[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet roids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1410001631683.jpg (298 KB, 1024x1704) Image search: [Google]
1410001631683.jpg
298 KB, 1024x1704
>Watching a UK based fitness program
>Having a special on steroids and its effects
>6ft Gym Nigger goes around interviewing roiders, getting insight etc.
>Every single roider he interviews is atleast a head smaller than him
>Talk about a heart attack case caused by steroids
>Guy who roided and died was 5'2", was called "Lil Olly" by his 5'6" Mum
>Driven to roids by the sole fact that he was a manlet.
>Manlets have it rough

Are there any upsides to being a manlet? I'm 5'10" and hope to get to 6ft like my Dad before I stop growing, Being a small manlet seems fucking terrifying.

Also, what is with manlets and roids? Do they all have an inferiority complex which forces them into cycles or is there more to it?
>>
>>35336159
5'3 manlet reporting in
Upsides? I can move faster than most people I know, I guess. Haven't considered doing roids, ever.
>>
>>35336194
How on earth do those stubby legs makes you faster than most people you know?
>>
>>35336205
very carefully
>>
>>35336208
Probs not faster over anything more than a kilometre though champ.
>>
>>35336241
Definitely not. My endurance has never been that great.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1353x635) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1353x635
>>35336159
>upsides
Fast gains
No back problems later in life
Cheaper clothes
Fit in cars easier
Short women are god tier
I have a babby face so I look 16 at almost 20
7.5x5.5 dong looks mutant in proportion
I can and will look this good at about 180lbs

This guy is 5'7 190 and I'm 5'6

>Downsides
Smaller dating pool
Hard to reach some things
Everyone on fit hates me
Too short to be a walking Greek god
Hard to find jeans

There's a lot more downsides and upsides I'm sure you guys will respond with 1xxx more of them but I really don't care about my height

Never even realized I was short until I came to this website and nobody has every said anything in real life about my height
>inb4 yea but they secretly make fun of you when you're not around

That's not how the real world works mate my friends don't talk shit about me

And if some random wants to talk shit about me go ahead I'm still gonna play the game of life with the hand I was dealt no point in crying over it
>>
>>35336260

>No back problems
anecdotal
>Cheaper clothes
literally only true if you're buying children's clothes
>Short women are god tier
They're also not exclusive to short men
>Babby face
Not a good thing, never has been
>Everyone on fit hates me
Everyone on fit is a shit grovelling faggot, who cares?
>>
>Watching a UK based fitness program
>Having a special on steroids and its effects
>5'7 Gym Nigger goes around interviewing roiders, getting insight etc.
>Every single roider he interviews is atleast a head taller than him
>Talk about a heart attack case caused by steroids
>Guy who roided and died was 6'3 was called "lanklet" by his 6'6" Mum
>Driven to roids by the sole fact that he was a lanklet
>lanklets have it rough

Are there any upsides to being a lanklet? I'm 5'3" and hope to get to 5'6 like my Dad before I stop growing, Being a skinny lanklet seems fucking terrifying.

Also, what is with lanklets and roids? Do they all have an inferiority complex which forces them into cycles or is there more to it?

>>35336159
Do you actually think every single short person has an inferiority complex?

How fucking stupid are you?

I get it some people who are short are going to roid because they want to be big or maybe because they want to "compensate" but I could say the exact same thing about people who roid that are 6'2 or 6'3 or 6'4 or 6'x or 5'x it doesn't fucking matter

Some people roid for some reasons some people roid for other reasons

You're a fucking idiot man
>>
>>35336277
>>No back problems
>anecdotal
Been proven that overly tall people tend to have back issues later in life
>>Cheaper clothes
>literally only true if you're buying children's clothes
A large/medium is almost always cheaper than an xl
>>Short women are god tier
>They're also not exclusive to short men
I didn't say they were but if I'm 5'6 and my gf is 5'3 it's nice
>>Babby face
>Not a good thing, never has been
I am almost 20 and 15 year old girls hit on me thinking I'm a highschooler so yes it is
>>Everyone on fit hates me
>Everyone on fit is a shit grovelling faggot, who cares?
I don't care I was just pointing out that I can't post in any Cbt or any thread without getting hated on for something that I could literally not give any less fucks about but the other person like OP will argue about for hours trying to convince me that I do care about it
>>
>>35336294
Lol
>>
>>35336294

Holy shit did I hit hit a nerve?
>>
>>35336381
Yes please continue to try and convince me I am insecure about something I'm not insecure about

Let's see how long it can go on for
>>
>>35336320
I have never seen a difference in price between a s,m,l or xl shirt, pants or anything
>excluding clearance stock which round here seems to be a fair mixture of all sizes
>>
>>35336159
>how does it feels to be a manlet?
>I'm 5'10
You tell us
>>
>>35336320
Dude. If you aren't even 20 it isn't even abnormal to have a baby face. You're a teenager. Of course you look like a kid. You still are one.

Also teenage girls are horny and dumb just like teenage boys. I'm 35 and get hit on by them. It just means you aren't repulsive.
>>
File: 1450532115268.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450532115268.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
>>35336294
>>
>>35336159
5'10 is enough
if thats all you grow dont worry about it
>>
>>35336194
Calling bullshit
I'm 6'6 and people tell me to slow down all the time because my walking pace is close to their running pace.
Unless of course you meant move faster in crowds, since you just run under everyone's legs
>>
>>35336294
This is the very rage that leads men to attempt to conquer Europe.
>>
>>35336159
no one cares about height except for insecure beta faget kids like you
just get back to school and suck ur fathers penis after doing homework
>>
175cm manlet reporting in

>>35336529
same here
actually, M and L sizes are most popular and when they run out, you can get lanklet sizes at a discount

>>35336602
i am 29 and having babby face is actually advantageous
it sucked during school, as young girls naturally prefer older (or older looking) men, but right now i am given max 25 from my looks, which is perfect to pull 17 to 25, and girls older than that (up to the cougar tier) care more about age in numbers
i will look like early 30s when i am 40+ and will enjoy all the fresh pussy mang

>>35336643
its because you have long legs you dumb lanklet
moving has broader meaning than walking/running, think agility
try sparring with a shorter guy who has good cardio, you will see the difference
>>
>>35336159
don't have to be so rude m8.
i'm 173cm (5'8") and dont really notice it.
Upsides are:
>spend less on food
>i feel comfortable in airplanes, cars, etc
>i dont have to twist or contort my body when banging girls
>kissing isnt awks

^these upsides are from talking with my tall friends. and desu, i never really noticed it until they complained about problems with being tall.

Downsides:
>some of the girls ive dated were the same height as me
>smaller dating pool (?) just guessing

desu, nobody has ever actually told me that im short besides from girls that are taller than me or my male friends. but its always in good spirits.
some girls even say im tall (?) but the ones that do are rly short or are interested in me.
i only found out that i was "short" from 4chan and 4chan is mostly trolling anyways or people exaggerating problems.

my life is pretty good desu. i got no insecurities aside from height i guess. i got an okay job with good friends. im just rambling here but yeah, hope that answers your funny question.
>>
>>35336748
dumb lanklet here again
Did that for a couple years. Turns out having very significant reach advantage puts you in much more favorable position than moving a little bit faster.
But I get what you're getting at. It just seemed like the previous guy was talking about movement speed in a locomotion sense, which was obviously pure BS, hence my reply to him.
>>
>>35336159
In my experience I've seen more lanklets take roids because they all look lanky as fuck and have a harder time getting gains
>>
>>35336381
>>35336624
>>35336650

Yea you guys are right...

I do hate where I'm at in life right now, and id be lying if I said I havnt been thinking about killing myself on a daily basis since about halfway through 2015 till now, but I just havnt had the balls to do it.

But me wanting to kill myself or being insecure has nothing to do and will never have anything to do with my height, that's one thing I truly don't care about, and no matter how many times I get called a Manlet or made fun of it wont change that.

I have a whole lot of fucked up things going on in my life most were caused by myself and I'm trying to fix them but my height isn't something I have to fix and it doesn't bother me
>>
>>35336205
its an illusion, his little legs have to spin faster to cover the same distance as a regular size man
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.