[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never had a real male role model to look up to and learn from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 29
File: 200_s.gif (77 KB, 484x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
77 KB, 484x200
>tfw never had a real male role model to look up to and learn from
>>
File: 1329507078807.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1329507078807.gif
13 KB, 633x758
me either anon
>>
The only male "role model" I had was my older brother who was the school bully, bullied me at home, made me hate myself, have no confidence, think I was weak. I became my grade's bully as an outlet. I thought beating weaker kids asserted me as the strong, cool kid. I craved not being the weak disgusting peace of shit that my brother had taught me I was, so I kept bullying.

Looking back I realize how important a father figure is, and how single mothers and divorce are much worse than a traditional family model.
>>
Is this is the excuse you make for being gay?
>>
I've had two.
The first was my teacher in grade 4. He would take no shit and interrupt the lessons by playing bad songs on his guitar because he just loved that thing so much. I learned a lot about self confidence from him.

The other was my neighbor, who would teach me about mathematics
>>
>>35336875
sandor?
>>
File: 1449318956719.png (50 KB, 753x689) Image search: [Google]
1449318956719.png
50 KB, 753x689
>raised with batshit crazy, cleanliness obsessed, control freak mother
>dad working overtime all the time
>mfw I realized work is a way to keep distant from situations
>"I buy you stuff so you should respect me as a father"
>>
File: PicsArt_1450662706592.jpg (36 KB, 339x435) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1450662706592.jpg
36 KB, 339x435
>>35336951
>dad spoiled me but didn't give me enough hugs
Kill yourself
>>
>>35336966
what, that's a legit worry.

great way to confuse a kid - neglect them then guilt them into thinking you love them by reminding them about how much expensive shit they buy you then neglect them some more.
>>
File: 1429235922396.jpg (188 KB, 1139x932) Image search: [Google]
1429235922396.jpg
188 KB, 1139x932
>>35336951
"I buy you stuff so you should respect me as a father"

I can relate. Dad spent a few hundred thousand sending me to one of the most elite schools in the province where I was literally the only middle class kid in a school filled with kids getting rides to school in armored SUVs being driven by body guards.

The irony was that even those kids didn't get to see much of their parents since they were always flying around the world making their business deals.

What's the point of having the damn kid if this is how you're going to be?
>>
>>35336966
Hey child, you dont know anything about life. How about you end yourself, ok thanks
>>
>>35336946
lel
>>
>>35336966
fuck off mate. Like the guy you responded to my dad was absent and left me at home constantly with a string of female baby sitters and an alcoholic mother. I grew up in a 1.4 million pound house, had a holiday home in France, was driven around in Porsche's and Range Rovers and had every gaming console/toy I could think of but I would trade it all for decent parents.
>>
>>35336951
I can relate to the first two line so fucking hard.

Did you turn out beta as fuck and turn to mega alpha in you mid 20s due to lifting too?
>>
>>35337001
Passing your genes off course
>>
>>35337041
Just to keep the pointless cycle going, eh?
>>
>>35337045
That's what life is best at
>>
>>35337031
Did this actualy happen? What do you do in life right now?
>>
>>35337082
was depressed throughout my entire teens, dropped out of school at 17, turned to drugs and basically spent 3 or 4 years getting fucked up and getting fat. Had a mental breakdown at 21 and had to move back in with my dad who is now retired and decided it was time to be a father.

After a year of being suicidal and horribly depressed trying to get over my episode I found /fit/ and started getting my shit together. Dropped 100 pounds, became a PT but realised I hate the job. Did some travelling around Asia this year and in September I went back into education where I am studying Chemistry and Biology, hope to get into university to study dietetics next year. I'm 25 now. Life is a mess to be honest but Dad recognises the damage my parents did and is using his money to support me while I sort my life out. Getting there slowly but surely
>>
>>35337102
Sounds like you're on the right track, stay strong anon
>>
>tfw dad has a bunch of skills that he has never been interested in teaching me because he prefers to do everything by himself
>>
File: 1283226302614.jpg (336 KB, 1111x963) Image search: [Google]
1283226302614.jpg
336 KB, 1111x963
>>35337111
thanks anon.
>>
>Lower middle class child of divorce

Mom took her entire 401k (fees for taking it early and everything) in her early 30s and bought a house with another man while still married to my dad.

Did joint custody but spent most of my time living with my dad while my mom partied and got the fuck beat of her by her new BF.

Any anons that lived under poor single dads? Never really got fucked up like most divorced parent anons with mental shit, not depressed or anything etc. My dad taught me to be modest and work for every dime you make, he always used to say "Just do it" whenever i was a kid and whined about homework or chores or w/e. Got a fair share of spankings as a kid too.
>>
>>35337102
Personal trainer or physical therapist?

The former right?
>>
>>35336798

A lot of men are on the same boat in varying degrees.

There comes a time when you have to move past that and look forward to new role models in your life, whether they play an active role or are completely virtual. I'm sure Zyzz was a great inspiration for many.

Learn as best you can, insomuch that if YOU were a father what would you tell your child?
>>
>>35337133
yeah personal trainer. I enjoyed the hell out of the course to get qualified and met my first gf there but other than that it was a waste of time. I was hoping that the job would be actually helping people but it's more baby sitting while middle aged people half ass workouts. That and having to sell my services constantly put me off so I jacked it in and went travelling instead.
>>
>father repeatedly cheated on mother while I was growing up
>they had really loud arguments several times a week for over a decade
>he had a god salary but was always in debt because he was a moron
>only thing he ever did for me was pay for my alright-but-not-amazing school
>fast forward to age 16
>parents about to get divorced
>they are having an argument
>mother grabs a gun and runs to her room (parents sleeping in different rooms by that time)
>I run after her
>literally grab gun from her hand and prevent her from committing suicide

>age 21
>barely talk to my father
>he finds a random ugly as fuck woman on a dating site
>gets her pregnant
>I stop talking to him after that, it's been two years
>just the thought of him makes me want to throw a chair across the room
>>
File: zyzz.gif (944 KB, 275x428) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.gif
944 KB, 275x428
>>35337034
I don't think in beta/alpha modes but I'm definitely more confident and don't give as many fucks for insignificant shit anymore.
>this is what testosterone feels like
Still DYEL mode, set to get shredded until summer.

>>35337001
>anon we paid a lot of money for uni we thought you liked accounting
>what the hell is wrong with you
>why do you rage all the time
>>
>>35337127
>Just do it
while this is now a meme it still is a good way of living. If I ever get children then I'll teach them the same thing.
>>
File: 1444895697568.jpg (72 KB, 638x627) Image search: [Google]
1444895697568.jpg
72 KB, 638x627
>dad had me and my sister with my mom
>one kid with another lady
>another kid with another lady
>two more kids with another lady
>and one more

>broke as fuck, lives with some lady he used to fuck on the side, if he's not there he's squatting at the grandparents house
>spent his 401k on a huge fucking TV thats redundant as hell now, and sitting in a garage
>is one of those primadonnas who used to be "alpha" in highschool and never grew out of it
>obsessed with being macho and dominating, wonders why nobody bothers with him
>literally never held a job for longer than 1-2 years, outside of his time in the military

He taught me some stuff, which im ok with. but honestly i hardly even consider myself his son, we're just two men who happen to share blood.
>>
File: Doin_it.gif (1 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
Doin_it.gif
1 MB, 288x288
>>35337250
I fucking love this meme
>>
>>35336946
shit I had never thought of that one before
>>
File: 1375045055399.gif (838 KB, 555x312) Image search: [Google]
1375045055399.gif
838 KB, 555x312
>>35337031
>tfw my father made sure my babysitters where male.

and we did cool boyish stuff.
>>
Iktf I was raised by women and I was a premature sucks tbwyfm family-friendly member
>>
>>35337869
Storytime! Storytime now! And post pics if you got any :D
>>
>>35338063
>9 year old me and my 8 year old brother get a babysitter.
>dad tells us to do as he says
>babysitter proposes we watch some telly
>after a few minutes asks me if i want to sit in his lap
>whynot.jpg
>Begins to gently kneed my shoulders. (kinda feel nice)
>slowly moves his firm hands to the sides of my slender shoulders.
>I begin to feel warm inside and fidget a little.
>He moves his arms under mine and gently caresses my chest.
>Something begins to poke my fidgeting butt.
>ask him what it is.
>tells me to find out myself.
>i move a little lower on his lap while he touches my nipples
>My small hands cup the bulge in his pants.
>while blushing i ask him if thats his peepee
>"you have one to right?" he says while squeezing my genitals through my pyamas.
>Kinda wonder why his is so big though.
>he guesses my thoughts and lifts me up and turns me around.
>He puts his hands on his legs and looks at me.
>feeling like he was giving permission i begin to fondle his pants in earnest, tracing his giant penis with my hands.
>my little brother comes up to see what where doing.
>he begins to fondle in curiosity as well.
>asks us if we want to see it
>we both just nod.
>He pulls his pants down to and we gasp as we see his giant member.
>thinking back on it it cant have been bigger then 7 inch, but since we where so small at the time it looked to be at least 10.
>motions for us to touch it.
>we both grab a hold, our hands barely overlapping.
>tell us that if we tickle his cock it will feel really good to him.
>we begin to poke and stroke it inexperienced as we are.
>he still begins to groan though. and we are having tons of fun seeing something so weird and new.
>Begin to feel very hot and see my little brother fidgeting just like me.
>tells us we should show ours to him now.
>being children we dont really care so much about nakedness so we oblige.
>sits us down on the couch and kneels in front of us. his head still higher then ours.
>>
>>35338193
>he grabs a hold of our dicks and his firm hands begin to stroke us fast and suddenly.
>we both moan and grab a hold of each other.
>suddenly he stops leaving us panting.
>tells us we should kiss if we want him to continue.
>we awkwardly begin to make out and moan in each others mouth.
>suddenly feel an amazing warm wet sensation.
>manage to look down while my little brother hugs me tight and forces his tongue in me.
>see babysitter sucking on both my and my little brothers small penises at the same time.
>lower body begins to melt in pleasure.
>suddenly feel better then i had ever done so before and tightly clamp to my brother
>he does the same to me and we almost scream in each others mouth as we both cum.
>He lifts both of our tired bodies up and puts us in his lap hugging us close.
>after we calmed down tell us we should do the same to him.
>kinda wanted to anyway.
>my and my brother take a hold of his giant cock and gently lap away at his tip at the same time
>he grab our heads. one in each hand. and press our mouths to the side of his cock.
>he moves between our mouths while i try to suck on his veins and my little brother tries to lick as fast as possible.
>his hand suddenly tightens on my small head and i can feel something pulse through his giant rod.
>afterwards we cuddle against him while he fondles our soft butts.
>tells us if we dont tell our parents he will do even more amazing things with us.

>>35338063
TL:TR:
We played monopoly went to pools and roughhoused a little you fucking fagget
>>
File: 1438731605038.png (136 KB, 733x765) Image search: [Google]
1438731605038.png
136 KB, 733x765
>>35338261
>>35338193
I can't help but feel utter disgust reading this. I feel like killing something.
>>
>>35338340
sorry

>>35338063
made me do it

i wanted to do like 10 lines max but i am shit at keeping greentexts short
>>
File: Sparticist-Militia1.jpg (42 KB, 773x564) Image search: [Google]
Sparticist-Militia1.jpg
42 KB, 773x564
>>35336798

I know this feel.

When I got to know my dad more I found out he wasn't really what I thought he was. But I think that is a common feeling as you get older. You find out that there are no heroes in life. This goes along with finding out that nothing is sacred and there's no rules and by and large people invent things to make the dismal existence better.
>>
>>35336987
You're about 100x better off than anyone coming from av1 parent home just because you have two parents. You're lucky just to have two parents that provide for you like that. You don't realize how lucky you are, and have the audacity to plastic in a thread like this. Spoiled and ungrateful. You weren't even a fat kid were you?
>>
>>35338353
This
everyone realizes their dad is not a superhero aroung age 13, that's where the whole "teenager that hates his dad" stereotype comes from, you are finally seeing his faults
>>
My father has been around his whole life, but hasn't been a role model. He's semi-injured (spinal cord injury) but won't do the things needed to get better. He's a shell of a man, and not who a boy should look up to. He's weak. I'd rather him have not been around at all, sometimes. It's one thing to not have a father, it's another to have a completly useless one.
>>
>>35337163
tell me about ur traveling? im gonna go to SEA after i finish my army service and would like to hear some experiences and stories?
>>
>>35337213
sheesh. fuck that shit
how is your mother now anon?
>>
iktf. I don't the first thing about fixing a car, using powertools, or even how to shoot a gun
>>
>>35339527
same but my father did try.

i can however clean a fish and cook
>>
>wanting a male "role model"

get fucking real you fuckwits. most "role models" parroted on sites like these are just fucking douchebags that mistreat women, live an unsustainable lifestyle and put their thoughts and efforts into no one but themselves or what they perceive as worthy of their (apparently self inflated) interests.

those people are not role models, they're just selfish shitlords.
>>
>never met my father
>mom's a beast though
>she still taught me to hunt, strip and butcher a dear, and be a strict hardass in general

Glad I didn't get totally pussified but I guess having a father still would have been cool
>>
>>35339833
Can your mom adopt me?
>>
File: 1447305903145.jpg (114 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447305903145.jpg
114 KB, 945x1500
>>35339910
I'll adopt you anon, and teach you the ways

You can be the little brother I also would have been fine with having

>tfw once your mom dies you are literally alone with no other family
h-ha
>>
>>35339933
>You can be the little brother I also would have been fine with having
:D
>tfw once your mom dies you are literally alone with no other family
:(

Lil' bro hug, dude
>>
>>35339933
>fw once your mom dies you are literally alone with no other family

I worry about that a lot too. Sometimes keeps me up at night and useless during the day.
>>
File: 1448842765331.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1448842765331.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>dad was usually working overtime, and when he wasn't working he was out at bars or hunting or hanging out with his friends
>was mainly raised by my mom
>dad occasionally by my brother and I expensive stuff or take us to football/basketball games, but wouldn't really spend time with us at home
>dad divorces mom at age 13
>dad moves out, gets gf, marries her, and moves to Colorado with her
>he pushed his family away, but occasionally talks to my brother and I

>tfw I'm pushing my family away, barely keeping in contact
>tfw my mom tells me I remind her of my father

Not something to cry about, but having a strong father figure in your life frequently can make all the difference. I wish my father was around more when it counted, I probably would have a better outlook on life and be happier.

But whatever. It's everyone's fault but mine for my fuck ups.
>>
File: tumblr_nzgq56XIXY1rzzj2xo1_1280.jpg (103 KB, 1280x601) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgq56XIXY1rzzj2xo1_1280.jpg
103 KB, 1280x601
>>35336798
I know this feel.
Raised entirely by women. I give off gay vibes a lot and I fucking try my best not to. Thanks a lot dad, when you get out teach me to shave properly you fuck.
>>
>>35336875
are you me?
>>
>got a letter from my dad apologizing for all hes done on my last birthday
>read it then stowed it away somewhere, i dont know where it is anymore
>i didn't even bother speaking to him
>nobody knows where he is now, probably in jail
>still don't care

i feel nothing, i'm just trying to live my own life.
>>
File: i know that feel bro.png (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel bro.png
5 KB, 234x216
>>35336798
>>
>>35340442
You should dig for it and read it to us anon
>>
>>35338378
are you retarded? Being in constant state of fight in between your parents is horrible, I would have prefered if my parents got divorced and lived apart, being together destroyed them and destroyed a part of me.
>>
>>35340452
it was basically just saying "i'm sorry for not being there for you as much growing up" or things relating to that.

he's only ever made life harder for my mom, beating her so badly that there was police photos as evidence. I'll never forgive him, but i won't waste energy hating him.
>>
>>35336798
My parents divorced when I was beginning puberty. Shittiest time to do it desu. My little brother is now fat and failing grades, and I'm completely sure it's the lack of discipline.
As of now I am trying to get back to being a man, getting more assertive and confident, working out (will begin lifting soon), studying, trying to be my own role model. It's for his sake as well.
My mother always perceived male bonding as fights and disorder. That shit cuts your balls off early.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (43 KB, 490x365) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
43 KB, 490x365
Look up to Adolf Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
File: 1441734656799.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
1441734656799.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>35336875

Single moms, not even once.

>when you control for whether a child was raised in a single mother home the crime relation by race or income completely disappears. Children that grow up in single mother households are more likely to resort to crime or develop psychological problems than any other group.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE ALLOW CHILDREN TO RAISE CHILDREN
>>
I have it bretty bad here:
>dad smart-ass motherfucker, harvard mba, corporate executive, pro bodybuilder in his younger days and all that jazz
>however is a fucking loser with borderline aspergers, extremely aggressive and I end up getting a restraining order from him at 14 after parents divorce
>me, two sisters, au pair and mom move away
>estrogen builds up with four women in the household
>now fucking unbearable to live with them because everything has become so pussified
>can't bring up mundane topics without someone getting offended and passive aggressiveness levels off the charts
>at least my dad wasn't such a fucking pussy

anyone relate?

on the plus side I'm moving out in a week
>>
>>35340635

i come from a single-mother household as of grade 4, however father is still around and is a great dad, just didn't live with him day to day.

also family history of depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, paranoia, and suicide down the maternal line.

i barely made it out sane.
>>
File: 1450369108218.png (618 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
1450369108218.png
618 KB, 510x510
>>35340515
>will begin lifting soon
>>
>>35338378
i'm not him, i come from a healthy home. but,

1. everyone thinks their problems the biggest
2. i'm not competing over who had the shittier childhood, just cause you feel you had it worse doesn't mean that having a neglectful and guilt tripping father is somehow not a bad thing
>>
My dad graduated from Cal Poly SLO with a masters architecture degree, got a job, and makes 150k /yr after taxes. He lived below his means his entire life and made sure that when he bought a house, he was able to pay cash for it. Smart dude, literally no debt, not a materialist, humble as furk. He drives a 2006 Honda CRV to work every day...You would never expect that he is a millionaire.
He used to tell me that when he was a kid, his abusive dad never made time for him...so whenever I asked him if he wanted to play catch with a football or go practice pitching he happily aided...even though he never played those sports as a child and isn't very big physically.The man even helped me with my Calculus homework when I was in high school and I consider him a major factor is my decision to pursue engineering. Every now and then I drive home to play golf with him, and this weekend we're seeing the new Star Wars :D
However, he married a complete hippie liberal faux Buddhist with daddy issues that comes from an extremely wealthy family. She had multiple mental breakdowns and I used to catch her smoking pot and doing pain meds all the time.
He grew up very poor, so I suppose he did not want the same for me. I fucking love my dad and I want to be just as successful as him in life.
>>
>>35340651
I can anon.
>dad was a fit gymnast and climber back in the day
>growing up my dad would be aggressive and would beat the shit out of me
>move from cali to canada for university for myself
>mom and sister decide to move to canada as well
Life isnt too bad considering
>>
Do you ever feel like your life is a bottomless pit? Every time you think this is it, I've hit rock bottom. Then you get depressed for a few days and come out with this kinda positive only-way-is-up attitude and you get your shit together for a while. You attend all classes and follow your diet religiously for a while and you even load up tinder and get some matches in. You're doing good but then all of a sudden shit hits the fan that's still covered in shit from all the previous times it was hit with shit. You realize you don't have any real friends left, the bulimia you thought you conquered years ago comes crashing down or you start thinking about how you're turning 25 and still haven't got a degree yet. And your life is just this string of these events and every time you sink deeper and deeper, you get fatter and fatter and lazier and lazier up until the point you just feel like your life is unnecessary and should just end already.

This time though, I've really hit rock bottom.
>>
>>35336798
i had one, but i have completely failed to live up to his legacy and i am a disgrace.
>>
Neighbor was an ex-Army engineer that did multiple tours in Vietnam. Fucker could build anything. My dad, distant as he was, wasn't too far off that. Plenty of other partial examples.

Best I can pull from all of them: Learn when you can from your experiences, plan before you build, don't take shit unless you can work around/past the person & leave them behind, know what you can do and deliver it consistently & reliably.

saddest moment was when a 18yo kid co-worker straight from HS told me I was his male role model. If someone who shows up to work on time and gets shit done is the best you can do, and that person has 6 failed engagements (she flaked, she cheated, she became a pillhead, tried to stab me, got fat & then flaked, ran away from me & her family) I hardly think I actually have my shit together.
>>
File: 1447184765201.gif (2 MB, 169x255) Image search: [Google]
1447184765201.gif
2 MB, 169x255
>>35336798
I do now
>>
File: asianfeels.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
asianfeels.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>35336951
mfw this is me
>>
File: uKnMvyp.jpg (79 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
uKnMvyp.jpg
79 KB, 858x536
>>35336798
>Grew up being orphaned pretty early
>Had to look after little brother in foster home
>Was my own male role model, what I pretended to be
>Ended up emotionally stunted as I had to make a bunch of super rational decisions as a kid rather than be a spoilt idiot
>Strongest memory of father was when he made me pick up other people's litter and told me they were disgusting, hate litterers ever since
>>
>tfw your father wasn't a piece of shit, but didn't spend any time with you
>realizes his mistake and tries to fix it many years later
>you've already gone past the stage of confusion, then anger, then stopped caring a long time ago
>he tries to teach you things now but you don't have the heart to tell him you already taught yourself whatever it is he's saying years ago alone

Any anons not sure if they want kids because they're afraid they'll fuck up?
>>
>>35338378
you realize this rationalization is the exact same one SJW tumblrinas use to justify their bigotry right?

>you think parental neglect is bad? You're lucky you even have two parents, you conceited brat
>check your privelege, shitlord
>>
>>35336951
>>35337001
>>35344699
hold me brehs, exact same situation

>>35337031
i'm in a similar situation, but my parents don't spend much of their money on luxuries. i know for a fact my dad has accrued a networth of $10M USD, and i'm really unsure of what i'm going to do in the future.

what are you planning on doing in the future? i'm only 19 right now, and i'm still in college, but i plan on either working with my dad or working for a firm after i graduate. is it unheard of for father-son business partnerships?
>>
>>35340635
tfw brought up in a relatively hostile environment by a single mother who is kind but emotionally retarded and couldn't figure out I was battling depression for the entirety of my teens years

why is this allowed
>>
File: image.jpg (710 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
710 KB, 1920x1200
>only memories I have from when my parents were still together is fighting
>divorce when I was in 2nd grade
>mom got custody
>hate my dad for years for "cheating" on my mom
>never talk to him never go to his house on "his weekends"
>this goes on until I'm like 17
>realize slowly my mom is bipolar fucking literal crazy on tons of meds
>wishing I spent more time with my dad growing up
>understand why he left now
>every single night mom comes home from work and enters rage mode
>Get a job to help her keep the house
>walk 8miles every day to my fast food job I hate to be around my Mexican managers I hate and my coworkers I fucking hate
>give her 3000$ over a few months to keep the house
>threatens to kick me out every single night
>no role model or anything close to parents entire child hood

I'm leaving for the airforce in March I'm honestly thinking of never calling her again and cutting ties, I get it she's my mom but every fucking day I wake up to yelling and go to bed to yelling and it's making me a negative person. And I can't take it anymore the stress she adds to my life is unreal.

I just want to get away and start my life
>>
>>35346726
Dude. I feel you. I didn't talk to my mom for a few years. She kicked me out when I was 15. Used to ask me for money a lot, my father for money a lot. She still asks for money, I never give it to her, I do spend time with her now and talk to her but I dread having to turn down her requests for money.

She is one of those people who thinks "oh college education you must make 100k a year" like, no, I make some money but not enough to just give you 5 k when you ask for it.

Sucks dude. Everntually you will be okay with talking to her because she is you're mother and you love each other, sucks to have a useless parent though.

Realize now she was the reason my parents broke up. So much femenist propaganda. Teaches women stupid shit and women are generally too stupid to know better.
>>
>>35346726
>only memories I have from when my parents were still together is fighting
>I wake up to yelling and go to bed to yelling
iktf

My parents never got a divorce, I wish they did though. They've been sleeping in separate beds for years now and all they ever did was fight and all they they do now is fight. I was either raised terribly or not at all because they were to busy hating each other. I'm saving up to live in a dorm next year in a campus that's barely 10 minutes away just to get away from these obnoxious assholes.

>I just want to get away and start my life
tfw
>>
>>35346726
your father is a cunt for giving up and making you in the first place
>>
>>35346726
You can't make her happy because of her mental condition. The only question you have to ask yourself is whether or not trying to make her happy makes you happy. If it does, do it. If it doesn't, cut ties.

Good luck in the chairforce.
>>
File: cmnEhXp.jpg (54 KB, 644x399) Image search: [Google]
cmnEhXp.jpg
54 KB, 644x399
>tfw Papa is your best-friend
>>
File: feel distorted.png (80 KB, 512x569) Image search: [Google]
feel distorted.png
80 KB, 512x569
>tfw grew up without a dad
>>
File: 1448943657816.jpg (33 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1448943657816.jpg
33 KB, 476x594
>>35336798
So u are either an 80s or 90s kid

Tbh none of us did and if we did it was our grandfather who was old or an uncle who came by a few times a week not a in house father

And maybe this is a stretch but most of us got a stepdad at the age of 9-12 when we didnt want to be cool with him ect

This isnt just fit but our generation of shitty men and "i dont need no man im independent"

Pic related
>>
File: 1445956102888.jpg (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1445956102888.jpg
6 KB, 205x246
>>35337466
Black feels
>>
>>35340635
I went to prison and was kicked out of almost every school i went to
Now i have severe depression
And anxiety ...
I am actively trying to work past all that for a couple years now and i feel better but i am not all the way there yet
>>
>be the only Asian guy with a dad that's basically Charlie Sheen without the drugs
>dad cheats, lies, and randomly disappears for months 2-3 times a year, putting everyone on huge nervous tension because he's the breadwinner and money is very patchy
>basically be raised by mom between ages of 9-16, aka the most important times in a child's life
>mom tries very hard to raise me, but she also fucks up and overshelters me and fucks me up more and I never really develop as a person
>make friends but never keep them because I'm just a really insecure person with huge trust issues because of dad
>every time dad comes back for a while, he fights with mom almost and I see this basically everyday which unexpectedly hurts me a lot even though it was them arguing loudly
>spend a lot of days hearing them fighting while I try to drown it out with movies or games
>fast forward to now, they are living together but still fighting but 25% less
>the 25% legit triggers me and I just cover my ears very tightly because it reminds me on the constant fighting during my youth
>I want to move out, but both are old and now are guilt tripping me with Asian traditions to stay with parents even though they basically robbed me 18 odd years
>really unsure of life
>don't really know the value of family or anything fun in life

However, there are two things I'm thankful to my dad for. He taught me not to live like those Asian guys who study 24/7, have no lives, spend most of their lives working, and basically break down later on. The other is that he gave me really good body genetics (I'm tall and have a decent face).
>>
>>35348679
I completely empathize with the keeping friends thing and being unsure
>>
>>35340635
Not single mother but dad that was never there and we weren't close. Not sure he actually ever liked us, just tolerated us. Never beat me though, so that's something I guess.

I have serious confidence issues and anxiety. I dunno if they're related. I learned to stuff that shit down deep though. No one sees me cry.
>>
>>35336951
iktfb
>>
>mom & dad met in a diff country where they were both working, then mom moved back when I was born
>grew up without my father because he was a stoned fuck without a sense of responsibility that gave 0 fucks about what he did
>he was constantly moving, changing jobs etc
>came to visit once a year until I was about 9-10 years old
>haven't heard from him since
>until recently I've been a huge beta thanks to my fat mother who stuffs her face 24/7 and never works out and has the autist crab bucket mentality
>literally stressed the fuck out 24/7 fucking hate myself, never got a gf only a few friends etc. etc.
>started working out recently, trying to eat healthy
>"but anon come on just eat a bit of this cake I made"
>"hey anon, have some choc i bought"
>"I've made this sweet ass pie, you want some?"
>I always do so because I always was a weak fuck
>fuck all that, cutting hard this winter break
>5:30pm now
>about to go for a run
>the feels are overwhelming
hold me /fit/
I know I'm pathetic.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.