able to run a half-marathon.
>>
>>35343552
I still wear the XXL workout shirts I started with. They're comfy and thin.
>>
>>35343570
I'm probably burning ~2000 calories a day, likely more, and eating around 1900 clean calories plus maybe 100-200 calories of trash when I can't help it.. but I'm not bulking, mind you, I'm cutting
>>
>>35343556
If you're an athletic guy, that sounds about right. I routinely use 150 kcal per mile as an estimate. I've been doing it that way for months and it's always worked.
>>
>>35343567
http://www.businessinsider.com/abercrombie-wants-thin-customers-2013-5
Here you go, have an entire article.
>>
>>35343586
tru i wear a large but i dont look like a savage ;/
>>
>>35343587
It's really important to watch close in the beginning like the first three or four times you cycle. That way, you can get a feel for how your specific body responds to different calorie levels.
>>
>>35341362
um um um um sooo um um x1000
>>
>>35343602
ah, ok ok.. so since im cutting should i strictly cut out all sweets and fatty foods, and high carb foods like tortillas?
>>
>>35342430
If the fat was distributed vertically instead of horizontally it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
File: Fitch.png (198 KB, 864x577) Image search: [Google]
Fitch.png
198 KB, 864x577
>>35343593
>http://www.businessinsider.com/abercrombie-wants-thin-customers-2013-5
>>
>>35343451
Jokes on you, i'm still hangry skellington, but not for long.
>>
>>35343577
Dropped from 260lb to 180lb. I'm down to 13.5% BF. I started eating a healthy light breakfast, and just watched what I ate 20/21 meals. The 21st meal I would eat a little more and it was my cheat meal. I don't really do cheat meals anymore. I did a lot of weight lifting, and I always liked running so once I got to a certain weight I started running again. My goal is to run a half marathon, which I wanted to do when I was 18 but never had a chance to. I hope to do it this time, and next year I want to do a full marathon.

What really helped with my diet was that I don't like sweets anymore, it just makes me sick, and I stopped liking soda years ago.
>>
>>35343618
Just keeping your intake below the number of calories you burn is enough to cut, that's all you strictly need to do. The rest is opinion. If you eat a bunch of salt, you might get headaches. If you eat a bunch of carbs you might feel lethargic. Too much protein and you won't have any energy, and too much fruit can give you the shits. Really tracking your calories and how your body responds to different foods is a lot more important in the beginning than following a specific regime.
>>
>>35343647
thanks a ton mate
>>
>>35343494

plot twist

>disgustingly fat as fuck
>hate my life
>wife left me
>contemplate suicide
>decide to finally turn things around after messy divorce
>months pass as the progress increases
>started with just twisting, moving more and shaking to burn calories
>eventually started walking short distances
>can finally walk to the washroom by myself
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>start walking up and down the stairs
>things are looking better
>happy again
>decide to try a 'marathon'
>only 5k, but will have to train hard
>the days pass
>eating only 1500 calories a day
>cut out all my favorite snacks like M&M's, coke, and cookies
>getting better
>can finally run 1k
>fast forward 4 months
>time is finally here
>my first 5k race
>go at it with all i've got
>all this hard work won't go to waste
>it took a while, but I finished it
>never been so proud of myself, even though I came in 24th place
>have a refreshment/snack bar at the end
>pick up a couple of my favorite goodies, and a banana because I can't binge too hard
>take photo of all my snacks after my 5k
>post it on facebook
>people laugh about how I didn't burn more calories in the race than in my snacks
>fuck you all
>>
>>35343556
That's more than my last tracked 5k (30min/10kmph) says I burnt 2 years ago kek.
Congratulations on the 3k and well done!
>>
>>35343618
I just realized that you might have misunderstood "watch close" as "be careful", I really mean just watch close and keep careful track. Keeping good data is the way to success. If you find you feel like shit and you go back and see that you've been eating nothing but dry Cheerios and a chicken sandwich every day, that's important shit. If you find that you ate cold pizza for breakfast and started fucking killing the cardio, then you know you're probably sensitive to carbs. Nutrition off someone else's research is imperfect.
>>
File: laughing whore running.jpg (204 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
laughing whore running.jpg
204 KB, 866x1300
>>35343593
>butthurt fatties in the comments
>>
>>35341303
>take headphones out
>"me following you ? Hahahahahahaha that's a good one"
>put earphones and look away from her
>her tumblr post when
>>
>>35342185
Wait, isn't this a Mongolian horse breeding image forum?
>>
>>35343126
Thank you for this anon. Fucking kekd

Sincerely, OP
>>
>>35343668
It's better to drink water or for some people something like gatorade. Soda and juice made up of water, sugar, and high fructose corn syrup will make you feel like shit afterwards.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
I have failed you, /fit/ brethren. I had her in my sights. Then she went into the locker room where I can't follow. She was about 5' and 220lbs. She was wearing a sweatshirt with pic related on the back. Only, the stem of the letter P came down into her flabby armpit.

That's right.

The fat girl was wearing an OINK sweatshirt. In the gym.
>>
>>35343072
Based Colorado.

I want to live there
>>
>>35343457
And even if one plate wasn't for her they're both still loaded to the brim with garbage. There's probably over 1000 calories on each plate and that's a single meal out of probably 3-4 she'll have, plus snacking the whole day
>>
>>35342483
Amen brother. I also spend more money paying for seats on flights that are in the emergency exit section so I have more leg room.
>>
>>35343309
Her mother gave birth to a 500 pound baby.

Holy fuck her dad's cock must be cartoonishly large.
>>
>>35343730
What happened breh
>>
File: A&F CEO.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
A&F CEO.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
>>35343593
>>35343627
One of these is the CEO of A&F.
So a lot of the fatties were giving him shit about wanting only beautiful people to wear his clothes when he looks like that.
Although in his defense at least he isn't fat, his condishun is actually just shit genetics
>>
>>35343468
I row 7k for cardio and that doesn't even burn 400
>>
>>35343810

I am fine with that. He didn't say handsome or beautiful, he said fit with a good attitude. All it takes is not be a self-pitying fat cunt.

It takes balls to say what he said. I'll buy some A&F just because he said this shit.
>>
>>35343668
This
>>35343715

Is something you would be aware of if you weren't a fat, lazy fuck willing to congratulate yourself for things most people don't even really consider accomplishments.

Here's yet another twist!
>Kid myself into thinking that it's ok to eat 1kCal after a 500Cal workout, that it all "balances out"
>Friends buys pizza to congratulate me later
>Say shit like "can't go overboard" and "just this once" but still eat 6+ slices for over 2kCal
>Next day have urge to eat cookies and soda because you indulged yesterday
>"God, it's not like I eat this everyday! I'm not going to be one of those food nazis! Besides I weighed in this morning and have lost 30 pounds in 5 months!"
>Fast forward 2 weeks
>Have worked out once
>All food discipline gone
>kind of count calories, but willingly disregard the oft bagel, donut, burger or ice cream that you essentially hide from yourself to eat
>At home Calories are 1500
>In car, walking to office and 'hanging out' calories add another 1500
>Within 5 months have put all the weight back on
>Make stupid shit twitter/facebook posts about "I'm on the C-Diet...I 'c' noms and I eat them! LOL!"
>"Real womyn have curves"
>>
I used to have a coworker who was fat. She always had a salad at lunch.

>I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, FAT BITCH

5 years later, she's still fat, but fired.
>>
>>35343737
Honestly I think Utah would be the same if it weren't for the islanders.

Moving to SLC from Ohio, I am amazed at how many people are out exercising day in and day out. Also little things like not having to say quarter mayo at subway. The liquor laws, bars, and the Mormons aren't as bad as I'd heard, either
>>
>>35343810
Some of that is just being old, too
>>
>>35343810
Damn dude. Those teeth.
>>
>>35341989
What is she loses her weight, gets fit and apologizes to anon?
>>
>>35343810
>his condishun is actually just shit genetics
>>35343932
>Those teeth.

He's 71.
>>
You guys are so fucked up omg
>>
>>35343963
Fuck off fatty
>>
>>35341775
Never seen this myself, but there was a vet who had been waiting for a scooter since I got there, fatties used em all save one that I saw an elderly woman in. Finished my shopping took em to the car and oldbro was still waiting. Went back inside talked him up and asked him if he'd like me to get his things for him. Just needed bread, eggs, milk, some flowers for his wife and some stew beef, got it all for him in under 20 minutes, he gave me money for it and I helped him to his car. Lazy hamplanets allowed me to score some karma and not feel like a total fuck up for a day. He insisted on giving me 10 bucks as well, don't just get mad about shit, do something about it.
>>
>>35343349
human lava lamps
>>
>>35343968
Fuck you man, IDK what you guys gain out of this
>>
>>35341139
>lol sorry honey, I'm not into whales.
>rekt
>>
>>35343981
A sense of well-earned superiority and strategization about possible tactic of dealing with these subhumans IRL.
>>
>>35343981
motivation. Eat clean and train hard so I don't end up like them.
>>
>>35343981
Personally? It motivates me. I'm a fat fuck trying to not be a fat fuck. I'm on a huge cut right now, been at it for about 3 weeks with a 1700 kcal deficit going.

All the hate on fatties in these threads? It motivates me. It fuels me. I need it. These threads are perfect.

Also they are usually pretty funny.
>>
>>35343242
what is this from i need seeeee
>>
>>35343995
>>35344006
>>35344011

And here we see the three basic strata of /fit/. One that's trying to make it, one that's making it and one that has made it.
>>
File: 1424897702259.jpg (67 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1424897702259.jpg
67 KB, 720x540
>>35343963
>>35343981
>omg
>idk
>obvious fatty
tumblr detected

>>35344011
pretty much this
>>
>>35344034
You don;t have to put others down to feel better about yourself though? And if you need to work so hard on stopping something from becoming you ... wow, just wow.

Been on this board for a couple of months and this is the first time I see this and now I'm pondering ever coming back.
>>
>>35343981
It's great motivation so that we don't end up like them.
>>
File: Untitled.png (125 KB, 489x298) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
125 KB, 489x298
>>35343242

> That last face

She looks like Jack Black in that trailer at the start of Tropic Thunder
>>
>>35343444
I used to be skeleton with potbelly, i went from a 36 inch waist down to a 32. Now I'm working strength and muscle.
>>
>>35344055
Putting them down? I don't put anyone down, I acknowledge their failure, weakness and irrationality in clear terms.

>and if you need to work so hard on stopping something from becoming you

That makes literally no sense. There is nothing I would like more than to see these people actually get their shit together. That the stuff epic training montages are made of.

>Been on this board for a couple of months and this is the first time I see this and now I'm pondering ever coming back.

Fuck right off.
>>
>>35343668
>>can finally walk to the washroom by myself
holy fucking shite, how fat were you?
>>
>>35344055
We don't hate them as people unless they turn out to be awful people. We hate their failure and weakness. If there's a fatty working out and legitimately trying to improve, obviously that fatty's not going to get shat upon unless they give up.
>>
>>35343668
>>cut out all my favorite snacks like M&M's, coke, and cookies
>cut out all my favorite snacks like pure sugar, pure sugar, and pure sugar mixed with flour
>>
File: 1359242527181.jpg (88 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1359242527181.jpg
88 KB, 960x720
>>35344055
>this is the first time I see this
this you? FPS are by no means a new thing.
>>
File: george costanza.jpg (57 KB, 487x469) Image search: [Google]
george costanza.jpg
57 KB, 487x469
>>35341139
>doing ohp and dumbbell shoulder press in the same day
>>
>>35343026
SHE CAME ON AND ATE BIG
>>
>>35344083

>disgustingly fat as fuck
>hate my life
>contemplate suicide
>>
>>35344055
>You don;t have to put others down to feel better about yourself though?

Do we? What is with retards turning statements into questions.
>>
>>35343259
want to fuck the brown one tho
>>
File: rage duck.webm (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
rage duck.webm
2 MB, 267x199
>>35343668
>>
>>35342483
This tbqh
>>
>>35343627
>>35343627
BASED A&F
>>
>>35343086
willy wonka you moron, look at her hipster hat.
>>
>>35344134
did you even see her feet?

she got callouses so thick from being fat that the bitch dont need shoes
>>
>>35342838
ALMOST FUCKING CHOCKED WATCHING THIS, THANKS ANON.
>>
>>35341139
Did you know that humans are classified as mega fauna?
>>
File: 1411075778019.jpg (73 KB, 458x651) Image search: [Google]
1411075778019.jpg
73 KB, 458x651
>>35344158
Is that evolution? So fat that her body has developed a thick layer of blubber on her soles that means she can walk anywhere without shoes on and not feel it.
>>
>>35343459
This is based
>>
File: 1419744645721.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1419744645721.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>35343242
anyone else have a fantasy 3some with Julius and Mrs Julius?
>no homo
>>
>>>/soc/23009130

the /bgt/ thread deletes anti-haes posts
>>
>>35344034
>One that's trying to make it
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>35344215
No. People actually putting in effort should never be abused for it. It's the deluded and self-righteous fatties that should be shit on.
>>
>>35342738
Pushing you out of a scooter is assault. You could sue for that.
>>
File: 878307-sharniandjulius.jpg (19 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
878307-sharniandjulius.jpg
19 KB, 316x237
>>35344193
Mrs Julius is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>35344199
You've now started something m8
>>
File: 1450829353476.png (36 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
1450829353476.png
36 KB, 800x628
>>35341139
>>
>>35343195
I always pretend he is one of us. He comes and posts himself on fat hate threads everyday.
>>
>>35344055
Did you not fucking read the topic? Ya come into a fat hate thread to bitch about the fat hate? Gtfo don't come back, go cry into your 5 gallon tub of rocky road.
>>
>>35344316
I love this one. Everybody should read this.
>>
>>35342486
I dunno man, most veterans are pretty prideful and have it set in their mind that come hell or high water they can do anything without help from anybody. Self-sufficiency gets hammered into them. By all means offer to give them a hand, but respect it if they decline.

>Source: I'm a veteran
>>
>>35344031
fucking bump, want to watch fat people justify their existence
>>
>>35344316
Oh... Oh god...
>>
>>35344372
>>Source: I'm a veteran
>lol i went to iraq and played in the sand for awhile shooting at towelheads so my government could get some oil
If you served in WW2 or Vietnam or something good on you m8, but if you're a recent veteran do not compare yourself to real war heroes.
>>
>>35344199

tfw I claimed trips for /fit/

>>/soc/23012777
>>
>>35344396
>WW2
>Vietnam

Fucking pussy generations, you fucking faggots have no idea what it was like in Verdun.
>>
>>35343224
And just like a mcdonalds burger flipper is a chef right?
>>
>>35344396
Nigger please. You are disrespectful towards every deployed veteran. No war was worse than the other. You have no right to compare because youve never experienced it for yourself either, you pussy.
>>
File: Gary-Busey.jpg (34 KB, 652x489) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Busey.jpg
34 KB, 652x489
>>35343810

he's not the ceo any more. He's now the chairman of NAGBLA, the National Association of Gary Busey Look Alikes.
>>
>>35344431
>Getting this mad over your glorified shooting range in Iraq to feed the corporations back home.
You're no hero.
>No war was worse than the other
Spoken like an entitled fuccboi that only joined up for the prestige and because he didn't have anything else to do after high school. Joining the military does not make you automatically worthy of respect or admiration, and especially not when you are fighting for money instead of freedom.
>>
>>35343522
same here brotha. 9 months ago I weighed 290, now I weigh 210 at 6'1"
>>
>>35342185
I thought this was a Slovakian mitten collection forum?
>>
File: genetics.jpg (48 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
genetics.jpg
48 KB, 600x399
>>
>>35344517
Outer Mongolian claymation photodevelopment telegram network.
>>
File: 366939.jpg (42 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
366939.jpg
42 KB, 456x810
>>35342185

Since when was this anything other than a board dedicated to highlights from the worlds worst cooking eMagazine?
>>
>>35344055
Leave. Nobody cares.

>>35344086
>We don't hate them as people unless they turn out to be awful people.
I mean, it's a pretty good fucking indicator as to whether or not they're awful people.
Like, crude summary of every possible reason for being fat:
>People who want to change but don't
>>People who want to change but lack the volition to start
>>People who want to change but lack the discipline to follow through
>>People who want to change but lack the mental fortitude to figure out how
>>People who want to change but try to cut corners
>>People who want to change but lie to themselves
>People who don't want to change
>>People with no drive to better themselves
>>People who value consumption to the point of excess over their appearance or health
>>Liars

"People who want to change but can't/don't have time/have higher priorities" are not on the list because we're not talking about being fit, we're simply talking about not being fat, and not being fat is the result of not eating, and it is not possible be too busy to refrain from doing something.

All of these qualities make you a candidate for awfulness. Ten years ago I would exclude being too dumb/uninformed to know what to do, but it's 2015 and every single person in the developed world has a box in their pocket connected to the entire library of human knowledge.

So that just leaves fatties who are successfully addressing their weight, in which case they're in a transitory period and should be rare.
>>
>>35344317

I've been told he's a tripfag here, but I don't browse this board often, and I've been unable to verify this.

I think I was rused by a compulsive liar
>>
>>35344547

Assuming moral insanity on part of the overweight, is like judging madness in smokers

It's inversely correlated with virtue, but only loosely.

Of course, this is very different from the morbidly obese, who are vast consumers and shaving of grievous amounts from their potential lifespan
>>
File: 6jEWN.png (61 KB, 633x716) Image search: [Google]
6jEWN.png
61 KB, 633x716
>>35343981
Most of us are former hamplanets. FPS reminds us about what would happen if we stood that chaotic path. No one here hates fatties for being solely fat - I don't know if you were here when that English fatso was shamed because he was dancing, /fit/ was mad because he was only trying to have a good time- we simply hate people who don't want to improve themselves, and what's even worse: people who worship laziness, like HAES.

>>35344055
>Been on this board for a couple of months and this is the first time I see this
You're either blind or a liar.
>>
>>35344055
looking at pictures of diseased lungs makes me not want to smoke. Looking at pictures of fat people makes me want to eat healthy.
>>
>>35342430

I'm just under 6'3 and if i could buy the plane seat infront of me for extra room i fucking would, donut breathing fat fuck
>>
>>35343657
that's not the gist of it though. Yes, eating less than your TDEE will cause you to lose weight, but depending on your macros in lower body fat percentages, you'll tent to lose more fat vs. muscle if you have a high protein diet and a mix of fat/carbs that all combine to be lower than your TDEE. If you want to be 5% bf, you will absolutely not get there eating fucking potato chips as part of your daily carb macros.
>>
>>35344545
Are those... goldfish? Like, actual goldfish? From a pet store?
>>
File: 1446801427842.jpg (167 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446801427842.jpg
167 KB, 720x960
>>
File: fattoday.jpg (59 KB, 530x496) Image search: [Google]
fattoday.jpg
59 KB, 530x496
>>35344653
>>
File: Capture1.png (31 KB, 1040x328) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
31 KB, 1040x328
>I could be healthy by August
>>
>>35344578
I will choose to believe
>>
>>35344055

Dude, you haven't been here for a couple of months if you've never seen a fat hate thread. Maybe if you came around once every month you might not have seen one, but don't bring this retardation here.

Again, I'm in the same boat with these people. I'm still fat, but every time I start craving something, I force myself on fit for motivation. If I ever try to skip a workout, I go here, and these fat hate threads are great. I hate myself already, I don't need to kid myself into thinking I should be accepted for being in an unhealthy state I can change.

So, this is pretty good shit, tbqfhwym.
>>
>>35343242
that is the face of someone who was actually triggered
>>
>>35343570
>counting the calories you burn
Is this burned cal. from workout or tdee. If it is the former, how?.
>>
>>35343303
>I’d rather weigh a ton and make an amazing album than look like Nicole Richie and do a shit album.

why not do a good album and look good at the same time
>>
>>35344545
I feel like these images became a parody and people did stupid shit like this for fun.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.