[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily routine thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1448273788877.jpg (139 KB, 1387x805) Image search: [Google]
1448273788877.jpg
139 KB, 1387x805
What's your daily routine /fit/?

Same for me 6 days a week

>wake up whenever
>toilet
>multi + calcium
>60mg codeine
>liquid egg white mixed with whey (50g protein)
>coffee + cigarette
>lie down for 15 min to let codeine kick in
>drive to gym drinking preworkout on the way
>alter routine depending on which machines are free
>15mg codeine preworkout
>gym for ~2 hours
>home by lunchtime
>60mg codeine (reward for working out)
>another liquid egg white/whey combo (50g protein) (have this twice more in the afternoon and night)

Spend afternoon/nights day trading and looking at facebook watching everyone else enjoy their lives. Weekends spent alone smoking cigarettes, watching netflix and youtube, and looking at facebook watching everyone else enjoy their lives. No friends/girls/connections. Will probably an hero soon.
>>
>>35332536
What do you do on the 7th day?
>>
>>35332555

Pretty much the same except no gym and eat anything I want.
>>
>>35332536
why so much codeine furget? im allergic to that shit
>>
>>35332536
That codeine shits gonna make you all kinds of diabetic
>>
>>35332536
Congratulations on your drug habit. Imagine where you will be in 2 years.
>>
>>35332536
How do you even get that much codeine? I have no drug connections whatsoever and it really sucks. I'm too scared to order off the internet because I'm afraid I'll get scammed or get caught somehow.
>>
>>35332536
You realize that codeine and virtually all painkillers(yes, even otc ones) kill gains right?
>>
>>35333426
The DEA is listing you as of now for just saying that. Keep an eye open, they might kick your door down anytime.
>>
>>35333428
anti inflammatorys can help muscle recover faster look it up
altho opiats like codeine will fuck him up
>>
>>35333452
for wanting to buy codeine
kek
faggot
kek
faggot
kekfaggotkek
>>
>>35332536
Bro the part about looking at social media and seeing folks enjoy their lives struck a chord with me.. I thought I was the only one who does this... oddly I don't have a Facebook or instagram. I always wondered if I took pictures of things I did, would people think my life is grand? I've always said I'd never participate in the "look at me" contest that is social media, and yet I look.. does everyone enjoy their lives that much ? Or is mine great too and I fail to see it? It makes me depressed to do that and bored me does it. I've always thought posting photos of my life for others to comment on and look at is retarded as we all just do the same things
>>
>>35333428
No they dont they make you ignore pain which can lead to serious injury.
>>
>>35332536
I'll be your friend if you teach me trading. I'll lift with u and we can drink once a week at a bar
>>
>>35333513
I feel you bro. I haven't posted anything for the past 6 months, though I still keep track of other peoples lives. It sucks nothing in my life is deserving of much attention, really.
>>
typical work day for me
>4am alarm goes off across the room
>hit snooze
>4:04am second alarm in the main room of apartment goes off
>hit snooze
>alternate hitting the snooze on 2 alarm clocks for the next 30 minutes
>go piss
>pop in 2 waffles in toaster
>get some cloths on
>go eat
>need to shit so shit
>whey + water, test boost pills (im getting old), and creatine
>fuck around on phone till 545 then go to work
>get there 615ish
>read till 645
>7am start working
>boring shit grunt work until 330
>drive straight to the gym
>workout until about 515-530
>go home
>make dinner
>waste time on internet til 8 (run one out)
>read in bed for a little while and then sleep
>>
>>35332536
Dude stop the fucking codeine...
>>
>>35333619
Kek. As if he can just "stop".
>>
File: 1440719030045.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1440719030045.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>35333513

Yes, your life is probably just as cool as the people you see in social media, provided you have atleast 2+ friends (and by friends, I mean people you actually go outside to do stuff with, not people who chill with you inside all day every day).

I've noticed that out of my friends, the people who decide to take pictures of whatever the fuck we're doing to post on social media end up looking like the people you described in your post. Sometimes, the occasion they're taking a picture of wasn't even that fun, but one picture of us laughing tells a completely different story.

TLDR good pictures make vanilla-boring every day shit look cool/fun/interesting
>>
>>35333689
Is this what they mean by sand nigger?
>>
File: lazy_homu.jpg (342 KB, 550x851) Image search: [Google]
lazy_homu.jpg
342 KB, 550x851
>it's that time between semesters
>sister's back from her trip and took niece back with her
>no need to renew my instructor contract
>essentially got nothing to do except read some papers
>wake at 2PM
>make breakfast/lunch
>take a massive dump while shitposting on 4chan
>sit on my ass all day in front of the computer
>>
>>35333513
"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

Cmon dude, the grass is always greener on the other side
>>
OP here.

>>35333233
It makes me temporarily numb physically and emotionally. After I take it - for a little while at least - it doesn't matter that I'm a manlet with no friends/girls. I have about 200mg a day.

>>35333426
I just chemist hop (go to a different chemist every couple days) since they're not linked for the purposes of recording details. Just tell them I have a migraine coming and get a 40 pack of Panadeine Extra
>>
>>35333772
Go hiking my man, or go to some fucking magic the gathering tornaments and sperg out
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 604x604
>>35335365
Lol you're gonna fuck your life up. You'll be depressed and shit and then probably suicide. But hey, at least you will die jacked
>>
File: coolpepe1.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe1.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
>>35332536
On weekdays:
>wake up 6:30 AM
>morning hygiene till 7 (pop a caffeine pill if I'm really tired)
>breakfast, getting ready for gym
>8:00 AM go to gym
>get home at 10:00 AM
>get ready for school and prepare chicken breasts as a schoolmeal
>browse /fit/
>go to school
>go back from school
>browse /fit/
>go to sleep

On weekends:
>wake up 6:30 AM
>[...]
>go back from gym
>do nothing for the whole day, or go out with this friends-with-benefits chick if shes in the town
>if (go_out == true) { fuck(fwb_chick); }
>sunday morning, wake up 6:30 AM
>[...]
>go back from gym
>prepare chicken breasts to eat at work
>go to the caffee I work in
>work till 11:00 PM
>go home
>sleep

I love life
>>
File: 4IPvc4gc.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4IPvc4gc.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
9am Wake up
Meditate
Cold shower
Hit a cafe for breakfast
Work
Gym then swim then tan over two hour lunch
Rest of work
Go on a date or bang a regular or see mates
Chill and watch some shit while tindering
Read a few chapters of my book
Bed

Try to hit the beach twice a week and do some D.I.Y shit too.
>>
>>35335420
>hiking alone
MtG is garbage btw
>>
>>35332536
>wake up
>sit in traffic for 2 hours
>work
>sit in traffic for 2 hours
>gym for 2 hours
>play WoW
>go to bed
>pray i don't wake up
>sleep
>>
>>35335911
>pray i don't wake up
:(
>>
>>35335499
Looks like a man desu
>>
>wake up at sunrise
>pound a glass of water
>make (pretty fucking irish) coffee
>stand outside butt naked until I finish my coffee
>make breakfast and eat it
>take shower
>get dressed
>go to work

I probably should not have alcohol in the morning but goddamn does it feel nice.
>>
>>35335940
Wish she had a dick desu senpai
>>
>>35335911
what the fuck do you do on WoW.
>>
File: sMoHaCb.jpg (714 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
sMoHaCb.jpg
714 KB, 2448x3264
>>35332536

Nigga.. You do nothing but take drugs, lift, and day trade?! That's what people working 12 hour days in cramped cubicles at the bottom rung of every finance firm fucking dream of doing as their end aim goal. You get to do it erry day you whiny spoilt little bitch! FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON DICKS.

You literally have the dream lifestyle. You jist need to ease up on the drugs and get a social life. Which from experience is the easy part. Join a local club (the local powerlifting & bodybuilding club worked for me, get free coaching and made some bros). Also taking a course at your local community college is a great way to meet people especially to get women around you for confidence gains (I did an accounting qualification for as it helps me with the finance stuff). Maybe find a good local bar you can have a drink at even if by yourself at weekends where there's friendly locals and regulars you'll get to know, but watch out you don't overdo the boozing or just hang with booze hounds.
>>
>>35336258

Thanks anon. This post actually made me see things a lot differently.
>>
>>35336196
PvP and do pick up raids.
>>
>>35337419

I'm jealous as fuck. I actually worked as an analyst developer for derivatives traders and haven't been able to jump into day trading. I can train erry day but have had to take a sabbatical to do it and be broke. You have the lifestyle that all me and my friends who actually worked for trading firms and liked to train in the gym wanted you spoilt tool. Just go get a social life, you literally only need a few i.e. one or two close bros, not some huge social network, it's healthier even. You're a sick cunt already pretty much.
>>
>>35335869
>going hiking with someone who slows you down or you have to run after

and im not going to mention it is literally impossible to convince any of my acquaintances to come out of their rooms for any length of time.
>>
>>35334861
nice quote
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.