[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My butt and legs are pretty sore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1448143609703.png (24 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1448143609703.png
24 KB, 645x773
Send help please
>>
Tell your boyfriend to use more lube next time.
>>
>>35336527
*unzip*
>>
>still getting doms
top kek
>>
>sit down
>wince
>"what's wrong dude?"
>"oh my ass just hurts"
>the look they give you
>"fuck I meant my glutes are sore!"
>>
>>35338081
they must never know!
>>
File: 1439170530678.png (95 KB, 417x387) Image search: [Google]
1439170530678.png
95 KB, 417x387
let me massage them for u bb
>>
>>35338076
Been lifting for years and I still get DOMS. Maybe you should try working a little harder?
>>
>>35340153
maybe warm up properly?
>>
>doing lunges after a few weeks off

HOLY FUCK. I've lifted for over a year and the DOMS after resting for a few weeks were the worst I've ever had.
>>
>>35336527
post pics pls
>>
>>35340153
Lol, learn2lift
>>
>>35340167
I do warmup.

>>35340207
Guessing you do your 3 sets of 5 squats and call it a workout?
>>
l still get DOMS randomly
Also if l go without working out for like 4 days
>>
>Few years ago
>new to lifting and squats in particular
>experiencing the worst DOMS
>have to take a dump
>legs become jelly as i try to sit down and the surprise makes me pee a little on the floor and underwear
>lets out frustrated cries of pain like a little bitch
>finish shitting and repeat the same painful cries as i try to stand up
>clean up feebly
>roommate avoids eyecontact for the rest of the day

ah good ol days
>>
>>35340185
>Taking weeks off...
>>
>>35340305
Surgery sux. If you want to watch your body turn to mush before your very eyes get hernia surgery during the best bulking month of the year.

>tons of good food
>painkillers
>one week of no moving
>one week of no exercise
>one week of granny exercise

Say goodbye to your gainz.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.