[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat People Do Crossfit for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: I don't even like watuh.jpg (38 KB, 835x616) Image search: [Google]
I don't even like watuh.jpg
38 KB, 835x616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxIewQZgtGM

Smaller guy gives it his best, bigger guy does it but doesn't bitch but the woman just fuckin moans constantly and doesn't even put effort in. Genetics strikes again.
>>
Is this a black people channel, like a black Buzzfeed?
>>
lol @ the fat burpees, wtf.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvAWb26W1s

What a bunch of stiff cunts
>>
>>35328863
>>35329110
I fucking hate Buzzfeed so much.
>>
>>35328238
>that asian trainer

fuck man, asians are the only guys that look good with a mainbun/long hair imo. But that shaved sides of his head isn't doing it for me..
>>
File: image.png (417 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417 KB, 1366x768
>without further to do
>>
>>35328238
>That trainer's fucking hair.

What the fuck. Including his facial hair... who convinced him that he could grow a mustache?
>>
>>35328238
Well that's just the sassy independent black fat bitch attitude. She thinks that's a good attitude to have in general and it's promoted among her peers.
>>
>>35329110
That's what I said when I sent it to a friend. But the real kicker here is
>Women Logic example #285915
>We try to look like fictional, 2D, physically exaggerated and over idealized characters and then complain it's other peoples faults when we compare the results.

I swear some bitches be dumb as bricks.
>>
>>35329933
>take bunch of women with average bodies that stay on a chair all day
>make them pose like superheroes with 10/10 physique and flexibility

They didn't even need to use the superheroes. Just hire Klokov and make them imitate him. Same outcome
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.