[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about this? It should be alright, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1450486864032[1].png (59 KB, 808x912) Image search: [Google]
1450486864032[1].png
59 KB, 808x912
What's so bad about this? It should be alright, right?
>>
make sure you use the sauna daily too to sweat off the fat
>>
>>35332523
Absolutely, there should be no detrimental side effects from this. Honestly, don't be afraid to double or tipple the DNP dosage to get it done faster. Just be prepared to sweat a little more and drink more water.
>>
>literally the 3 most damgerous drugs

if you fuck up even one dose of DNP or happen to take a cough supplement that disagrees with you, you will literally die.

D I E

Just lose the weight normally you fat fuck. riskinf your life isnt worth saving a few months of effort.
>>
>>35332523
>doing HIIT on 1000 cal diet with DNP + EC stack
wew lad
>>
>>35332742
YOU KNOW I'M BORN TO LOSE, AND GAMBLING'S FOR FOOLS BUT THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT BABY I DON'T WANT TO LIVE FOREVER
>>
If you want to go for the less dangerous eoute, you could just cut all your limbs off. Might not lose 100 pounds bit itll be something
>>
"How to kill yourself in less than 72 hours"
>>
>>35332523
some anon didn't tried this and ended with kidney failure and some shit?
>>
>>35334158
No that was Vitamin K
>>
>>35332523

How about diet and exercise? Unless this is for a show, you will be disappointed with DNP. You gain back everything you lost fairly easily unless you starve yourself.
>>
>>35334201
>How about diet and exercise?
it says right fucking there
1000 calories
training schedule right there
>>
>>35334143
This.
>>
>>35332523
>200mg Caffeine
What is this pussy shit dose for?
>>
>>35334143

>200 mg dnp

Explain to me how this will kill anyone. Come on, I'm waiting.
>>
>>35334528
It's not just the dnp, it's the clen/yohimbine with the 1000kcal diet part.
>>
That might work if you had literally NOTHING else going on in your life at that particular moment. If I tried that I'd be so jittery and irritable all the time, I doubt I could even hold down a job, gf, etc.
>>
>>35334669

well, okay, to be fair, if I needed to lose 100 pounds I wouldn't have a gf in the first place, but you get what I'm saying. You'd be such a wreck you wouldn't be able to handle basically any other obligations whatsoever.
>>
>>35332523
Might as well OD on Vitamin K too just to be safe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.